Johnny Depth

I'm home :)

After getting brutally killed with a shotgun in my hometown, I spawned on the east coast and had quite a journey getting back home.

Saw some pretty cool towns up north.  Also checked out a military base swallowed up by the wilderness, as well as a cool little cave system.  Even some underground sewage type places by the military base.

alphadogmeat, let's be friends from now on.

Thank

AjeLpTx.jpg

• Like 6

So home for you in one of the most travelled towns in the north west. Enjoy your new spawn. ;)

I don't want to have to kill any of you, so just don't hang around too long in my town. I was very inviting before being killed. I always told people to come on out to Vybor.. but not anymore.

So home for you in one of the most travelled towns in the north west. Enjoy your new spawn. ;)

This is all a glorified joke, but yeah, not the best choice huh? Some of us do have "homes" in Chernarus though. Mine is a tad bit safer :p

Is this the weirdo who deforests Vybor and the military base near it? If so, welcome back! Careful when staring at the sky drinking pipsi...

• Like 1

I feel that I will be moving from Vybor soon. I really like the location, but I'm thinking of relocating to the Old Fields. Nice location and pretty peaceful.

I feel that I will be moving from Vybor soon. I really like the location, but I'm thinking of relocating to the Old Fields. Nice location and pretty peaceful.

Not a bad choice. The castle is nearby if you need some shelter, Prud is available for fishing and a water supply, and the fields around it are probably full of animals to hunt.

Not a bad choice. The castle is nearby if you need some shelter, Prud is available for fishing and a water supply, and the fields around it are probably full of animals to hunt.

Not a lot of people to skin and eat though... pros and cons.

• Like 1

Not a lot of people to skin and eat though... pros and cons.

Ew

I can cover the whole town from the factory roof, as well as the milbase and the west piano house.  You'll never be safe again.

Enjoy your Pipsi: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/216361-dont-do-this/

.............I thought you knocked off the vybor peeper.... <_< ......well god dam it hes back! Peeping on people trying to cool off.. :blush: ....freaking everyone out and choping only trees we have in this dump.....Im pretty god dam close to packing up my hobo camp and moving back to Stary! :huh:

'sigh Dayz just crashed after I scouted a vehicle I heard it too south of NW Airfield on a full server and now the server is full. :(

Edited by Ori42

I don't want to have to kill any of you, so just don't hang around too long in my town. I was very inviting before being killed. I always told people to come on out to Vybor.. but not anymore.

Well little do you know, I got a hobo camp underneath your bridge.....been there for weeks...littering all over the place... :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan: :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :emptycan:  :thumbsup:  I have seen what you been doing! Your NOT pulling any WOOOOOL over my eyes! I tell you what......you bring me down a couple of beers a day....and I wont tell a soul.....deal?

Edited by CJFlint

On the hilltop there near 'Home' in your map I was scouting 3 hours ago on a full server 50/50 - I was watching the military barack with the V35 car.

I was rolling to the top literally created no sounds - and no one saw me that I crawl up to the hill there scouting for about 20 minutes..

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me and a guy literally ran past me like 2 meters away where I was sneaking. He stopped 3 meters away from me looked above me since I was

sneaking and then he ran to the military barracks which I was scouting the windows.

He didn't saw me I didn't had backpack nor axe, but all green without ghilli, but I laid perfectly still so

it's hard to spot for sure.  :)

I was very excited I saw he looted the barracks and I ran away south when I saw no one and back to Green Mountains.  <_<

Edited by Ori42

As long as you don't come to my home I won't come to yours.  I live in Svetlojarsk and a couple people found out today that trespassing is not permitted.

What did you do to them, Caboose187?

Shot them.  I don't get to use the mosin all that much and I needed the practice. 

Edited by Caboose187