yazar8

Found some clan's "secret" camp.

Jackpot! They would say, but I'm geared already, so I see no point taking their stuff, haha.

REMOVED

Found another camp a few meters away, this one had M4s, I didn't bother taking photos of the vicinity though.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

Hey I think I recognize you, where you in Elektro a few days ago and shot a guy with a Cowboy hat, who came back to get his stuff and you let him, that was me!

Hey I think I recognize you, where you in Elektro a few days ago and shot a guy with a Cowboy hat, who came back to get his stuff and you let him, that was me!

It wasn't me.

Looking at your character window I would have stolen their food if I was you.

I found a deer afterwards.  I got plenty of food in my protector cases though, I didn't want to steal anything from them :p

You should have taken all the items out and hid the tents. 

I can do that, but what's the point? I am no bandit, don't shoot people on sight too, I guess raping their camp over on sight would not be nice aswell.

I did make a small surprise for them though. I wonder if they are smart enough to understand their camp has been found or not.

Edited by Yazar8

The sheer quantity of mags and ammo is suspicious. That, and all the food in them is all the same.

The sheer quantity of mags and ammo is suspicious. That, and all the food in them is all the same.

I agree, the first tent probably has duped mags and duped ammo.

yap, it looks like someone duping mags. 

Edited by Ori42

I can do that, but what's the point? I am no bandit, don't shoot people on sight too, I guess raping their camp over on sight would not be nice aswell.

I did make a small surprise for them though. I wonder if they are smart enough to understand their camp has been found or not.

I want to see what you did.  Rearrange the tents?  Just PM me the location in what server.  Thanks!  ;)

It wasn't me.

My bad then, but yeah, those tents looks suspiciously cheater related, I would have atleast left a note in them, saying, "Find a better hiding spot, lol" just to unnerve them, lol...

You should have gone and grown as many tomatoes as possible, then replaced everything in their tents with hundreds of tomatoes.

• Like 1

I see their M4's are definetely duped. The attachments etc are all same, some of their color varies, but the statuses of all M4s are same. Buttstock and handguard: worn weapon flashlight, bayonette, optics are pristine. Each tent has the same SPOSN tortilla backpack and the gear inside them is same aswell

Edited by Yazar8

After thinking for a while, I noticed that this clan server was a clan server we made a trade on a few weeks back. My friend Honey Badger told me they combat logged or combat restarted the server to avoid getting killed.

So, I came back to do some "trolling" and look a bit closer to what they had.  I wish I had notes, I would write something, but this damn server spawns almost nothing! Anyway, their gear is duped indeed.

REMOVED

Decided to steal one of their tent, and I also moved one to a different position. 

I ran 50m north and found this.

Not a very pleasant position for a tent? After noticing the picture above, I decided to do even more harm than just changing the tent's positions.

Decided to split all their rounds and fill the tent, when tents are full, they can't be browsed again (you need to add an item inside it, if It's full, you can't)

REMOVED

Fired a couple of rounds with the AK101 

REMOVED

I noticed my M4 mag was not full, decided to load it up.

REMOVED

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

I would load the mags into the guns and fire off all the ammo.

(Then fill the tents with tomatoes, obviously)

I would load the mags into the guns and fire off all the ammo.

(Then fill the tents with tomatoes, obviously)

Damn tomatoes, only way to make you satisfied is that, isn't it? Anyway, too late. I won't be able to see anything in the tents anymore.

I also need a lot of tomatoes for that. The closest green house is... where? I got no idea. I need to find seeds for that, lots of fertilizers, I gotta empty my backpack to take the tomatoes, gotta wait for them to grow.

Yeah it would be pretty cool, but I can't bother to do that.  Also whatever I fill them in with, they'll never know I filled them in with tomatoes.

I emptied all of the M4s though.

If you feel you have come in contact with less then honorably obtained gear contact a Moderator via PM, do not post a topic in the forums.

Hacking:
If you believe you have found evidence of an unknown hack, submit the evidence to one of the Forum Staff and it will be looked into and verified. Please do not make topics or post videos. They will be locked or removed.

Duping, glitches and other in-game exploits:
The posting of exploits, whether by text or video, is strictly forbidden. If you feel you have discovered an exploit, please do not post a topic; instead, report it in the feedback tracker.

Steak.

• Like 2