Death By Crowbar

Something for the ladies... the Pink Derringer exists!

my first derringer was pink. it saved my life 3 times. then i died on the fire station stairs from that bug. was a sad moment, because i have not found any derringers since.

• Like 1

I am currently carrying the pink derringer in my pack, I also have the black or grey derringer. Haven't used either of them yet but I should use it to take out a zed sometime just to try it.

I don't know if I'd be more ashamed of being killed by this, or a sporter.

Tapped a fully kitted guy the day after I found my Pinky. Straight in the head. It was beautiful. :lol:

• Like 1

I stumbled upon this gem today. I recall a while back about something geared towards female players and I think I'd linked a pink AK or something, but this takes it to anther level - and it's real AND already in game! I wonder how rare this is... anyone else seen it? I can't wait to blow someone away with this!

27zke0x.jpg

Or men to.

WHY IS THIS TITLE SO SEXIST?! 8(

Edited by Deathlove

Or men to.

WHY IS THIS TITLE SO SEXIST?! 8(

It's not sexist. The Derringer is made small enough to fit neatly into an average sized vagina. It was made explicitly for females! On that note, an average vagina is two slots in your inventory. I wonder if I can fit my hacksaw into my ol' lady? I'll post pics later.

Anyhow, I found one of these earlier today while playing with my wife (we haven't played in two months) and get this, she annoyed the shit out of me until I gave it to her. Further proof that it's 100% for ladies.

This is what happens when the search function is used.

#epicnecro #causticpost

Got one of those in some private shard. No ammo for it though. What does it use?

It's not sexist. The Derringer is made small enough to fit neatly into an average sized vagina. It was made explicitly for females! On that note, an average vagina is two slots in your inventory. I wonder if I can fit my hacksaw into my ol' lady? I'll post pics later.

Anyhow, I found one of these earlier today while playing with my wife (we haven't played in two months) and get this, she annoyed the shit out of me until I gave it to her. Further proof that it's 100% for ladies.

Well you really shouldn't be shoving guns up a womans vagina. Not the most healthy hobby lol.

Also its nice you got your wife to play but your basing color off of gender again from just your wife alone. I actually enjoy the pink gun quite a bit. I pick one up whenever i can find it.

Got one of those in some private shard. No ammo for it though. What does it use?

Its a super effective ACP gun at close range. I like it quite a bit. Since it does not use a clip i find it rather useful anyways.

I've killed a few people with old pinky there. No shame in it, although I've only seen a pink derringer on 3 occasions. I tend to pick it up due to only taking 2 slots in my pack and I like killing people with "weak" guns such as the sporter and derringer. I enjoy the butthurt it causes because I tend to leave notes on my victims body's and thank them for the upgrades and ask them to be good to my sporter and pinky

• Like 1

Glad to see the feminists are fighting back.. :D ..I was going to question the whole "why a ladies weapon".

In general I find the Derringer quite useful. It takes up only a few slots in your inventory and is pretty effective in terms of killing zombies close range (1 shot standard, 2 shots military). It's also quite quiet (relatively), the only downside is the limited ammo it holds but that is to be expected.

It takes 45ACP so if you have a 1911 or a FNX (although I haven't seen an FNX is ages!) then you can at least share the ammo, but I'll admit I tend to drop it for (the almost ubiquitous) Makarov due to it having a large ammo capacity and the ease of finding extra clips and ammo, even though the Derringer is more powerful.

I've killed a few people with old pinky there.

Oooh, matron!

i would take anything pink..even a M4

It was mentioned that latter down the line they plan on giving us ways to customize our gear and weapons more with color. We will just have to wait and see though.

Glad to see the feminists are fighting back.. :D ..I was going to question the whole "why a ladies weapon".In general I find the Derringer quite useful. It takes up only a few slots in your inventory and is pretty effective in terms of killing zombies close range (1 shot standard, 2 shots military). It's also quite quiet (relatively), the only downside is the limited ammo it holds but that is to be expected.It takes 45ACP so if you have a 1911 or a FNX (although I haven't seen an FNX is ages!) then you can at least share the ammo, but I'll admit I tend to drop it for (the almost ubiquitous) Makarov due to it having a large ammo capacity and the ease of finding extra clips and ammo, even though the Derringer is more powerful.Oooh, matron!

The fnx does exist, I had one on septic falcons private hive. Found magazines for it over near the small military barracks south of Vybor. Gave it to a clanmate while we were hunting for a drum mag for his akm. I'd rather have the magnum or derringer due to ammo being easy to find for those 2 pistols and not needing a magazine

Edited by Tobias Winfro