Sign in to follow this  
goofert

So where dou you hang out in Chernarus?

Hey guys, as the title says, i want to know where you guys normally play.

Most of the time i am in the northwestern part of chernarus with my friends, trying to get some nice squad-action. (PS. No banditry, we are helping bambis etc,.. We only start gunfights in military areas, where people should be aware that players will KoS)

Funny thing is, when we join a server with almost 40 people online, sometimes we can chill out on the Northwestairfield for hours, and nothing happens, while we had so many close contacts with other players when there were only 5 other guys on the whole map. (Imagine, you are walking straight to the prison-door, suddenly it went open and three fully equipped guys are sitting in the entry, aiming at us. That scared the shit out of me. Fortunately, none of us (and none of the other team) died, as we managed it to run away quickly. We followed them another 20 minutes and decided not to engage, because we only had 8 bullets of mosin ammo at this time and we were not sure if that is enough to take them down.

What i do not like is Berezino and the other larger cities near the coast. First of my fps are horrible, second, there are way too many bambi-killers, third, people are camping all day long, no movement, no flanking, etc etc. And as a last reason i believe that most of the hackers are playing in Berezino.

Where do you guys play? (and how do you play? survival-only? or squad vs squad action? )

I tend to play all over the map.  I go in whatever direction my adventure takes me.  As I to play a survivor instead of Army man, I tend to pick whatever I can in order to get me by.  Don't get me wrong, if I stumble upon an assault rifle I have no issues picking it up but I personally don't make a b-line towards the military bases.

• Like 1

I'm usually either trying to avoid people or the exact opposite, and which one I am doing at the moment determines where I spend my time. If I'm trying to avoid contact with strangers, I tend to stick to the smaller, out-of-the-way towns and locations that I think will have loot or something of interest to me. Example: I spent half an hour last night hanging out in Guglovo. Love that little village!

It's weird but I tend to stay on the north eastern part of the map, mostly because I love novodomitrovsk and the chernarussian trail that leads to the northwestern airfield by way of severograd (my second favorite city) .. But now that I've been to the new towns up north west (near the area of toploniki) I think I will make my new base there , preferably in toploniki cuz it's a cool ass city and close to the NW airfield so it's always action or loot packed !

I typically move around in the north-west. I don't usually stay in one city or other location for very long because from what I've found, that's a good way to get shot. Better to just loot the town and move on.

My motto has always been , "Theres never a good reason to go south of the Northern Railroad" , woods for me , hunt , fish , only go to town when i need new gear or ammo , i guess im the Grizzly Adams / Mountain Man type

I mostly stick to the east side of the map. 

I hate the north. I prefer the greater Elektro area, but also like venturing inland to the little military bases such as the one NE of Green Mountain.

West side. Been boring lately. Thinking about trolling around sevorograd and the new mil base for a while

Zelenogorsk/Kozlovka/Pavlovo area has and always will be my hunting grounds. I tend to venture farther North and East if the need arise, but otherwise I stick to that general area.

I like the southern coast, I can get anything I need there with a few minutes hike.....even before LOOT FEST .50 WOOOO HOOO! :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  ;) . I like cherno, bolota, the military base north west of there, Zelen. But really I go all over the map norm. I also really like Novo, more so when I'm a freshy. Its a great place for loot and they did a really good job on the city.

Edited by CJFlint