Shrub Rocketeer ™

today i was enjoy happy surprise in my camp

Simply my favorite poster on the forums. Here's a bump Shrubby!!

• Like 1

today was vary good day in my apoclypse life

few days before i was met blacky in the town hall in novo in the top roof whare i was go fro look the view and enjoy sunshine day and eat my tactacal bacons and 2 banana lunch wen i was arrive i see the player there he was sit in the roof and look the book i dont know he was look the book because game dont show wen player is look the book  and i tink the game must mayke nice animation so we can see THE PLAYER IS LOOK THE BOOK WEN HE IS LOOK THE BOOK or how we can know????

I saying 'hello sir wat is you doing?' he say ' i am read the book frankestiens about the monster' i was vary impress i like also to read the book but is normla for me find vary quiet NO LOOT HOUSE and close door and do read alone but this guy he dont show no care for danger and is read in novo town hall roof in full server i tell him i like to read sometime but i was lose my book after m4 bandit was murder me in my old base in gren house i was read alice in the wonderland 25% but i never find to finish story and i am sad for this

i telling him 'you are badass for do this can i sit with you and eat plese my lunch?' and he say yes of course and we sit no talk for 10 minute me i was eat and look the view and blacky was read, was vary peace moment and only sound of birds and sometime ransdom bug noise like empty ammo box effect and we was relax i say him 'can i ask for you a qestion?' he say 'yes, i finish now to look the book' so i ask 'do you want to do an adveture in the forest?' he say 'wat adveture you is plan' i explan him my plan and he was agree

half the hour later we was in the forest in higher north of map byut not too much because i don like to see debug plain is mayke me remember is only game wen i see infinity lands no tree so i avoid always if i see by accidant the debug i looking away vary fast and try to forgot and we find wat we was look for was my tent i say to blacky 'welcome in my camp plese behave like is own house and be coMfort' i going in the tent and take evrything for make fire and we sit and look the trees and enjoy peace moment i say to blacky 'you can coming here anytime and use the tent for hide in the rain or slept or even putting your loot i will never take and he say yes i will do it

we was decide to going the airport but bandit clan do ambush on ius and blacky was get shot but he running away and say to me 'SHRUB RUN' and i was injure but i was ok to run in the forest escap but i losing blacky and i dont see him no more AND I DONT KNOW IF HE WAS ALIVE OR DEAD

TODAY wen i was going my tent i was forgot about my frend blacky but wen i looking the tent was FULL WITH LOOTS include medicals also new axe and many ammos also note and some book i was read the note ...

'hello shrub, i hope you was survive other day, i was escape and running to airport wait for you but you never arrive, it was good to met you here is a present i think you will like was take me many hour to find - from you good frend blacky'

i look again the tent and i was see wat i was not see first time ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND PRISTINE COPY IS THERE tankyou blacky i am appreciate, i am sure you doing many search for this and i will read and i dont taking in the town so i will kep until i finish to read, you are true good person and i am vary happy i was trust you and show you my camp i putting many present for you there and note so we can met again some day

If you see a rabbit near your camp, don't follow it...

• Like 1

I am absolutely confused yet amuzed. 

My favourite part of the story.

"was vary peace moment and only sound of birds and sometime ransdom bug noise like empty ammo box effect"

Very touching story. I am glad Blacky believed in you, and knew you would return to the tent.

• Like 1

I am still overly confused.

Maybe just shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Would be good order for you.  The stories he writes are easy to understand even in the broken english.  Would be wise to enjoy the simplicity of his stories rather then try to be crafty with arogant statements. 

• Like 1

Maybe just shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Would be good order for you. The stories he writes are easy to understand even in the broken english. Would be wise to enjoy the simplicity of his stories rather then try to be crafty with arogant statements.

I am confused about the whole story as in the plot, not how it's written, which is understandable despite some broken parts.

Talking about arrogant statements here.

THIS is what DayZ should be all about!!!  Man I hope I run into you one of these days.  I love your adventures.  I would gaurd you with my life!!!!!!

(Ok maybe not but you know what I mean.)

• Like 2

today i was running 25 minute from militery base loot session for going my tent wen i was arrive TENT WAS GONE IS NO MORE THERE i am vary sad because i dont care nothing about tent or gun or ammos or tactcals bacons or many apple or medicals or anything what was inside but i CARE ABOUT NO MORE ALICE IN THE WONDERLANDS maybe if i try again log my server tent is coming back again? i hope because this is #1 worser day of my apocalypse

• Like 2

today i was running 25 minute from militery base loot session for going my tent wen i was arrive TENT WAS GONE IS NO MORE THERE i am vary sad because i dont care nothing about tent or gun or ammos or tactcals bacons or many apple or medicals or anything what was inside but i CARE ABOUT NO MORE ALICE IN THE WONDERLANDS maybe if i try again log my server tent is coming back again? i hope because this is #1 worser day of my apocalypse

I read on the forums, that some player read a message about tents being deleted in maintenance. If you had known earlier. Sorry Shrub!

That was .... The best story of human interaction on all these forums lol .... Shrubs broken English approach that we all love him for and this lifetime channel-esque story that warms your heart : blacky spends hours to find the one book you said you could never finish ...

Lol "blacky", I'm sure that wasn't his name :)

Do you even look the book? I died...

I know lol this is my new favourite dayz thread now - had me in creases :)

I read on the forums, that some player read a message about tents being deleted in maintenance. If you had known earlier. Sorry Shrub!

Yes, maintenance on persistent servers is every Wednesday. If you pack up your tent beforehand, you'll be fine.

• Like 1

Yes, maintenance on persistent servers is every Wednesday. If you pack up your tent beforehand, you'll be fine.

ok tankyou guys for explan me wat is happen i wish they dont say in twitter is server lloot wipe coming bacuase some persons NEVER LOOK THE TWITTER maybe they can make a new system like Alpha message from dev to player on Dayz start scren like where is you chose the server say 'WARNING PLESE REMEBeR SERVER IS WIPE ON WENDNESDAY DONT FORGOT' then i will put my book in my bagpack and today i will have still my present from blacky and he dont wasting many hour for find and i dont even read one page but is ok i am happy they doing the mainatence and always do improve in the game i am only sad after blacky doing all day mission for me no reson

• Like 1

We love you Shrub, but calling someone "Blacky" is considered extremely racist man.

It's like what an old fashioned white man would say to an African American man before the 1920's knowing they could get a way with it.

It's really, really, really bad man. Don't use that term for a black person.... It's kind of fucked up.

no no plese i am never racism person i dont caRE IS BLACK SKIN OR WHITE FACE OR WATEVER IS SAME FOR ME WAT INSIDE IS IMPORTANT SKIN COLOUR IS LIKE COLOUR OF CLOTHE WAT YOU IS WEARING IS DONT CHANGE NOTHING I RESPECET EVRY PERSON

my frend name was blacky but he was china man character in game i dont know if was black person in the real life we dont talk about but he say me blacky is name from some movie with horse and is name of horse in the cowboys movie i dont tink was racism thing

• Like 1

When I first read that "blacky" reference it kinda irked me too but it's pretty clear that English is not Shrubs first language and he obviously means no offense by it.  Still, good that you clarrified Shrubs cos it is a VERY sensitive topic stateside.

Keep on truckin my friend and I really hope I run into you one of these dayz.

• Like 1

We love you Shrub, but calling someone "Blacky" is considered extremely racist man.

It's like what an old fashioned white man would say to an African American man before the 1920's knowing they could get a way with it.

It's really, really, really bad man. Don't use that term for a black person.... It's kind of fucked up.

I think "Blacky" was his actual name man. Although yes, you shouldn't address any African American as "Blacky", just as you shouldn't address any white person as "Whitey" unless you know them personally & shared such a relationship with them. Although those terms aren't nearly as worse as other things that could be said, I agree it wouldn't be appropriate saying them in reference to one's skin color.

...eat my tactacal bacons and 2 banana lunch...

that made me sad, u know that bacon is made from pigs ?

Edited by Pan_Andrzej

Great stuff Schrub. You should write a diary here on the forum everyday. I love it.  :thumbsup:   :D