Sign in to follow this  
beentheredonethat

New patch and pond water

Havent seen anything about this yet,was wondering with the new update is it possible to get sick and die from drinking pond water.The reason I ask is I was with a group that drank from the same pond,one person got sick and died,and they did not eat any bad or burt food.Also can someone force feed you something without you knowing it? Ive also heard people can spray food with a chemical and if you eat it you die unless you have charcoal tabs? any truth to that? Thanks

Pond do not make you sick

I think you get message about being force fed

No, there is no food poisoning. 

I've heard stories of getting sick from eating food sprayed with disinfectant.

There's food poisoning in the sense you eat burnt meat, bad apples, worms, and red berries. But no water born pathogens yet!

This could be really bad for newspawns since were so dependent on any fresh food you find,oh look someone left this nice apple on the table,I guess same chance as stepping out the door and getting shot.Hope I get some more input to this subject

Pond do not make you sick

I think you get message about being force fed

No, there is no food poisoning. 

what game are you playing there is multiple courses for food poisoning 

what game are you playing there is multiple courses for food poisoning 

He asked about food poisoning with chemicals. Yes my answer might be short but I figured it will be obvious. 

He asked about food poisoning with chemicals. Yes my answer might be short but I figured it will be obvious. 

disinfectant ....spray on open can of food .... chemical food poisoning ...to state there is no food poisoning is miss leading .... 

disinfectant ....spray on open can of food .... chemical food poisoning ...to state there is no food poisoning is miss leading .... 

My mistake. 

Is this confirmed? Because a couple of days ago I passed through NEAF just to take a look at the new buildings and I found three or four opend cans of food just lying there in the open. My character was already bright green healthy and stuffed, so I didn't touched them...but now that I think about it I had a very strange feeling about those opened cans.

If disinfectant sprayed on opened cans/fruits actually gives chemical poisoning those maybe were traps.

Edited by DocWolf

no it doesnt give you food poisoning if you eat disinfectant sprayed food, even when it was opened or if it are fruits/vegetables.

a guy on youtube (WOBO, check out his videos,they are extremely helpful and informative) tested it.

Just to imform im playing the standalone on public servers,so i guess even if the food were sprayed it might make you sick but not kill you.I'll have to watch the youtube video but it my have come out before the last update.Thanks for everyones input.

Jesus, you were drunk.

when I logged back in I was in a pond, shaking like a shitting dog like "wtf happened??"

before getting involved with the persons involved I was fully geared, soon reduced to a bleach addict carrying 3 bottles of disinfectant instead of a magnum :(

• Like 1