TOPMO3

New Zombie Textures

I just stumbled on to these and I think they are great, I am going to post this on my blog.

• Like 1

these in fact look a lot nicer than the original ones. would be nice if there was more gore in this game. one thing im really hoping for is blood on the floor. imagine getting attacked, your bleeding and leaving blood trails. go into a building to bandage up next thing you know a player traced your trails and well... good night kids... XD

anyways cool stuff

Very, very nice.

change the tread name to " New Zombie Textures [FINISHED] " or something, otherwise devs or others may overlook the thread thinking it is just an idea.

Very, very nice.

change the tread name to " New Zombie Textures [FINISHED] " or something, otherwise devs or others may overlook the thread thinking it is just an idea.

I agree, i think you should change the name of the thread

Does anyone know how? I can't seem to edit the thread title.

These are awesome man, i think you will be getting a call from Rocket soon.

Nice skins. I don't think they would hate you if you made completely new skins too. I mean they make money out of this and you don't.

Latest video and Rocket says that he will contact the OP about using his skins in Dayz. :D

Sorry, I don't quite understand... What do you mean?

Someone tweet this to rocket right now!

He needs to see this!

Rocket mentions how he knew about this thread and then turns and tells someone off camera that they should get these skins into game and a sec later says on mic....there its done.

Watch the latest video in news section to hear it for yourself. ;)

It's much easier, and better for everyone in this forum if, in the future, you link us directly to the video, or at the very least point us to the correct one by name, and explain at what time he says/does this. There are about 4 different videos in the news section, and if you're talking about the FPS interview, it's broken up into 4 sections making it even more confusing.

It's much easier, and better for everyone in this forum if, in the future, you link us directly to the video, or at the very least point us to the correct one by name, and explain at what time he says/does this. There are about 4 different videos in the news section, and if you're talking about the FPS interview, it's broken up into 4 sections making it even more confusing.

I want to say in http://t.co/THONrylu at around 50:50, buddy ol'' pal

• Like 2

I want to say in http://t.co/THONrylu at around 50:50, buddy ol'' pal

Thanks Hishnik! Yeah this is great news :) There's a couple of issues with the way Arma is currently handling textures, and hopefully we can iron that out but it's great to see Rocket talk about my work.

All I've ever wanted is zombies with glowing eyes. Can you imagine how utterly terrifying it would be on night servers?

All I've ever wanted is zombies with glowing eyes. Can you imagine how utterly terrifying it would be on night servers?

Yeah this could be cool, and I think it's doable. Either way thanks for your support guys. Visual tweaks are pretty far down on the to-do list for the DayZ team I imagine, so I wouldn't hold your breath for this any time soon.