Sign in to follow this  
therandomredstone

The BIGGEST suggestion ever.

You guys..

Have to say weather or not DayZ is going to be on the Xbox one!

announce it!

like.... NOW

I'm not on a side, just let people know!

If you move this discussion. You are forever shunned from sexual intercourse with another living creature.

Thank you~~~

Edited by therandomredstone

Nah. They'll make you wait.

And I'm sure we can get a necrophile to move the thread. 

Edited by Geckofrog7

Just announced, DayZ coming to Android, Iphone, 3DS and even Windows Phone, but not Xbox...

• Like 4

Awhile you're waiting for it to come to Xbox, if it does, you can invest into getting a PC.

If you don't get it, its gonna take quite awhile if it does, so long that you could probably get a PC before it even does come or a decent PC if you have a crappy one ^_^

Edited by MrJoe

Microsoft st to greedy with their xbox.. It steers a lot of developers away from it from what i hear.Just like it steers dlc and updates because of the high $$. Unless your a giant company or a cash cow you cant afford it really. I used to be an xbox user myself. 

• Like 1

Holy shit!

Your post has set my "amount of fucks given" below zero.

Congratulations!

Edited by AlexeiStukov
  • Like 2

Just announced, DayZ coming to Android, Iphone, 3DS and even Windows Phone, but not Xbox...

No, you got that wrong. It will be an apple watch exclusive. All other development will be stopped for it.

• Like 1

If you move this discussion. You are forever shunned from sexual intercourse with another living creature.

Thank you~~~

I can make that work

Yes, but only the final release. And either completely separated or with zero advantages (auto aim etc.).

Edited by Evil Minion

Just as long as they have their own servers and don't mix with the PC based ones...

Keep the whiney squeakers on their own platform thank you very much.

That, and provided it takes absolutely NOTHING away from the regular core PC development.

Go buy a damn PC

Awhile you're waiting for it to come to Xbox, if it does, you can invest into getting a PC.

If you don't get it, its gonna take quite awhile if it does, so long that you could probably get a PC before it even does come or a decent PC if you have a crappy one ^_^

I have a 1200 dollar gaming pc that I had built, and I have DayZ and all. I just thought it would be cool if it came out on the xbox one but its still PERFECT on the computer.

Just as long as they have their own servers and don't mix with the PC based ones...

Keep the whiney squeakers on their own platform thank you very much.

That, and provided it takes absolutely NOTHING away from the regular core PC development.

Go buy a damn PC

I have a "damn PC" thank you very much, and a extremely good one too, I have DayZ on the pc and its perfect, I just wanted them to announce if it is or isn't coming to the Xbox one, if your a ps4 fan, and you find out its not going to be on the Xbox, then great, but if your a box fan and its coming on the Xbox then great, I'm neutral.

No, you got that wrong. It will be an apple watch exclusive. All other development will be stopped for it.

Ladies you are BOTH wrong, its only coming out on another handheld gaming device given to you from mc Donald's with the purchase of a happy meal! Get your facts straight before you go posting non sense on forums.

Ladies you are BOTH wrong, its only coming out on another handheld gaming device given to you from mc Donald's with the purchase of a happy meal! Get your facts straight before you go posting non sense on forums.

Woah! Is it out yet? Wanna have dat!

What the fark is an xbox ?

It is a box in the shape of an "X". You can use it as a table stand or for decoration. Some say, it is a mythical object with magic powers from the time, when dragons still roamed on earth.

• Like 1