Vex_Vehix

| FOG's Crazy Community | 1PP | Persistence Disabled | All Playstyles Encouraged |

Man...I go away for a bit of R&R and see what I miss???  the name "I'm so Angry" seems to fit....hilarious!!

Welcome back. Good to see someone who has actually exchanged fire with us at Vybor will be around again.

• Like 1

Lol, so angry...

P.S. I miss my boys! I'll be on tonight.

FOG!!

• Like 2

Diving Cert in Mexico ;)

Irish is correct. Playa del Carmen. Went out with a small operation with a maximum of 6 divers including divemaster(s). Great weather, and most of the time calm surface. Got some really good drift diving in as well.

If you never thought about diving, do so. It is a lot of fun. Some cool things lurk down there!

Ump

Pfff.. I was only off by 3,182km

Old server is gone it looks like. Found FOG2. Just when I finally got a Mosin and scope on the old one. Got myself to the northeast to start looking for something beyond  the machete..

We gave everyone more than a weeks notice in advance.

You were too busy finding Nemo at the time.  :lol:

• Like 2

MEXICOOOOOOO!!

ERRR, FOG!!

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 3

Good time today picking off blue helmets and berets in a distant land.

• Like 3

How come the troll hasn't posted any,"xxxx FOG has no pulse and is warm to the touch" pics or vids?

No toll for you Ma'am. POIDH

• Like 1

Dammit...I fell asleep by 9pm...AGAIN!!!

• Like 1

Welp I got murdered by a game crash so it is time to gear up as a bush and never be seen by people with guns again. I hope to see a lot of people at the FOG meet and greet.

Hey Daztrazzak, I see from your gear last night you're no longer a medic.  It looks like you've been finding a lot of helicopter crashes?

The action has been picking up at the NWAF the last couple of nights, it's still not as much as we like but some is better than none.  One of our guys tracked 2 guys to the tents last night, while we were surrounding the tents they "somehow" disappeared :(  Not more than a few minutes after that a guy dressed as a bush showed up, unfortunately for him he didn't survive. 

About 10 minutes later the server reset and we heard a shot, we saw a fellow behind the fire station but again he mysteriously vanished  :huh:  

This morning I spotted a guy near a helicopter crash, I figured he was on a run so I guessed which way he was going to exit.  Unfortunately I guessed wrong but still took a couple of shots at him (I think one hit him so hopefully he has ruined gear).  I ran to where I last saw him hoping to put a few more rounds in him but was unable to locate him.  I checked the player list and the guy that has been mysteriously disappearing was again gone within a few minutes of being shot at :o

This guy has more lives than a cat but I'm making it my mission to get him :thumbsup:

• Like 3

I tried sneaking in on the airfield last night and got a broken arm and a few pieces wrecked... I laid low until the server reset around 10 EST. I'll get back to healthy tonight and be back though. ;)

• Like 4

I tried sneaking in on the airfield last night and got a broken arm and a few pieces wrecked... I laid low until the server reset around 10 EST. I'll get back to healthy tonight and be back though. ;)

I don't think it was us but it sounds like you got a proper welcome :D

• Like 2

I assumed sniper fire. I never heard the shot, just "DOH!", bleeding, my arm is painful, etc. I didn't run that far away though... I will be out there lurking tonight.

• Like 4

Hey Daztrazzak, I see from your gear last night you're no longer a medic. It looks like you've been finding a lot of helicopter crashes?

The action has been picking up at the NWAF the last couple of nights, it's still not as much as we like but some is better than none. One of our guys tracked 2 guys to the tents last night, while we were surrounding the tents they "somehow" disappeared :( Not more than a few minutes after that a guy dressed as a bush showed up, unfortunately for him he didn't survive.

About 10 minutes later the server reset and we heard a shot, we saw a fellow behind the fire station but again he mysteriously vanished :huh:

This morning I spotted a guy near a helicopter crash, I figured he was on a run so I guessed which way he was going to exit. Unfortunately I guessed wrong but still took a couple of shots at him (I think one hit him so hopefully he has ruined gear). I ran to where I last saw him hoping to put a few more rounds in him but was unable to locate him. I checked the player list and the guy that has been mysteriously disappearing was again gone within a few minutes of being shot at :o

This guy has more lives than a cat but I'm making it my mission to get him :thumbsup:

Get err done.

"FOG DON'T LOG!"

I just wish more of the survivors in our server followed suit. ;)

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

I will be back soon almost have another ghillie done and already have my weapon and gear set other than that. I have been finding a lot of heli crashes because I was/am looking for people and they seem to attract people. I will be seeing you guys soon. That sun was so bright I couldn't even see anything to the East when you guys opened fire on me. I heard shots from everywhere and was like damn... I am going to die. lol

• Like 1

I will be back soon almost have another ghillie done and already have my weapon and gear set other than that. I have been finding a lot of heli crashes because I was/am looking for people and they seem to attract people. I will be seeing you guys soon. That sun was so bright I couldn't even see anything to the East when you guys opened fire on me. I heard shots from everywhere and was like damn... I am going to die. lol

yeah i was poking a few shots at you with the mosin and then the rest of my squadmates moved in on you in the storage crates. honestly if i knew it was you i wouldve just robbed you for the ghillie and let you go ^_^ hahah

also big daddy i admire your playstyle, however comical it may be. you inspire me. no, you inspire us all!

• Like 1

<SNIP>

also big daddy i admire your playstyle, however comical it may be. you inspire me. no, you inspire us all!

I'd like to get some sloppy seconds on a big group hug.

• Like 1

yeah i was poking a few shots at you with the mosin and then the rest of my squadmates moved in on you in the storage crates. honestly if i knew it was you i wouldve just robbed you for the ghillie and let you go ^_^ hahah

As soon as you and your squad broke my legs I just gave up. I didn't realize there were so many people there I was just trying to get food. I would have looked elsewhere if I saw anyone.

• Like 1

You are a retard.

This alone is questionable already, but pairing this with pictures of obviously challenged children. Not cool.

Be gone.

• Like 4

So much anger. So much discontent. I hope to soon teach a class, (or perhaps give a demonstration if my luck or tactics fail me) of a relaxation technique I call "Rag-doll Yoga".

• Like 1

Anyone else notice an amazing trend lately in this thread.. I mean, we are just a bunch of old kos players who like to laugh a lot. Fun loving guys, you know? :|  

Seething hatred is fun. I prefer mine with Scotch. ;)

HCIZIZF.jpg  ..I got the day off so its Scotch and my smoking jacket all day. Fuck yeah. 

you know thats a good bottle of boze if it came in a box....... hey.......pour me a little belt of that..... 

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 3

As far as everyone else is concerned:

leave the moderating to the Moderators. If something is obviously untasteful there is no need to even discuss it any further. You're pushing such behaviour and not making it any better.

Who is being banned and why is our business. If we chose to not disclose it there's no need for further discussion on this Forum.

i would challenge big daddy to a duel but i know hes combat logging out of this conversation as we speak

This is what I mean. Respect goes both ways.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 4

leave the moderating to the Moderators. If something is obviously untasteful there is no need to even discuss it any further. You're pushing such behaviour and not making it any better.

Who is being banned and why is our business. If we chose to not disclose it there's no need for further discussion on this Forum.

I will spank them so hard later.. don't worry.

And.. I am sorry. I shouldn't have made that last post. The Scotch part was fine though. Tastes even better.  :blush:

Edited by lrish
  • Like 2

Duly noted. Thank you.

FOG!!

• Like 1

Sorry I'm late to the party boys.

From what I've gathered -- Someone is butthurt yet again?

Edit: Not instigating.. I just don't know wtf is going on lol

Edited by blunce
  • Like 3