Vex_Vehix

| FOG's Crazy Community | 1PP | Persistence Disabled | All Playstyles Encouraged |

You guys aren't the type to kill a player and then stand there and cheer about it in little squeaker voices are you? Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any claim of superiority from them. They let everyone know who they are, where they are at, and what their intentions are. What's to get so upset about?

• Like 3

Personally I enjoy a more hardcore experience. (Which is why I mainly play on Experimentals when they are up as they tend to be closer to what the devs envision) 

I was playing on ZAP until it became a hack fest and switched to FOG. The first day we played persistence was still on and it was tough finding loot and food. Our 3 man group met up in Kamyshovo and struggled our way north to Mysta and found a truck that we taxi'd up to Polana where we made a farm and grew some pumpkins (they're OP). It was a very fun survival experience; one that didn't just revolve around finding an AK and hunting players down. 

Of course this is what I prefer but the majority of the players gravitate towards a more casual run and gun type DayZ style so I understand why there are very few persistent 1pp private hives. I look forward to later in January when persistence is forced on all servers and the new anti-cheat is activated, when that occurs I'll have more options that suit me personally. It's a shame that it's not as active as it used to be but thats to be expected when changing IP's. I probably would have switched server 2 to the server 1 name when you switched over as to not confuse anyone about where its centralized.

• Like 3

we were done measuring dicks like 2 months ago, so kindly fuck off.

I seem to have struck a nerve. Please procede to unrustle your jimmies.

You guys aren't the type to kill a player and then stand there and cheer about it in little squeaker voices are you? Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any claim of superiority from them. They let everyone know who they are, where they are at, and what their intentions are. What's to get so upset about?

Only the squeakyest.

I think Pun is being far too respectful for the tone you brought into this conversation.. and I hope you realize that. I on the other hand feel like you need to be put in your place. Because as a guest, you are being quite rude.. rather than constructive. That condescension may have slipped past others in your initial statement.. but I got slapped in the face with it. So, walk away. Please. 

My New Years resolution was to be a kinder gentler person ;)

Mr. Dot, I can't quite figure out your playstyle, first you say you like it with little loot so it's hard to survive and then later you say you don't have to worry about finding loot because you just kill FOG @ the Vybor base.  We're more than happy to meet you at the base and donate more loot to your superior force but will you tell me what your in game name is?  I'm guessing you won't or you'll change it because talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words B) We've been looking for a good battle, will you provide us with one or are you the guy that we shot at in the base the other day that combat logged?  Maybe you didn't log?  Maybe your computer crashed?  That seems to happen when we start shooting at people, I guess our guns are OP?  I should probably report that to the bug tracker :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Rent your own server.

See how easy it is.. rather than telling others how they are doing things incorrectly, and complaining.. make your own way. Seriously.. what do you care?

Why open an account to complain? Your only 3 comments are telling us why you dont like the new server. How about, you know.. go away. Like far, far away. Because if you actually knew what you were talking about you would know you are grossly incorrect in about 99% of your assumptions. You really are.. and I could give zero fucks enough to correct you. I think Pun is being far too respectful for the tone you brought into this conversation.. and I hope you realize that. I on the other hand feel like you need to be put in your place. Because as a guest, you are being quite rude.. rather than constructive. That condescension may have slipped past others in your initial statement.. but I got slapped in the face with it. So, walk away. Please.

Lol, that pic.

FOG!

• Like 1

I was taking a break from the game 2 months ago so I will patiently await the next event. Was judging done by legth, girth, or weight? :P

The formula used was total volume when erect so a longer more slender fellow had a chance against a shorter stockier one. :blush:

• Like 2

I seem to have struck a nerve. Please procede to unrustle your jimmies.

Only the squeakyest.

can you just go away? you complained about our server, we gave you reasons to explain our situation, and now youre just looking for more shit to argue about. go back to whatever tryhard server you and your fucbois play on with one can of beans to share

• Like 1

The formula used was total volume when erect so a longer more slender fellow had a chance against a shorter stockier one. :blush:

Oh yes... The displacement challenge! I am sometimes challenged to that very contest in my line of work. So far, I've a near perfect record! :lol:

• Like 2

Dot,

You have been nothing short of immature, condescending, and arrogant since you walked into this thread. Like I stated before, if you werent rude then your critique would be met with conversation. You seem to have been quite rustled by the FOG clan, that much is true. We were already here, so you cant say that YOU struck a nerve. But having you make this account, not say who you are or what clan you roll with and make claims of amazingness like you're 14 going on 40 makes me want to literally laugh in your face. You come across as such a pathetic person, its barely worth my time talking to you. But since you asked for it, allow me to retort. First and foremost, our sever is not empty. Check back next week and see where we stand. Its been live for all of 4 days without FOG #1. And in those 4 days we have made a steady climb from the bottom of the server rankings into the top 900. In just a few days, just like our other servers have done.. eventually getting into the top 150, which for a private shard 1st person only is quite good, considering it only takes us usually about 1 week to get there.

So with that said, our server is doing fine on population. Now, lets backtrack to why you are so upset over the FOG clan? I mean you claim to have owned us several times, and you're so good and all that. Why the hostility? We play respectfully on the field and off, and treat others as they treat us. What exactly made you come in here with your, "its so easy for you on easy mode with your 2 hour loot refreshes, I mean restarts" bullshit? Have you asked yourself that question? Hey, self.. why the fuck do I care so much about these grown men that pull no punches and are about as a transparent clan as has ever been on dayz? I bet you havent. I bet you are just reacting. You have already shown me your true self, so lets continue shall we? Ok, as far as being owned at Vybor military base... we die there a lot. We enjoy it, dying and fighting. If you think for 2 seconds that killing us a few times means you are so much better as to state that, and then backtrack saying what you said.. (btw, we dont claim to be an amazing clan. WE DONT CLAIM ANYTHING, other to be straight forward non-cheating KOS loving older gamers). So I aks again, why so serious? Why so upset? Is it that our server no longer offers you the fight you had before, or that we killed you and you're mad? Because I dont see what could have fueled you to come out of your way to do what you did today in here. I really dont.

We are FOG. That means FOR OLDER GAMERS. We do not control our clan, nor ask anything of them other than to be respectful and to never cheat in any way shape or form. We do talk shit from time to time. We do troll people. We kidnap, we murder, we KOS. But we never hold shit against people in game, unless its combat logging or hacking/cheating. We take pride in being transparent, telling others where we are, what we do. When people like you come along, feeling entitled enough to tell us how we're doing it wrong, when you do not even have the information to be properly discussing the issue, we laugh. Out loud. Because, quite truthfully.. you're wasting your time. All you are is entertainment to us. Just like those that we kill, and those that kill us in game. Its all for fun. And right now baby, your shit is so damn hilarious Im going to retract my request for you to walk away and ask you to take a seat and show us who you really are.. please.. here allow me to pour you a drink good sir.  

post-37547-Github-scotch-infinite-pour-g

-Irish [FOG] founder/leader/resident asshole

Edited by lrish
  • Like 5

My spidey sense tells me that he is not of sufficient age to consume that sort of beverage.

• Like 4

We are FOG. That means FOR OLDER GAMERS. We do not control our clan, nor ask anything of them other than to be respectful and to never cheat in any way shape or form. We do talk shit from time to time. We do troll people. We kidnap, we murder, we KOS. But we never hold shit against people in game, unless its combat logging or hacking/cheating. We take pride in being transparent, telling others where we are, what we do. When people like you come along, feeling entitled enough to tell us how we're doing it wrong, when you do not even have the information to be properly discussing the issue, we laugh. Out loud. Because, quite truthfully.. you're wasting your time. All you are is entertainment to us. Just like those that we kill, and those that kill us in game. Its all for fun. And right now baby, your shit is so damn hilarious Im going to retract my request for you to walk away and ask you to take a seat and show us who you really are.. please.. here allow me to pour you a drink good sir.  

As well put as it gets. Enough said.

Edited by Zelasker
  • Like 3

For all you know I could be as old as you all or as young as the youngest player. I may be doing this because I find your shit so damn hilarious as well. I already have on multiple occasions shown you who I really was but because I have seen players who have defeated admins "kicked for high ping" many a time on DayZ, not saying its done on your server, I will not tell you my ingame name at this time. But I will concede because it seems making a simple suggestion has turned into a "assemble all FOG for defense of the motherland". I also will concede because I had taken personal offense to something that had not been made as such and acted further than I should have.

Edited by dot0dotdot

You mean those fights/wars where your clan keeps getting outmatched? Thats the only reason my group keeps coming back to FOG at this point. Even in subpar gear we just figure its easier to gear up by defeating your clan. And before you try to refute my point you all know in your hearts and minds how many times you've been defeated at the Vybor military base by us. And as for telling me to rent my own server instead of offering my opinions towards why yours is empty, allow me to reply with insisting you continue to pay for an empty server.

I'll meet up with you in-game on our server, fully geared to the teeth, allow you to shoot me in the face, record it, & upload it to the internet.

I won't lose a minute of sleep.

• Like 1

Stole that .gif from my profile, eh?

An extract from the rules:

-This section is not to be used for ex clan members or anyone else to post their dislike of a certain clan; doing so will result in action being taken. If a clan is breaking the forum rules, please report them to us.

Please stick to this.

• Like 4

For all you know I could be as old as you all or as young as the youngest player. Age comes from the inside my friend.

I may be doing this because I find your shit so damn hilarious as well. So you are saying, you may be doing this simply for trolling purposes?

I already have on multiple occasions shown you who I really was but because I have seen players who have defeated admins "kicked for high ping" many a time on DayZ, not saying its done on your server, I will not tell you my ingame name at this time. You have never shown us who you are.. not once. Unless you mean the real you, on the inside. That you showed us. Very much so.

But I will concede because it seems making a simple suggestion has turned into a "assemble all FOG for defense of the motherland". You did not make a simple suggestion.. go back to your first comment, and tell me how you were suggesting anything other than a heap of condescension?

I also will concede because I had taken personal offense to something that had not been made as such and acted further than I should have. So, you took offense to something that was not personal and did this? Then decided to keep your identity a secret, for what? Fear reasons? Are you serious? At this point it really does not matter what age you are, who you are, or anything else. What does matter is you need to realize that just because your personal life is not making you happy, its not our clans fault. Call someone who loves you and have a talk. You need a better hobby than trying to troll a group of grown men over something you took personally.. and admitted you shouldnt have. 

Here, have a snack to go with that drink.. you need it.

cosby_weiner.gif    <-- this one I did steal, Kich.. from steak. :P He had me fall out laughing when he last posted this one

edit:  It was very easy to find out who you are, and what your steam account is, the various names you use. FYI. In case in the future you feel the need to hide who you are.. remember how easy it is to track people down.  ;)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 3

For all you know I could be as old as you all or as young as the youngest player. I may be doing this because I find your shit so damn hilarious as well. I already have on multiple occasions shown you who I really was but because I have seen players who have defeated admins "kicked for high ping" many a time on DayZ, not saying its done on your server, I will not tell you my ingame name at this time. 

Now we know who to look for, I gotta ask why so many different names?

I'm So Angry!

GODZILLA

Fukushima #1

I'm So Angry

Andrew

Do The Drew

NightViper

Obama bin Lyin'

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss

Im So Angry!

• Like 1

I'm So Angry!

GODZILLA

Fukushima #1

I'm So Angry

Andrew

Do The Drew

NightViper

Obama bin Lyin'

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss

Im So Angry!

haha

I'm So Angry!

GODZILLA

Fukushima #1

I'm So Angry

Andrew

Do The Drew

NightViper

Obama bin Lyin'

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss

Im So Angry!

And why are you so angry, son?

Hey all. Been a few weeks, but back from vacation and back to work. Got to dive with bull sharks, saw a big sunken boat, and got my advanced open water certification. So warm where I was and now so cold where I am!

Anyway, hope to be around on the server. Missed playing DayZ!

Ump

• Like 1

Hey all. Been a few weeks, but back from vacation and back to work. Got to dive with bull sharks, saw a big sunken boat, and got my advanced open water certification. So warm where I was and now so cold where I am!

Anyway, hope to be around on the server. Missed playing DayZ!

Ump

I'm gonna take a wild guess & say... you were in Bermuda?

Edited by blunce
  • Like 1

I'm gonna take a wild guess & say... you were in Bermuda?

Diving Cert in Mexico ;)

Irish is correct. Playa del Carmen. Went out with a small operation with a maximum of 6 divers including divemaster(s). Great weather, and most of the time calm surface. Got some really good drift diving in as well.

If you never thought about diving, do so. It is a lot of fun. Some cool things lurk down there!

Ump

• Like 1

Old server is gone it looks like. Found FOG2. Just when I finally got a Mosin and scope on the old one. Got myself to the northeast to start looking for something beyond  the machete..

• Like 1

Man...I go away for a bit of R&R and see what I miss???  the name "I'm so Angry" seems to fit....hilarious!!

• Like 2