Vex_Vehix

| FOG's Crazy Community | 1PP | Persistence Disabled | All Playstyles Encouraged |

Sometimes, the tip is all you need.

AAAAY-OOHH!!

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

its great to log onto [FOG] server and see familiar names from the forums.   thanx guys keep coming back. 

it really is cool to see the same people, every day.. makes it feel much more like a community and home.

I cant wait to congratulate Nikoplaysdayz for killing me the other day... first legit death Ive had in ages. I mean I was startled by the fact that he looked like my clan mate, and actually lowered my weapon.. but still.. it was a  damn good kill on his part. 

And seeing other players engage in action at the NWAF, as well as being helpful in other towns setting up care packages for players to find.. so cool, all of it. 

This local advertising I put up should help..(#2 on the HOT section of dayz subreddit)  ;)

mN8tyZg.jpg

Edited by lrish
  • Like 3

Lots of backpacks full of gear left in svetlo front of police station get it while it lasts..

LOL! 

I found them, took one to fill and leave at Svet church with note, but ran into [REC] Saint. He was a freshie, so I gave it to him. :)

5kuKfhE.pngTpitecr.png

http://i.imgur.com/Tpitecr.png                                                          

I left another full "FOG Survival" dry bag in Olsha (Oлшa). Hope someone utilizes it.

FOG!!!

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 2

That is awesome... 

I think we may start a trend here.. server owners making their server the best possible to get others to make it their home..  it means people might start just handing out gear and leaving loot stashes.

We should um... perhaps leave something in the Church of Svetlo since its been so good to us in the past? I mean.. seems like the only right thing to do. lol

"take it easy guys." - Senor Esplosion 

• Like 2

That is awesome... 

I think we may start a trend here.. server owners making their server the best possible to get others to make it their home..  it means people might start just handing out gear and leaving loot stashes.

We should um... perhaps leave something in the Church of Svetlo since its been so good to us in the past? I mean.. seems like the only right thing to do. lol

"take it easy guys." - Senor Esplosion 

Lol, that grenade was epic.

Yes, I think a trend is starting. Many people are picking up and leaving loot packs for other survivors in high traffic areas.

Definitely helps when starting as a freshie again. A nice bag of food, water, rags, etc to help you on your journey.

Hopefully they don't bump into us again, we're killers, and killers need to kill. ;)

• Like 1

Hopefully they don't bump into us again, we're killers, and killers need to kill. ;)

I know.. and Im famished!  :(

• Like 1

Sorry Phil Mahooters...

but like I said, I was blood thirsty famished and had to take that shot.. My trusty clanmate came to finish you off and give you the good old FOG hello!

:D 

• Like 1

Great times in the FOG server!

Too bad these kids were sore losers.

iTRyVv6.jpg

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

Great times in the FOG server!

Too bad these kids were sore losers.

iTRyVv6.jpg

You like that AKM I got ya?  B)

• Like 1

Oh yea!!

Feels like victory in my hands. Lol

"Always check your corners!"

Hahaha

• Like 1

Oh yea!!

Feels like victory in my hands. Lol

"Always check your corners!"

Hahaha

This is a quote from someone who watched the video and doesnt know either one of us: "that guy you shoot was a fucking noob(check your corners man)"

• Like 1

This is a quote from someone who watched the video and doesnt know either one of us: "that guy you shoot was a fucking noob(check your corners man)"

Lmao. More like fucking noobs, plural. 4 purty red berets for our BBQ. Lol

They forced us to shit on them publically.

• Like 2

Lmao. More like fucking noobs, plural. 4 purty red berets for our BBQ. Lol

They forced us to shit on them publically.

^ this. 

• Like 1

Where's your server located? Definitely need to start playing on the private shards. You have a BF4 server(s) right? Rings a bell.

• Like 3

Where's your server located? Definitely need to start playing on the private shards. You have a BF4 server(s) right? Rings a bell.

h93vdjd.png

We dont have a BF4 server but I play it on PS4 often under the same name.. 

• Like 2

We dont have a BF4 server but I play it on PS4 often under the same name.. 

I believe there's another clan that uses the acronym "FOG" & they play console games such as the BF series.

• Like 3

FOG!

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

FOG!

Furiously Ornery Grandpa's?  :huh:

• Like 1

Furiously Ornery Grandpa's?  :huh:

Yea, you and I may have went a tiny bit overboard, but fuck them, they forced us. Lol

We despise hackers, glitchers, etc...and when someone accuses us just because our guys spanked theirs....well, it SETS US OFF!

Lol

• Like 1