Sign in to follow this  
Chaka (DayZ)

Your fetish item

Hi everyone, I always wanted to know if other survivors had something like an item which represent them.

For example, I always have my Tactical Bacon cap so everyone knows (When I play in a group) that the one with a Tactical Bacon hat it's Chaka. My friend is the cowboy hat, I would like to know if other people do this kind of thing or I'm being crazy right here x)

• Like 2

Red Rooster aka (Zsh3 Pilot Helmet).

ZTnXDlH.jpg

Last died with 4 in my rucksack, it takes priority over food, water and ammunition.

Why I have nicknamed it the Red Rooster:

fzL1u9m.jpg

If anyone finds one from here on out, I demand it be called a Red Rooster.

Steak.

• Like 8

As far as recognizable to my buddies, it's not wearing shoes (we'll see if that changes with the footwear changes).

As far as personal favorite item of clothing, it's probably bright blue check shirt.

Red Rooster aka (Zsh3 Pilot Helmet).

ZTnXDlH.jpg

Last died with 4 in my rucksack, it takes priority over food, water and ammunition.

Why I have nicknamed it the Red Rooster:

fzL1u9m.jpg

Steak.

Oh my god. I feel like I have to call this helmet Red Rooster now. What have you done.

• Like 2

Oh my god. I feel like I have to call this helmet Red Rooster now. What have you done.

I have a dream, one day youtube will no longer say anything other then I found a Red Rooster.

• Like 4

I have a dream, one day youtube will no longer say anything other then I found a Red Rooster.

SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE.

I have to put on some cool shades the second I find them. But I swap them out every time I find a new pair. Don't know why but damn I look hot!

Brown hoodie and beige baseball cap.  friends always remark "you just respawned, how could you have found those two specific items?"  Jeans too. Cargos/camos are for tryhards. 

Press vest. I know from my own experience that it doesn't more protection than any other vest, but I like it and mine were always pristine until I died or got wiped. Still need a new one.

Steak.

Nah.

Potatoes. 

• Like 2

Always gotta have my brown hunter pants. Best pants in the game.

Usually pair it with a beige baseball cap.

• Like 1

Brown hoodie and beige baseball cap.  friends always remark "you just respawned, how could you have found those two specific items?"  Jeans too. Cargos/camos are for tryhards. 

Dude. What's with your signature? Go on youtube and watch boar hunting videos and you'll see why I am saying that.

Edited by Synystr
  • Like 1

Cowboyhat, black facemask, tan tactical shirt, black cargo pants.

It must be hard find those specific items everytime.