Cartoonrboy

HARDCORE | FINALdayZ | Epoch Survival | The TOUGHEST Server in DayZ

Yo, Punisher5795. To answer your last question first, Yes, these servers are secure. I have a passion for this game and its hardcore nature, I have put, perhaps 1000's of hours not only into coding, but also thinking about the gameplay, and new ways I can distress my players. I have been hosting for two years and I am here to stay.

There's only one rule: No Hacking. The rest is up to you. PvP+PvE.

The Namalsk server is my home and resides in EUR. But I am developing a second server on either Podagorsk or Chernarus in an attempt to simulate nuclear holocaust effects against the backdrop of a zombie apocalypse. This server will be US based. It isn't complete yet, testing continues in earnest.

Awesome stuff to hear bruv! 

I just wish I found this server earlier in my dayz career :P 

I think I'll be sticking around though my man!

• Like 1

Hi, I have a few questions regarding your server(s).

First off, is this entirely PVE? I can respect some people like to try PVE. But I can't make it feel right as a legit way of playing, MAYBE if certain areas were pvp/pve based it could work.

Regardless is it entirely PVE??

You may practice KOS, and any other DayZ tactics (glitching included, though doing that with player built walls may just kill you ;)). Just No Hacking (only server rule).

However, you may find yourself in a pinch if you don't play with friends, as murders are published on the info boards and newspapers in-game. Don't expect assistance as a bandit, though admittedly recent changes in the weather may make it easier to be one if that's what you want. Actual players are often rare, though, so PvP is probably better experienced on other servers.

You may practice KOS, and any other DayZ tactics (glitching included, though doing that with player built walls may just kill you ;)). Just No Hacking (only server rule).

However, you may find yourself in a pinch if you don't play with friends, as murders are published on the info boards and newspapers in-game. Don't expect assistance as a bandit, though admittedly recent changes in the weather may make it easier to be one if that's what you want. Actual players are often rare, though, so PvP is probably better experienced on other servers.

Don't worry mate, I'm not looking for PVP. I just want it to be possible, the ever-looming threat of getting shot in the head is what I love about this game :)

• Like 1

Btw... WHAT THE HELL!! Is what I'm saying nearly every 5 minutes in this server! :D I have no idea what is going on in a lot of places, and its great :D

Is there any guides of any sort for the crafting menu? Would be great to know how to craft some of this stuff!

• Like 2

Btw... WHAT THE HELL!! Is what I'm saying nearly every 5 minutes in this server! :D I have no idea what is going on in a lot of places, and its great :D

Is there any guides of any sort for the crafting menu? Would be great to know how to craft some of this stuff!

Check us out on the forum at finaldayzsurvivor . net (remove spaces). There are a number of discovered crafting formulas there.

ARTyom is always updating the server with new things, so it's good to stay up on the changes if you want to avoid nasty surprises. Of course, you could also discover them for yourself, but some semblance of warning is always nice IMO, even if ARTyom's words can be slightly misleading....

• Like 1

Died 4 or 5 times today and my buddy died once or twice. 

NONE OF THEM WERE TO GLITCHES!!

How is dis even possible in DayZ???!?!

HIGHLY suggest anyone debating it, to check out this server! 

• Like 1

Your experience is of paramount importance to me so I'm thrilled to hear that you are deadly confused. The sign at the spawn gives clues to what to expect, as does the Emergency Broadcast you can hear there, listen to it very carefully.

There are a few guides on the forum but I do encourage discovery rather than guiding, after all that's what's best about gaming. But generally right clicking on anything from cans to weapons, tools to medicines will discover crafting recipes.

And thanks for the kind words my friend. That really makes my day  :D

Okay.. This is finally official now. 

This is literally THE NUMBER ONE hardest server in dayz.

After putting in 2.5k hours into dayz mod alone I have never felt so scared, confused and weak.

• Like 2

YouTUBE

One of my recently snared players has a grand YouTUBE channel where his tales of woe and revenge in DayZ are gathered for your viewing pleasure.

It appears he was not prepared for the savage environment he found himself within and his panicked cries are like tears of joy to me; it means that I'm doing something right...

Edited by Cartoonrboy

Last ORDERS

The bandits of Namalsk have themselves a brewery. Beer can be used to fashion medicines as well as quench thirst.

The bandits will defend their territory vigorously so case the area, plan your move and keep aware or beware. There are also a few vehicles there for the taking...good luck.

l2lAYKF.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

• Like 1

Cold, Confused and LOST

BootlegBosco has found us. This prominent YouTUBEr was given, well not a warm welcome, quite the opposite in-fact.

Watch his journey across the frozen isles in search of his friends. I figure another 20 minutes and he'd have frozen to the spot. At least he knows where not to go...

Edited by Cartoonrboy

Hardcore is an unwelcome environment, it's not for everyone. If you're a real DayZ player then you might make it. If you're used to Epoch in its most common format then you'll be dead within hours (or most likely a lot less).

• Like 1

Registered an account on this forum just to post here and tell you how much i like this server. Hopefully more people will find their way to your version of Namalsk.

Keep up the great work.

Edited by OhNoooo
  • Like 1

Thanks OhNoooo, I appreciate that. My Steam name is: CartoonBOY. Get me in game so we can die horribly together...

PS: Great name, it suits DayZ perfectly  :thumbsup:

Can the Chernarus version NOT have Bloodsuckers?  They are the only thing wrong with this mod.

I'd like to address the presence of BS on Namalsk: I'm anaspeptic, frasmotic, even conpunctuos to have caused you such pericombobulation. They are there to provide some risk to some areas. Because of their spawn method on the server I believe they don't have an unreasonable impact on the difficulty or the general mood; if anything they create panic in some, or a hunt for others.

Chernarus will benefit from my own desire to really explore an apocalypse in a more realistic manner. There will be no blood-bags, canned food, traders or BS as I personally feel they are alien to the circumstance I'm setting. My Chernarus is further into the future, when all mankind is virtually extinct, when food has run out, where the weather is hazardous, where the Ai are deadly, where guns are rare, where the landscape is under turmoil and where cooperation with, or conquering thy fellow survivor is debated.

Edited by Cartoonrboy
  • Like 1

Delighted to hear your plans for FinalDayZ Chernarus, fits in with my desired play style.  I used to play original DayZ Namalsk more than vanilla until the BS were added.  Also loved DayZ 2017 as it had a true post-apocolyptic feel to it.

Don't know if you've seen this film, but it is what I think of alot, The Road (2009) with Viggo Mortensen...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898367/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Regards...

PS: kudos for the Blackadder reference.

• Like 1

Turning the SCREW

Surviving this desolate landscape amongst the dead and the bad isn't easy. But the status quo is becoming ever more challenging.

The temperature has dropped another 10 degrees within the last 6 months. Loot is becoming rarer by the day. And the use of thermo-nuclear weapons has caused the collapse of the natural world. Armageddon is a foregone conclusion. Will humans survive the end-times? Will you be the one to salvage humanity from the brink of annihilation?

0DtooiG.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy

Cool, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

• Like 1