pale1776

These Kids Though...

Im not better than anyone elses playstyle (except for what I am going to describe)

I play as a Hero, I help and such, but I rob like a bandit and KoS when Im covering my buddy or just finished a firefight.

I like Heros, I like Bandits, even the occasional KoS is good for a fresh start and such. But these kids...

Instance one- Kiddish voice asks for help, I kill a zed and saline him. I have my legs broken and he proceeds to tell me how many views he will get on youtube, and I roll off the hospital to end it.

Instance two- Respawn as a black lady (dafuq) only to have my legs broken in a barn by a guy calling me a N----- bitch and I guess teabagging me. A zed had mercy on me...

Instance three- Respawn and go to NWAF and back south, held up in Cherno by a grown man I think (yay, interaction) and its going good. He says "get on your knees and be my bitch" so I pulled the pin in my grenade and kill us both as I scream "IM NOONES BITCH BITCH!"

I hate these kids lol

• Like 4

Wait wait wait. You weren't KoS'd though? What game are you playing???

RapeZ I suppose, I mean the kid on the hospital was punching me to death and the barnman was pitchforking my anus...

I suppose the last guy woulda shot me anyway, at least I ruined everything he owned when I blew up

• Like 1

That last story made me laugh, but yeah I agree there are some annoying players. Not much you can do about it though.

• Like 2

Well, thanks to these people, you could create this post and share your experience. Which made me laugh and think "Yep, that's DayZ alright!"

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 4

Well, thanks to these people, you could create this post and share your experience. Which made me laugh and think "Yep, that's DayZ alright!"

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Ya what would his story be if everyone was a mature hero? 

"Well I met these real mature guys, we made a camp fire and sang a song, I logged out when I got tired. Being a hero is though work."

• Like 1

If i encounter someone and actually talk to them, and they sound like they are 21 or under = shoot immediatly... simple really.  Cant deal with babysitting, they should be outside playing with sticks and shit, not sitting in front of a pc playing video games.

Edited by Cptn_Miller
  • Like 1

Mleh.  If I can get an axe, I never go back to towns or places where children might be lurking.  Too many horror stories like these.  Sorry those things happened to you man.  

If i encounter someone and actually talk to them, and they sound like they are 21 or under = shoot immediatly... simple really. Cant deal with babysitting, they should be outside playing with sticks and shit, not sitting in front of a pc playing video games.

They think its fun and games now, little do they know that Im going to kill every squeky voice behind a clown mask I see, and anyone screaming OMG HELP PLZ DE ZOOMBIE/AMINALS/BAHNDITS ARE KYLING MEH

So yeah, enjoy humping that guy now kiddie. He may shoot you if SHTF in your lifetime.

Serious question:

Do you feel better about your death if you think that you got killed by some "CoD kiddie" or someone similar?

Serious question:

Do you feel better about your death if you think that you got killed by some "CoD kiddie" or someone similar?

Well seein as how the L33t scout snipers on youtube ruined DayZ by drawing these kids to the game, yes. When the mod first came out, you had SOME KoS, not everyone was an antisocial prick. I never died up until DayZ hit youtube and the kids came (I say kid but alot of these are "grown" men)

So all in all, yes I do feel better because

1- Real players dont ghost

2- The kids will leave when survival comes in, they add weather and look at the bitchin

3- Most of them die shortly after because they dont know that food is necessary, and I tell everyone I meet that the blueberries regenerate health and make them drunk

If i encounter someone and actually talk to them, and they sound like they are 21 or under = shoot immediatly... simple really.  Cant deal with babysitting, they should be outside playing with sticks and shit, not sitting in front of a pc playing video games.

Because you didn't play games until you were older?

Give me a break.

In my experience, a nice player is a nice player. The fact that he is 15 years old doesn't mean he will automatically shoot me. Believe it or not, not all kids are mean

I don't go by a lot of rules when I am playing DayZ, but if there is one that I ALWAYS follow it's, "If it squeeks, kill it" preferably with fire.

Edited by ComikZ