Sign in to follow this  
HunTerix

Hack in my server

Hi i have my own server and i have get player with probably hack or else. So -.- How i can ban this player if i don't know the name of player?

Dayz StandAlone non need the "Thermometer" (facepalm) but need name tag player steaming in/out and who kill you.

Llike :

[name player] Kill you

Zombie kill you

etc..

Not only "YOU ARE DEAD"

This is absolute no sense, i join in my private server and after spawn "you are dead" (in the house).

Game price 23,99 Euro

Server host for 1 month 45 EURO

=

I can't password my private server i don't understand why (no sense)

can't use lock after clan join (the server stop hahah)

Anyway the "Thermometer" work fine, now i can know my temperature but can't know the name of cheater.

Just so you know, because you clearly didnt read the terms you agreed to...

they dont rent private servers, they rent public servers.

• Like 1

First it's not your private server, it's a PUBLIC server you rented, you are not allowed no lock it using password nor kick out players. Two, try not to write as you would speak or think, I had hard times understanding most of your sentences, please be calm before posting. If you're French, just post in French and we will translate if you're not accustomed with English.

First it's not your private server, it's a PUBLIC server you rented, you are not allowed no lock it using password nor kick out players. Two, try not to write as you would speak or think, I had hard times understanding most of your sentences, please be calm before posting. If you're French, just post in French and we will translate if you're not accustomed with English.

1 : I'm from italy,my english is not perfect but i don't use the traductor for write that.

2 : Private or public is not  problem,i want know the name of cheater for ban.

3: Why after 45 euro i can't password the server for my team,playng with my team and the idiot with hack join and kill everyone.

Alright,

I'm sorry I don't know what tools you do have as a DayZ server admin. Wait for some DayZ support team member to read this post, maybe they'll be kind enough to give you more accurate information about these matters.

They will not.  The clan i am with used to have the number 4 top ranked server all this summer.  We stopped paying all of the money because they didnt give us any Admin Tools and they did not allow us to kick or ban people that we knew were hacking.  

Instead they tried to shut our server down for rule violations because we had "No KoS" in the title.  They literally sent emails and fought us tooth and nail for our right to have it named that.  You can prob dig up the old forum battle.  This game is trash and more and more people are seeing it.  Look at the hacked up posts.  All locked and they take a silent approach.  I had a dev admit its all hacking and not scripting.  You can search DayZ Hacks and buy hacks all day and night long.

Get rid of your server no need to pay for it when they give you no protection as an admin.  They give server admins no support, or tools to protect the integrity of the server they pay to rent. 

Basically server renters are idiots in the long run.  You are paying for people to play this hacked to trash game.

• Like 3

3: Why after 45 euro i can't password the server for my team,playng with my team and the idiot with hack join and kill everyone.

Because it's a public server locking the server isn't making it public now is it? It's not that hard to understand.

I really thing you server renters should read the rules set out by the team here regarding servers. You CAN kick a player but within reason.

Meaning, you can't just kick someone because they are playing on that server, but you can kick them if they are doing something that isn't allowed.

Edited by RagedDrew

Basically server renters are idiots in the long run.  You are paying for people to play this hacked to trash game.

If it's that bad I guess you won't be playing anymore therefore you won't need to be posting on the forums, so I guess this means bye bye.

Can't believe people are even ok with Bohemia Interactive even allowing the users to take responsibility to pay for public servers with no control. The whole point of buying your own servers in Video gaming is so you could do whatever the f*** you want with it, and up to the other gaming users if they want to Participate in such nonsense rule sets.

Imagine trying to rent out a hall for a party or wedding and the people saying yeah you can, but you need to let everyone who wants to join in, even shady people who might come in to cause trouble, the title and banner of your party needs to adhere to these specific naming rules, Also you can only play pop music, only serve fast food.

*Puts one hand on other arms elbow joint and raising other hand as a fist into the air* The ones who pay, this is how much of fisting you guys are getting, how do you like it? I bet you like it very much, this much of an arm up your anuses.

• Like 1

Can't believe people are even ok with Bohemia Interactive even allowing the users to take responsibility to pay for public servers with no control. The whole point of buying your own servers in Video gaming is so you could do whatever the f*** you want with it, and up to the other gaming users if they want to Participate in such nonsense rule sets.

Imagine trying to rent out a hall for a party or wedding and the people saying yeah you can, but you need to let everyone who wants to join in, even shady people who might come in to cause trouble, the title and banner of your party needs to adhere to these specific naming rules, Also you can only play pop music, only serve fast food.

*Puts one hand on other arms elbow joint and raising other hand as a fist into the air* The ones who pay, this is how much of fisting you guys are getting, how do you like it? I bet you like it very much, this much of an arm up your anuses.

That'll all change when private hives are finally here. 

I can't believe people think it's okay to allow clans to lock a server, gear up and go PvP in what ever the latest PvP hotspot is on another server.

Just an FYI, any server I get kicked from by the admin or the server is locked is reported to the server provider with video proof and said server owner gets what he/she deserves.

Rules are there for a reason and no one should be exempt from said rules.

• Like 2

That'll all change when private hives are finally here. 

I can't believe people think it's okay to allow clans to lock a server, gear up and go PvP in what ever the latest PvP hotspot is on another server.

Just an FYI, any server I get kicked from by the admin or the server is locked is reported to the server provider with video proof and said server owner gets what he/she deserves.

Rules are there for a reason and no one should be exempt from said rules.

You're missing the point, BI should not charge others for Public servers, it should be their sole Responsibility. It's like saying, hey why don't you rent this truck for us, we will use it but you pay. How about renting this office property for us, we will use it but you pay. List goes on.

What do we get for hiring a public server for BI, a company share %? A server for our own personal uses? We get nothing.

Only thing anyone can say about is we are helping BI out as fans. OK have it your way, let's pay for all server hostings for every game out there. Let us the users take responsibility for that now, thats the messaging we are sending out with DayZ, it's fine we will take care of public servers.

I'll say it again:

Edited by blazed

You're missing the point, BI should not charge others for Public servers, it should be their sole Responsibility. It's like saying, hey why don't you rent this truck for us, we will use it but you pay. How about renting this office property for us, we will use it but you pay. List goes on.

What do we get for hiring a public server for BI, a company share %? A server for our own personal uses? We get nothing.

Only thing anyone can say about is we are helping BI out as fans. OK have it your way, let's pay for all server hostings for every game out there. Let us the users take responsibility for that now, thats the messaging we are sending out with DayZ, it's fine we will take care of public servers.

I'll say it again:

BI isn't charging players lol, the server providers are, and it's up to the player if he/she wants to rent a server, also how are they using it?

It's more like "Hey rent this server, and you can restart it when you like, provided it's not for loot farming, you can kick troublesome players as long as it's within reason."

Private shards will be there soon. Then everyone can lock their server as much as they like and no one will be able to join a public server with harvested gear. I think that's why bohemia isn't reacting on this.

If it's that bad I guess you won't be playing anymore therefore you won't need to be posting on the forums, so I guess this means bye bye.

Read the rest of your posts....so say bye bye to yourself.  Make me laugh...Claiming rules are rules, yet they protect hackers?!  I feel bad for the people who win this game on my streams.  It always ends up with a message, you were not lying goove, alot of hacker in this game..

I will not be going anywhere.  I will continue to express my opinion and events to those who are going with the same thing.  Try to stay on topic.  KthnksBye

• Like 1

Well . . . sure i don't buy again the host.

I can't password my server? OK now i kick all players without Tag Clan.

BI isn't charging players lol, the server providers are, and it's up to the player if he/she wants to rent a server, also how are they using it?

It's more like "Hey rent this server, and you can restart it when you like, provided it's not for loot farming, you can kick troublesome players as long as it's within reason."

I actually knew they didn't charge for servers themselves I worded it wrong, but its still the same principle allowing users to host public servers eliminate them from hiring as much servers. Server restarts and ability to kick people who you can't even track down (example a hacker) is basically nothing in return for hiring a server lol.

Private shards will be there soon. Then everyone can lock their server as much as they like and no one will be able to join a public server with harvested gear. I think that's why bohemia isn't reacting on this.

Yeah took them long enough, I wonder how many people buying public servers will keep it public, considering, 1) a lot of people who buy servers try to misuse them anyway (looking at rule breaking names) or 2) Didn't know how restricted the servers are before renting one out.

I would like to see BI hosting Public servers them selves, with first class hosting and stable connection.

then private shards for all the crazy shit, i don't care if a whole clan flys in with rocket back packs carries me midair and gang bangs me, I expect that shit on crazy 3rd party hosts, it's always been like that in games.

Edited by blazed

Well . . . sure i don't buy again the host.

I can't password my server? OK now i kick all players without Tag Clan.

Kicking players for that would violate the terms of service you agreed to.

i'm curious as to what the incentives are for people to rent a server? sounds like you get exactly zero of the benefits that make it worthwhile.

Kicking players for that would violate the terms of service you agreed to.

I Have Spent   45 EURO for make the clan server.

Edit:

Try to spent 45 euro for one month and after spawn show the black screen with "you are dead".

Edited by HunTerix

i'm curious as to what the incentives are for people to rent a server? sounds like you get exactly zero of the benefits that make it worthwhile.

personally I would not... 

you can kick a hacker, but they could simply come back... they might want to go somewhere they arent kicked and can harass people "faster"... its honestly the only thing i can think of that you could do and not break rules.

you can kick a hacker, but they could simply come back... they might want to go somewhere they arent kicked and can harass people "faster"... its honestly the only thing i can think of that you could do and not break rules.

and how do you find out who is the hacker? Without the obvious killing him and checking his pulse? Goodluck with that.

This isn't like CS where everyone calls out the hackers name and then you steam ID ban.

Edited by blazed

You dont have access to your logs?

No.  Server admins are basically giving money to BI to help them develop their game.  SAs have no ability to do anything other than restart the server.  Even if an SA is lucky enough to kill a hacker, and then check their pulse; kicking does no good because the hacker can simply change their name and rejoin within 10 seconds. 

I don't blame the SAs at all for naming the servers as they wish and for kicking players so that they can hopefully enjoy some time without being killed by a dumb ass hacker.

ya and that's assuming they can even find out who the hacker is...

i guess there's private shards coming later which will give some actual incentive but it blows my mind that people are renting these right now