RAM-bo4250

You show me yours, I'll show you mine

Not being able to trust anyone ever is kind of boring. 

That is on you.  I put my trust into many people every day in DayZ.  Sometimes it backfires.  I expect that.  But by stereotyping everyone, you miss the few cool people that do stand out.  And those are the ones worth playing for.

• Like 1

I believe I have defined and described this suggestion sufficiently. If you wish to discuss it further, feel free. I will be following but I will not repeat my explanations any further. If you have something new I will respond.

To me the issue is dead. Overwhelming majority doesn't want anything like this. So be it. Not being able to trust anyone ever is kind of boring. Since I believe the goal of Dayz is to survive I guess I stay being a Lone wolfer. Because the only two ways to stay alive without being griefed killed is to travel alone not trusting anyone and travelling in a large group not trusting anyone. Grief kill=being unrealistically killed even after helping someone. Pyschologically, it's hard to kill even for righteous reasons. Killing for fun is damaging to pysche. This is not portrayed in games nor do I want such a complex issue portrayed.

You mention morals and so forth. LOL Shoting a player to me is the same as shoting a zombie, I just don't care. Its a game. Its not real. No one gets hurt. Infact when I prefer being shot over anykind of death in DayZ. As long as avatar lived for a long while and I then get shot...I look at is well he had a good run now its over. For me there is no Pyschologic anything in dayz other then humor, thrills and fun. Example if I see another play 1st thing I look at is there hands. If they got a weapon in there hands BANG! or flee lol. I not even going to bother voice chating them. If someone makes a really good effort to show they are freindly, I normally ask them to keep the gun out of there hands and to leave one way I go another. Random in game players have nothing I need that I cannot find my self, they cannot provide any help I cant just do my self. They have nothing I need or want. So why should I be nice or try to create freinds in game, just to have them stab me in the back? I'm for dam sure don't care what there stats are. I don't care to earn anyones trust random, or vs versa. Look If I want freinds or want ot play with people I go on TS. Much easier that way/

Edited by CJFlint

Why do you feel you need to insult me by calling me close minded? I'm defending my idea. What a cesspool this forum has become. I am so tired with having to deal with insults every other thread. Seeya all later.

Remember the time you said it was a shame that I wouldn't be handcuffed & force fed disinfectant IRL?

We understand that you're defending your idea. But it seems that whenever someone in this thread responds with a logical, valid, or in your words "viable" argument, you choose to either ignore it, or respond with the assumption that we don't understand you correctly.

It's hard to be constructive with you.

Edited by blunce
  • Like 1

Do you ever have anything constructive to say?

When a post deems it appropriate.

Who are you to judge what a bad or pointless idea is.

Who are you to post bad ideas? You get one freebie, but after that you're at the mercy of the people.

You now know I post bad and pointless threads, so I shouldn't have to bare with you from now on right? So avail yourself of the right not to have to read my threads and DON'T.

Au contraire, now you'll have to deal with me even more. You've been identified as fodder. :3

You are a pain in the ass and a troll. Good day, sir.

With 169 hours logged into DayZ, you're just getting started. Please don't attempt to ruin our DayZ experience with ideas that would dumb this game down any more than it already is. Thanks!