Oyface

To all those complaining about not finding mags ..

.. Sorry, I just couldn't hear you over the sound of all the gear I got in under two hours.

9v9keu.jpg

Edited by BillySpleen
  • Like 2

I think people were talking more about other weapons (1911 and other pistols, the carbine CZ575 or whatever it's called, the Sporty, etc.).

Everyone knows you can hit an airstrip or military base and find loads of loaded mags.

• Like 1

I think people were talking more about other weapons (1911 and other pistols, the carbine CZ575 or whatever it's called, the Sporty, etc.).

Everyone knows you can hit an airstrip or military base and find loads of loaded mags.

Hmm, the only gun I've had trouble finding mags for is the sporter .. Although the carbine mags don't exactly show up all over the place.

HaxorZ !

What server was that ?

Two different ones. Just joined a random server at first, and then another random server when the first one reset.

Edited by BillySpleen

The tents at the nwaf in stable have a laughable amount of mags. Just about the only place to find ammo for the sks atm.

So you've got loads of magazines for the AK101 and the Makarov, two of the most commonly found magazines in the game, which are not rare at all in any sense of the word... well done

Come back when you've found a magazine for an MP5

• Like 1

NWAF Tents?

If anything, your post only HIGHLIGHTS the issue. Sure you have plenty of AK magazines, and makarov mags, which seems to spawn in abundance in the tents. But people are unhappy that the other pistols (can't remember the last time I actually saw an FNX mag) , and the MP5 as well are difficult, in comparison to their rifle counterparts - when it should be the other way around.

So you've got loads of magazines for the AK101 and the Makarov, two of the most commonly found magazines in the game, which are not rare at all in any sense of the word... well done

do you mean m4?

Edited by trankin

AK and Makarov mags are easy to find - just look at generic military locations or UAZ wrecks. Other handgun magazines however...

This argument is as fallacious as those who claim global warming couldn't be happening because it still snowed near them.

Your one experience (with common mags no less) does not make it so that everyone else's experiences never happened.

A data point of one does not constitute a trend.

Edited by Spartacus Rex
  • Like 2

Got 6 of them on hardcore. :P

This argument is as fallacious as those who claim global warming couldn't be happening because it still snowed near them.

How is this an argument? Are we arguing? Chill, bro, I'm only showing off my gear.

EDIT: Jesus, is it no longer possible to make a thread without people assuming you're dead serious about everything? Lighten up, folks!

Edited by BillySpleen

How is this an argument? Are we arguing? Chill, bro, I'm only showing off my gear.

EDIT: Jesus, is it no longer possible to make a thread without people assuming you're dead serious about everything? Lighten up, folks!

Total cop out. Backtrack elsewhere.

Not in my journeys.  I have found everything BUT makarov and ak101 mags regularly.  I have one and only one toon ever who found multiple Mak & AK101 mags, and only 3 weeks ago or less.

I strongly suspect that:

1) loot spawn goes through phases and waves as the devs experiment.

2) servers are subject to different loot spawn algorithms

It would explain why you find X, Y, & Z but not A, B, & C, but I have the polar opposite results.

Why?  Because ALPHA.  That's why. ;)

you're thirsty bro

nice run though for real...i also appreciate how organized your inv is. mine basically always looks like a grenade went off in a dumpster

Edited by sab0t

Just did, but I don't have mp5 :(

Would rather have a mag for engraved

Edited by Miracool

you're a professional at lying

Oh, really? I thought you needed a diploma to be a professional .. Oh well :D

The tents at the nwaf in stable have a laughable amount of mags. Just about the only place to find ammo for the sks atm.

No, you're very, very wrong. Go to Balota and you'll find mags literally everywhere you look (the military tent city for instance). Go to that town just above Novad (or below, I forget) and search the jail. You'll find AKM drum mags and regular magazines. Currently 7.62x39mm is freaking everywhere (in magazines for the AKM).

Trying to find a mag for the carbine is almost impossible (in my experience anyway and I do know experiences differ). In over 300 hours of playing this game I have only found that magazine once! Once!

I've found 1911 mags several times, speed loaders for the Python, the 9mm mags, AKM, AK101, M4 magazines, etc. but the mag for the carbine is almost non-existent.

HaxorZ !

What server was that ?

What he fails to let us all know.  It was several :D  We can all server hop I suppose. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

What he fails to let us all know.  It was several :D  We can all server hop I suppose. :rolleyes:

I already posted about this, it was on a total of two servers. :P

You just very lucky or looting low pop server which is untouched if not defineatly you server hopping many times. Please try looting in 40/40 server and never server hop then share results here.

I can't remember last time I saw MP5 or mags for it.

Also is that damned RAK even in game? Haven't seen that that ugly beast yet, nor it's magazines.

Oh how I wonder, how will the game look like somewhere mid beta, with loot tables somehow balanced and reworked.