shutupwalter

How was your Day(Z)?

I will never touch damn mines anymore..at least in alpha. LOL...karma! I have reached the prison island...

Oh the side note, I found a backpack i left a couple days ago still in there server..maybe we could use that as stash. Why can't we hold backpack with hand? 

Very very good point about being able to hold a backpack in hands

• Like 1

Happened to come across a Heli crash on the far side of Veresnik hill while making my way to Vybor military base, unfortunately no loot. 

Some random instinct made me check out Veresnik through my bino's and low and behold I catch sight of some little mug lining me up with his Mosin. I sprint to a bush just as a shot cracks into the dirt next to me. Now I'm packing an AK74 with no optics, and this guy is just a speck and clearly has an LRS so I decide to make a run in the opposite direction. Sprint into the creek to my left without another shot being heard. So I crouches there and look back through the bino's and this Muppet is still laying there looking at the bush I was in. Flanking time!

So I make my way up the creek slowly, up the side of Veresnik and down into the bushes where he's prone, still looking for me down his sights. So I sneak right up behind him and put a half a clip into him as he panics.  :D 

Turns out he actually had an AKM. What kind of mug takes pot shots at someone 500m away with no optics? I didn't get much off his body. He had a .357 and a .45 and some rounds, but I already have a Makarov with 3 clips so I nicked the silencer off his 1911. I also nicked his AK, since he had more clips and ammo than me and I like the idea of a fully automatic SKS. :P  

Then I wander into Vybor and first thing I find is a fully kitted MP5 - silencer, optics, pristine grip and stock - just laying in the hallway of the first barracks. Happy Dayz!

Last night was fantastic.

Wasted some poor guy by the junk yard outside of Novo.

Took his boots. My were in "Worn" condition.

10/10

Killing someone for his boots, its very "Mad max"y at least.

If you didn't already know this theres a bug with the heli spawns so they always spawn in the same three locations, one west of  vybor military base in teh fields, one a litle bit from there on the northwest of Kabanino and one northwest of Lopatino.  They are empty most of the time, mainly due to the loot spawning a bit away from the heli but also because two seconds after a server restarts theres twenty guys there. Lots of people camp these places now.

I did what I always do with the same result. I saw a guy in the corridors on prison island. He had his back to me looking at something on the ground so I raised my pistol and said "hello we don't have to kill eachother." Ofcourse he didn't want to be friends so I ended up hiding in a bathroom and logging out :/.

When I logged in a bit later he was gone but someone sniped at me as I was running across the bridge from the prison to the other area. I let them shoot maybe ten shots or so standing there with my hands up but they couldnt hit me. Its pretty far so not so strange. But it meant I couldnt swim so I had to log out again :/ 

Later I logged in again and made the swim only to realize I had left my matches in the prison to make room for a rak, so now its pretty cold:/

• Like 1

Made a new friend in Cherno with 130 hours game experience and 0 kills. All whilst playing full pop servers.

I was touched though as I was the 1st person not to KOS him. He has regained his faith in humanity.

• Like 2

Found a bandit on top of a building i tried to kill him with a hammer but failed miserably and fall off the roof ;)

As a fresh spawn i run inland without even check a single house on the cost, and in less than an hour, at the first village, i found a mosin, long range scope, ammo, tons of canned food, 2 pet bottles; everything i need to continue the journey,help survivors and kill bandits.

Edited by SNOWPOWDERITA

5X8j3oF.jpg

"Hi mom! I'm killing zambeez!"

(Photo courtesy of ColdAtrophy)

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

Killed a guy who attacked me for no reason. He was stupid as I had a shotgun ready and he just an axe.

Later I got killed by two bandits at NW airfield. They were very bad shots but got me in the end after my legs got broken and I couldn't get my gun out. I told them not to kill me but they didn't listen.

Also found a lootgasm at Elektro. I was so happy that I fell off the hospital roof and broke my damn neck. It was a weird one though as I found m4 mags, ammo boxes, lots of intestines and this:

155nozb.jpg

There was no reason for all the fireplaces as there were not a lot of people on the server at the time and it had recently restarted.

Edited by Killawife
  • Like 2

Well there i was, made my way from Novo , down the coast and up to the nth west air base.

A bit before the base in a town i cant remember ( not vybor) on the sth eastern side i was at a well and looked up and there was a zed right next to me, seriously within 2 mtrs, mind you it was middle of the night and further down the road id put two chemlights up.

Frightened the hell; out me and took me a couple of tries to get the gun out. It would have been good to be able to get up and cut its head off.

Anyway when i got up to the air base i noticed the nth east landing lights are on.

power_zps7agshwq0.jpg

I remember someone else saying they were on a while back.

I thought that there must be an underground generation site where more survivors are hiding , they forgot to turn the lights off.

Imagine the possiblilties of that story line.

• Like 1

Well , i found a small cubby hole to have a sleep in, makin sure i set a couple of bear traps up to stop any unwanted visitors during the night.

Hung around the same area the next day and found what must have been a huge massacre ( yes i know what it really was).

LOOOOOt_zpsmifrqtxi.jpg

Every pack has something in it, some usefull some not. No food at all and a few fully ruined autos.

Had a blast pickin over the remains like a vulture :rolleyes:

I already have what i really need so i didnt even need anything. Although i did find my mosin and scope :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Well , i found a small cubby hole to have a sleep in, makin sure i set a couple of bear traps up to stop any unwanted visitors during the night.

Hung around the same area the next day and found what must have been a huge massacre ( yes i know what it really was).

LOOOOOt_zpsmifrqtxi.jpg

Every pack has something in it, some usefull some not. No food at all and a few fully ruined autos.

Had a blast pickin over the remains like a vulture :rolleyes:

I already have what i really need so i didnt even need anything. Although i did find my mosin and scope :thumbsup:

I found the same at a military barrack by the west side....loot explosion but I have move all my character to the coast preparing for the battle royal lol

• Like 1

I found the same at a military barrack by the west side....loot explosion but I have move all my character to the coast preparing for the battle royal lol

Thats the one :thumbsup:

Today I killed a guy without speaking to him for the third time in a 1000 hours of Dayz. It was on the prison island though and he/she(it was a blond girl) had an Ak so I didn't want to chance it. I even managed to swim ashore after on a 30 man server.

Just after karma got me and another decently geared character got popped in Zeleno. I didn't hear a thing and then when I stepped out of the prison building carefully, BRRRRT!  I respawned in Elektro and almost died right away by some zeds but managed to pull through it.

Later with a different character I grew some zucchinis in Kamyshovo. There were lots of ruined gear laying around there but no people. Later some brazilian guy wanted food but he didn't speak english so I sent him to Berezino, hehe. Strange to play on a EU server when you're in South america. his ping must've been really bad.

Also someone kept killing everybody in Elektro with an M4. When i finally spotted him the server froze so I got a look at him. He had parked a truck in teh square and picked people off as they came up to it. The guy only had a fully equipped M4, a motorcycle helmet and a backpack. Nothing else. And everyone he killed was in short bursts of two or three shots max. Pretty weird. Strangely, on the same server I came across this yesterday:

125hso4.jpg

I was hiding nearby trough the whole gunfight but didn't see what happened. When i got there the server froze and I could check it without risk. One guy was alive and is sitting there. Two more is lying in the grass out of picture. At least five of them were geared, the rest bambis.

Edited by Killawife

where are everybody? I went down to the coast after been avoiding the coast. I was between Elektro and Cherno...didn't see a single soul...want to get kill or killed someone 

Well there i was, made my way from Novo , down the coast and up to the nth west air base.

A bit before the base in a town i cant remember ( not vybor) on the sth eastern side i was at a well and looked up and there was a zed right next to me, seriously within 2 mtrs, mind you it was middle of the night and further down the road id put two chemlights up.

Frightened the hell; out me and took me a couple of tries to get the gun out. It would have been good to be able to get up and cut its head off.

Anyway when i got up to the air base i noticed the nth east landing lights are on.

power_zps7agshwq0.jpg

I remember someone else saying they were on a while back.

I thought that there must be an underground generation site where more survivors are hiding , they forgot to turn the lights off.

Imagine the possiblilties of that story line.

I pointed that out awhile back and someone suggested solar backup. Really those lights would be all you need to get down to where your landing lights could see the numbers and land. I forget where but I saw some lights on a tower I think that had what appeared to be solar cells on the top of the housing as well.  

I pointed that out awhile back and someone suggested solar backup. Really those lights would be all you need to get down to where your landing lights could see the numbers and land. I forget where but I saw some lights on a tower I think that had what appeared to be solar cells on the top of the housing as well.  

they have a red bulb on the top of them, its interesting though

joined a 50/50 in novoselky(cherno). Im slightly bored so i snipe zombies from one of the flats.

Luckily there was a guy with a full zombie train behind him so i had something to shoot at.

I ran out of longhorn ammo so i decide to climb down.

I check the garages and stumble uppon a survivor. He tries to run off but I manage to catch on him.

"dont worry, I've mad friendly skills, you need anything?"

"some water, please"

I dropped him a PET and two cans of peaches (IKR, there must be a place in heaven for people like me..)

He drank the bottle and returned it (how nice :D). He asked me if i want any 0.22 ammo for my trumpet.

I gladly accepted and traded him back some of the .357 ammo which i had tons of.

We traded a couple of more things and then split our ways.

I ran into the red two story building to chew on something, before i move out north.

I was just thinking how awesome it was to trade, rather than just to kill each other.

We both got some usefull stuff and saved time.

Legs broken, you're dead, get rekt ~ Gravity.

Sighs.

I Get kami spawn. Before my environment loads up i already hear a *clicklickclickclickclick*  sound infront of my face.

Ah, the bored kami spawn. A very common specie amongs chernorussian survivors.

Ill just ignore him and if im lucky he will kill me for a better respawn.

Long story short... the fresh spawn kills everyone but me. fml. lol.

Everyone seems to trust him and he uses it. I dont so... I guess we team up and head msta?

MSTA. Empty. We move further towards dolina. I stop to eat.

A random zombie runs towards me. i finnish eating and run out of the house.

As i run out i close the door behind me, sucessfuly traping the zed.

As im some 50m away from the house and start eating again, i start getting hit again.

FUUUUUUUU, my hitbox is in that house.

I run back, on my way, i die. MY body starts sliping downhill and i can see it.

I see my newly met friend running by my body asking wtf happend.

Told him i died only Im not ... dead. He tried to kill me but obviously he cant see where the hitbox is, so he's hitting air.

2afejxc.jpg

I thank him for the adventure and ask him to go his way and survive. At least he could hear me speak via VOIP.

I guess i was fun enough, because he didn't want to and instead said he will go back towards kami.

I try reloging just to log in my dead body...

2ed5rtf.jpg

Luckily the zombie in the brackground hit me again, this time killing me for real.

Well, i guess i will try to get a kami spawn than. I get the spawn fairly quick. Theres a fully geared guy running pass me.

WoW, Didn't full auto me, that's a first. Didnt take long another guy appears. He seemed friendly all untill the moment one of us stopped and he could start spraying.

I guess he used his PSO scope to shoot on 10m distance with his AKM, since he didnt stand a chance against my falcon punch that knocked him down :D

Me and my (other) friend (yes i have moar) love to call such players "TUNNEL VISION TO THE MAX" players.

F***ing finaly, the justice. I finaly got to silence a much more geared jackass player. I pick up his gear and kill him. I killed him with such pleasure i almost saw

every kami bandit that ever killed me and i just payed him back. 

I ask the guy(newly met friend) if he ever had an akm. He said he never had one.

I drop him the akm+pso+drum and two full ammo boxes with the backpack and some other stuff. Have fun!

I kept one ammo box of sks ammo and logged out.

10/10 would kami again.

Edited by halp
  • Like 1

Well.

There i was minding my own business when two tossers from a clan appeared behind me, obviously server hopping and killed me on the spot.

I lived for two weeks and had all the gear i needed. They had no need to kill me and i can tell you all that i am extremely annoyed.

I will now spend the rest of my time in this game going on the clans server and sniping them whenever i see them. I know where they are and will be hopping to so i will camp and lie in wait, plus the few mines i have will frequent that area too, but only when i know its them. I dont want to hurt any innocents

Yes they took my long scoped mosin and longhorn however when i respawned, lol i landed in an area i had stashed some gear, and guess what another LR Mosin and longhorn was left there by myself. So now untill the new release is out i will haunt them and shoot them and even when the new release is out i will do the same.

cheers

Well.

There i was minding my own business when two tossers from a clan appeared behind me, obviously server hopping and killed me on the spot.

I lived for two weeks and had all the gear i needed. They had no need to kill me and i can tell you all that i am extremely annoyed.

You  better get used to it.  Look at it this way; a fully geared player is probably, just like you, attached to his gear ~ If you werent you wouldnt care if you got killed.

That being said, you cannot possibly know if an unknown fully geared survivor is attached to his gear so much, that he wont risk any socializing but instead kill you on sight.

And that's just one of the variations. They might be playing as bandits, kosers. They might think you are a bandit/KOSer.

I know it's extremly annoying once you're geared and friendly, I've been there before. It's almost impossible not to get in a gun fight when you're a walking pinata.

I had scenarios where i caught two guys from behind, one was just in animation of crafting fire and altho i had my mp5 raised and both in my LOF and told them im friendly, they prefered to fight it out.

I strongly recommend you avoiding players when fully geared, unless you can make a drop on them, which is literally pointing your gun at their forehead saying "friendly".

There really is no easier way and nothing beats a forced friendship! :)

When dealing with much more geared players this might be slightly easier since you don't have nothing that's in their interest but your life. That's why you better make it clear that you don't give a crap about their gear.

I was more successful in this situation. I caught a ghillie guy in fueling truck animation. I ran in his face with my axe out and start saying "I know i could kill you on the spot right now but im friendly, hopefully once your animation ends you wont kill me". He didnt. Do note that snipers on sniping locations do not like that and will shoot you regardless (been there) :D I guess once you're spotted sniping, you dont really expect anyone to forgive you :D

Anyway if you really want to avange your past life, there's no worse way but to join the hoppers. Instead you can find yourself a nice mosin spot, join an empty server(or preferably, same server you died on) and camp out the NWEAF/pavlovo/island for hoppers. By checking "P"layers list you can sometimes see in advance when a hopping group just joined.

All you need is some patience and a good sight on the barracks door ;) They'll come back, don't worry. They always do.

Edited by halp

Well.

I will now spend the rest of my time in this game going on the clans server and sniping them whenever i see them. I know where they are and will be hopping to so i will camp and lie in wait, plus the few mines i have will frequent that area too, but only when i know its them. I dont want to hurt any innocents

Yes they took my long scoped mosin and longhorn however when i respawned, lol i landed in an area i had stashed some gear, and guess what another LR Mosin and longhorn was left there by myself. So now untill the new release is out i will haunt them and shoot them and even when the new release is out i will do the same.

cheers

Tomorrow we all going to be equal again :)

Pm me the clan name, I will fun them down I'd I'm bored

Edited by thewire

You  better get used to it.  Look at it this way; a fully geared player is probably, just like you, attached to his gear ~ If you werent you wouldnt care if you got killed.

That being said, you cannot possibly know if an unknown fully geared survivor is attached to his gear so much, that he wont risk any socializing but instead kill you on sight.

And that's just one of the variations. They might be playing as bandits, kosers. They might think you are a bandit/KOSer.

I know it's extremly annoying once you're geared and friendly, I've been there before. It's almost impossible not to get in a gun fight when you're a walking pinata.

I had scenarios where i caught two guys from behind, one was just in animation of crafting fire and altho i had my mp5 raised and both in my LOF and told them im friendly, they prefered to fight it out.

I strongly recommend you avoiding players when fully geared, unless you can make a drop on them, which is literally pointing your gun at their forehead saying "friendly".

There really is no easier way and nothing beats a forced friendship! :)

When dealing with much more geared players this might be slightly easier since you don't have nothing that's in their interest but your life. That's why you better make it clear that you don't give a crap about their gear.

I was more successful in this situation. I caught a ghillie guy in fueling truck animation. I ran in his face with my axe out and start saying "I know i could kill you on the spot right now but im friendly, hopefully once your animation ends you wont kill me". He didnt. Do note that snipers on sniping locations do not like that and will shoot you regardless (been there) :D I guess once you're spotted sniping, you dont really expect anyone to forgive you :D

Anyway if you really want to avange your past life, there's no worse way but to join the hoppers. Instead you can find yourself a nice mosin spot, join an empty server(or preferably, same server you died on) and camp out the NWEAF/pavlovo/island for hoppers. By checking "P"layers list you can sometimes see in advance when a hopping group just joined.

All you need is some patience and a good sight on the barracks door ;) They'll come back, don't worry. They always do.

Well i respawned at svetlo. That was their first mistake, i lived around there for ages and i have stuff stashed, yep you guessed it, pretty much the same gear as i died with minus the longhorn.

I easily made my way back to near where they killed me and grabbed my stashed back pack. Thing was that after about three minutes of me being back on they disappeared off the server.

I will now setup and when i see them appear i will be where they will go and i will kill them.

Anyway its all good

Edited by PlasticAssasin8

Life has gotten in the way for the past few weeks, but I picked up where I left yesterday. Since I had grown attached to my nice gear I decided I needed to put myself in danger, so I found a chainsaw and chased Zombies for a while. That was fun but not much of a challenge. I then switched servers to a more popular one and almost instantly got shot at but managed to loose the guy somewhere in the forest around Svetlo. I'm going to stick to that server, I've grown tired of not meeting anyone.

I feel like the respawning of loot is way better balanced now than it was a few weeks ago. I found a can of food here and there but only enough to keep me going, and had to refill with some apples. Feels like how I would like it to be. I'm curious to see what this update will bring!

Wow yesterday was nuts...went down to Elektro looking for some fight with a buddy even he died from zombies instead...instead of using a silencer, he shot a zombie with a handgun and lord behold, we are swamped with them..i think we have at 15 of them...not sure where they come from lol

The silencer does nothing for zombies. Its only silenced for players.

I played on a couple of different servers while watching Therunningmanz stream. It was kinda funny as at one point I was at almost exactly the same place he was but on different servers. 

Anyways I got to Cherno with one of my better geared characters and some A-holes were shooting folks from the tallest tower. I tried to get them but a guy with a shotty got in the way and climbed the tower just in frotn of me. I let him be and watched instead how he climbed up there, shot some bullets, died and then the a-holes logged out. I went to the church and left a complete portable stove, food and a canteen with water there.

I spawned in as a newspawn on another server and there were murders going on in Kamyshovo. I didn't have any weapons so i decided to swim around it. It went kinda well til I got to Elektro and there were some murderers there too so I had to run. I made it but my screen is all grey, I'm starving, thirsty, soaked, cold and sick. I predict a death for that character in the near future :/

I logged in with a different character and got to Balota airfield. iI spotted a guy going into the prison buildings so i camped it for a bit. Then someone shot him with a mosin and finished him off with a shotty. I tried to help but when i moved into position  the zombies aggroed on me instead of the people making noise so I had to deal with that.

• Like 1

Y-day I went into the piano house at cherno and there were a bunch of guys upstairs and an m4 on the floor. they shot at me but missed so I ran away. I waited for 10-15 minutes nearby checking the house with my binos. Nobody came out so i went there again but ofcourse they were still there and shot me. They talked to me after I was down but didn't seem to get that I couldnt talk back due to being dead. I respawned nearby so I ran there and gave them a good talking to and got to get my gear. As I got the gear I saw that there were four guys, all with m4's fully kitted with acogs and the rest, I ran from there but as I was looking for some food they came by again but didn't shoot me. I aited for a while then went to the piano house again but it was empty.