Sign in to follow this  
hotcakes

Have nothing better to do? Take the western highway.

If you feel too lazy to do anything of value, go hike west. All you need is a compass, maybe a map, and a bag of food. You'll see uh... wildlife, scenery, rocks, and definitely no people. Nobody takes this route, seriously. 

hHJbv89.jpg

• Like 5

Shhhh...

They'll finally learn that there's more to Chernarus than just BereNNLOLNNzino.

• Like 2

Quiet you! that's the best-kept secret in the game! It's also the least populated with food and water. I died of starvation as I was searching the only berry bush in 5km. That was awkward.

• Like 1

novo, svergino, severograd, ratnoe, ratno, zap, top is a much better route and although I've met people, it wasn't many.

severograd is a great place to find a mosin, scopes etc.

Edited by freethink

This is my route I take all the time from eat to west.  Best way to find tents too.  Currently have 3 on Experimental 1st person.

Anyone need a tent? lol

• Like 1

If you feel too lazy to do anything of value, go hike west. All you need is a compass, maybe a map, and a bag of food. You'll see uh... wildlife, scenery, rocks, and definitely no people. Nobody takes this route, seriously.

People get lost up the top middle of the map all of the time, it's a nice area to hunt help them.

Don't trust this man. He is spy.

Route is dotted with dangers, contains no food and is a hellhole to navigate.  I'm also not parked up around Kamenka barracks and ran into over 80players at once on the same server.

Western route is death i say!

But seriously, running on the train tracks is pretty bad from what i've seen.  Lots of people do it and they're great for target practice.

Edited by q.S Sachiel

I took that route from novo to sinistok the other day. Saw absolutely nobody but strangely enough a lot of the houses that were looted. Then I went to the NW airfield and "you are dead"

• Like 1