tootights (DayZ)

PitterPittrerPatterPatterPitterPitterPatter

Lol, I know right. That's the same way I describe it xD (PitterPatterPitterPatter)

Edited by SomeCallMeNomad
  • Like 2

And then when you stop pitter pattering all you'll hear is loads of ammo clips being refilled, a few cans being cracked open, a horse perhaps and to finish the scream of a make believe zombie. 

Hehe 

• Like 3

Great sound when you run crouched, isn't it ? - it's a kind of classic Scooby-Doo Hanna-Barbera sound effect.

I go everywhere like that. I do it all the time.

I don't know if other players can hear you coming ?

• Like 1

Great sound when you run crouched, isn't it ? - it's a kind of classic Scooby-Doo Hanna-Barbera sound effect.

I go everywhere like that. I do it all the time.

I don't know if other players can hear you coming ?

Ya, other people can hear the pitterpatter

• Like 2

LOL.

Yeah, I love this game but for the love of christ, it has the worst sounds and sound glitches I've ever seen.

I think the sound guy for Stand Alone (before the new one I hope), was the guy who did the sounds for "Big Rigs".

If you don't know about the PC game Big Rigs, search for angry video game nerd Big Rig review.

Haha, I like to think that I can fool someone into giving up peacefully by making them think there's more than one of me scuttling around outside his building.  

"We've got you surrounded buddy, we don't want a fight, just put your gun away."

*scuttlescuttlescuttle*

Edited by nettles

I think it may be fixed in experimental but I'm not sure.

Edited by solodude23

I think it may be fixed in experimental but I'm not sure.

I didn't notice the horse trot on experimental but it also appears to come and go.

And then when you stop pitter pattering all you'll hear is loads of ammo clips being refilled, a few cans being cracked open, a horse perhaps and to finish the scream of a make believe zombie. 

Hehe 

current sound mechanics in a nutshell

:beans: