Sign in to follow this  
blazinone

Might as well fight

Theres no use in hanging on to the (insert weapon here) plus all the ammo you've been hoarding since it will be gone in a few days anyway.

Might as well go out there and fight and work on your combat skills a little.

Thats what I keep saying to myself.

Let's go out with a bang right?

• Like 1

By that logic, I'd better launch myself into the fray and put these mountains of bandages and bloodbags to use saving your reckless asses? c:

• Like 1

I think we should all work together to chop down every tree in Berezino. It's going to take a lot of axes, but we can do it!

See last night on experimental, by friend spawns in and gets a spawn right next to me in Novo where I was already looting. We found him pants, an axe and that was it before we heard shots ring out from Novo tower.. so we had a choice, its full pop server do we run away? Or head up and fight to the death?

We opted to pull out our axes and run up those stairs.. since you know, what the hell do you have to lose besides hitting respawn? 

I pulled out my sporter on the way up, since thats a little better than 2 freshies with axes storming a tower.

In the end, 3 dead, we lived and got fully geared for the most part. :)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 3

We opted to pull out our axes and run up those stairs.. since you know, what the hell do you have to lose besides hitting respawn? 

You might lose your axes and thus also your chance to continue the chopping down trees!

Theres no use in hanging on to the (insert weapon here) plus all the ammo you've been hoarding since it will be gone in a few days anyway.

Might as well go out there and fight and work on your combat skills a little.

Thats what I keep saying to myself.

Let's go out with a bang right?

It will be easy to regear trust me. Your just going to have to get used to the negative weather effects so you dont die.

It will be easy to regear trust me. Your just going to have to get used to the negative weather effects so you dont die.

If you get killed by being rained on, I'm going to uninstall the game. It's supposed to be "authentic".

I think we should all work together to chop down every tree in Berezino. It's going to take a lot of axes, but we can do it!

Do trees persist after being cut down? That would awesome.

It will be easy to regear trust me.

Good call. I have a B character on a different account with an M4. I'd much rather have it taken from my dead hands than just disappearing because of the wipe!

"Yes we'll rally 'round the flag,

boys we'll rally once again,

shouting the battle cry of Freedom!"

Good call. I have a B character on a different account with an M4. I'd much rather have it taken from my dead hands than just disappearing because of the wipe!

That sounds like code for 'I dupe'

Do trees persist after being cut down? That would awesome.

Well yeah, haven't you ever chopped a tree down? They stay down! Just arm an ax, run up to a tree, and spam "F" and chop it down. I purposefully chop trees down across roads and on top of buildings for fun.

If you get killed by being rained on, I'm going to uninstall the game. It's supposed to be "authentic".

Wow. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're being sarcastic.  

For those that do actually think this way, please do uninstall the game then and go back to one of the dozens of mindless shooter games where that attitude belongs.

Do people really think being able to run around all day in the cold and rain in the middle of Eastern Europe in soaking wet clothing and never getting hypothermia is authentic?

Get out from behind that computer and outside in nature every once in a while and get a dose of the harsh reality.

Yes in this situation getting rained on and not doing anything about it is exactly what you should expect would get you killed, and more quickly than many apparently realize.  The game is not even attempting to be an "authentic" zombie survival game without this kind of mechanic.

• Like 2

Once more into the fray, 

Into the last good fight I'll ever know. 

Live and die on this day, 

Live and die on this day. 

syrSfT5.gif?1