Sign in to follow this  
The Riddler (DayZ)

Welcome to the JUNGLE - 24/7 Daytime - Active Admins

Hello guys would just like to introduce myself.

I am one of the admins of the server and would like to say thanks to anyone and everyone who plays on our server.

It has been a blast to watch the server climb through the ranks since the very start, and become part of the top 20 in server rank. NONE OF THIS WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU!!!

If you ever catch a hacker with video evidence you can contact us at welcometothejungledayz@gmail.com

And hop in our Team Speak at any time!

TS info: dal-voice1.fragnet.net:9991

Edited by HaveADeath

This server is really cool I play on it all the time! I'll be online enjoying .53 this weekend!

Thanks man! .53 has been fun so far!!! You're always welcome to come on TS @ dal-voice1.fragnet.net:9991 

Larger groups will be on TS at night and on the weekends. See you out there! 

Did I just see your server in the top 10 worldwide? :O Grats, guys!!

• Like 1

Did I just see your server in the top 10 worldwide? :o Grats, guys!!

Thanks man! We've exploded in population the last 2 weeks. Its been awesome but I sure wish we had an admin whitelist or something to hold us a slot. Its been tough getting into our own server :( 

Thanks to support from our community we were able to report another hacker incident. Below is the video we captured of the said hacker(s) from Sunday. 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SERVER YOUR HOME. Our community is growing thanks to players like you!!!! 

Our TS is: dal-voice1.fragnet.net:9991     please feel free to drop in anytime. Admins are on daily, usually in the afternoons and evenings. Please feel welcome to join us anytime. 

Our current list of admins are:

1.) The Riddler

2.) Apollo

3.) Christian 

4.) Box

5.) Pearce

6.) Barbarosa 

7.) Darth Dad

• Like 1

We had an awesome truck meet up at the NWAF!!! Video will be put up on our youtube channel by tonight and will post a link here. 

Good Times!!!! Nice to see so many trucks in one location and nobody trying to be hostile. 

I did hear a **RUMOR** that people are going to start making their way up to Novo in The Jungle, people have gotten their fill of dieing at the prison and hackers in elektro, we shall see where people decide to migrate to next!

• Like 1

We now have a domain that we're setting up for the server. It will mainly be for our TS server in the future. 

The domain is: welcometothejungledayz.com  

The new TS domain will be: ts.welcometothejungledayz.com

Please note the domain is active but parked so there is no info on it yet. Also the TS is still at its current address until we make these changes tonight. 

Our website is now active. Its simply for information and we'll include a few links on there for more useful server information. As we grow and startup a private server, we'll add more information to the site including ways to do whitelisting via a form on the site. 

Our TS address has been updated as well. You can still reach us at dal-voice1.fragnet.net:9991 but the new address is : 

ts.welcometothejungledayz.com:9991

I am so happy to see our community continue to grow and it wouldn't be happening without the support of the players who make their home on the server. We always greatly appreciate donations for the server. No matter how little, every penny counts. Feel free to join our TS to discuss donating or just playing!!! 

Its a jungle out there!!!

• Like 1

Couldn't figure out in line image posting from my phone

Post is null

Edited by Apollo'sFire

Enjoying .54 for the most part. We had 3 successful restarts yesterday without issue and only 1 freeze that was reported. 

As always, if you notice a server freeze, please contact us via TS or by email. 

ts.welcometothejungledayz.com

welcometothejungledayz@gmail.com

If you feel you have witnessed a person hacking/cheating, you must have evidence in the form of recorded game play or a screenshot (showing player's name etc). 

Please note that .54 has introduced performance issues with regards to people lagging. This causes a player to skip around on screen and cause their character to appear as if it is teleporting. Please take extra care in accusing somebody of teleporting and not jumping to conclusions. 

Thanks for the continued support. If you play often on our server, consider donating via PayPal. Our server is possible thanks to players like YOU. 

Please join our TS @ ts.welcometothejungledayz.com  for more details. All donations are provided with a receipt to show the donation you made went directly to the payment of the server. 

Ive seen this server on the top of my list and I think its time to join it but I've got a question.

1-when using ts is there a age req or other req to join it I'm 15 and I don't have a sqeeky voise anymore.

I'll be glad to join the server and if there's a requirement for ts then I simply won't join it. I have a mic to.

Same, I am a 13 year old with a squeaker voice, but I am more mature than a lot of 16-18 year olds I see in game. By mature I mean I don't hack, and I don't cry over spilt loot.

As far as age requirements,  we don't have a set rule on age limit, but we have a low tolerance for immaturity.  Just keep that in mind. 

You're welcome to join anytime. 

ts.welcometothejungledayz.com 

Ok thanks for the reply I will join on Thursday or Friday im currently in electro so I'm expecting to get shot quickly.