Sign in to follow this  
Poor Panda

Srsly Bohemia, get your shit together -.-

How did you get in there in the first place. 

• Like 1

I was lucky with my vaulting :P And this one unfortunately doesn't have working back door >:(

So instead of finding a place that is blocked, making a note of it and posting it on the bugtracker, you glitch your way in without being certain you can get back out...and then whine here? ;)

• Like 3

I was lucky with my vaulting :P

Thats like cursing the architect because you cannot get out of that well you intentionally jumped into. :P

You could ask someone to unstuck you (not sure if it counts as stuck) or switch to a server where the door isn't blocked.

did you create a bug report with screenshots of the buggy geometry and description of the issue at the feedback tracker?

WTF mcdonalds. You made me fat after I ate multiple supermeals per sitting. What is wrong with you??!?!!!?

• Like 1

easiest way out of an area you are trapped in is go to the highest ping server you can and jump/lag out works almost every time 

now can some one make a gif with whiskey guy saying "i dont always glitch but when i do i abuse the shit out of it " or something to that effect 

So instead of finding a place that is blocked, making a note of it and posting it on the bugtracker, you glitch your way in without being certain you can get back out...and then whine here? ;)

QFT.

In before lock.