Capo

Fingerless Gloves/hobo gloves

While gloves aren't exactly a game changer, cosmetic additions are always nice, so ladies and gentleman, I give you - The hobo glove! 

coldweather_glove.jpg

I ask you! What survivor in a cold climate such as chernarus is complete without a pair of fingerless gloves?!

Colors range from the standard black, brown and green, and delve deeper into the spectrum with the ever classy navy blue and of course rainbow and hello kitty! 

Support me, and you to will no longer have to take off those cumbersome work gloves in order to roll a cigarette, do your shoelaces and it goes without saying, play the piano!

Edited by Capo
  • Like 7

but...but...our fingers will get cold

Isnt a game changer YET

Only if I get my Oakley Factory Pilots, the older black knuckle ones and possibly the not so nice new ones.

xRRF7tf.jpg

Hello there

It gets my vote, although im not a hobo....yet.

Rgds

LoK

lol you play with fingerless gloves?

I used to do that as well but it's better to just heat up the room to a comfortable level ...

lol you play with fingerless gloves?

I used to do that as well but it's better to just heat up the room to a comfortable level ...

:facepalm:

xRRF7tf.jpg

Hello there

It gets my vote, although im not a hobo....yet.

Rgds

LoK

Eeeew, cut that pinkie nail man XD

Or are you going to zombie the zombies...

• Like 1

Eeeew, cut that pinkie nail man XD

Or are you going to zombie the zombies...

I like long nails. So many folk seem to have an issue with them.

regardless, Back on topic, please.

L

Hobo gloves are sweet....But heres my next wanted item in game :P

3518uuu.jpg

Are these type of gloves off limit?

I say if we take the fingers off it we can look like homeless people from the future!

with this, driving gloves

Peccary_Driving_Glove.jpgdrive-movie-ryan-gosling-gloves.jpg

Edited by irishroy

Funny we were just talking about this last week. Actually started planning it out as a feature but actually we remembered there's one problem.  Some of you might remember when, if you wore gloves, and you were playing as a black person, your arms would turn white. We'd actually have the same problem with fingerless gloves at the moment - the fingers would always be white, so we'd need to get some programmer and designer time before we can pull it off the right way.

• Like 1

Funny we were just talking about this last week. Actually started planning it out as a feature but actually we remembered there's one problem.  Some of you might remember when, if you wore gloves, and you were playing as a black person, your arms would turn white. We'd actually have the same problem with fingerless gloves at the moment - the fingers would always be white, so we'd need to get some programmer and designer time before we can pull it off the right way.

That still happens with certain clothing.