Sign in to follow this  
Airfield

What intimades you the most

So this is kind of far out there, but I was just wondering. To all you newbies and even non-newbies, what do you think the most intimidating outfit is. Interpretations can be different, whether intimidating in your mind is what it looks like or what it symbolizes. I just want you to tell me what sort of makes you either chill, stay clear, or beware.

Wolf-mask, or any mask for that matter, is instant KoS by me.

Hobos, stupid hats, clown mask - kos

Ppl in bright outfit - polite
Dude in Red or blue medical coat - friendly

Naked freshspawn - beware.

Fullgeared - kos because he kos(stupid, but i know he will kill me, because he think i need his loot(but i don't casue - hop hop hop and you are geared, also now ppl spread to the north so i can easy loot cherno etc places so i need for like 2 hours to loot all i need,cause 1 hour is running to gearspawn-places and 1 hour is looting) if i found it's looted - hop and enjoy

I don't like people with motorcycle helmets and fresh spawns. The latter make me nervous.

Other than that, it's cool baby.

• Like 1

No type of clothing/gear intimidates me...not answering in direct chat gets my guard up but even then they may be new to the game and not familiar with how the communication works in this game.

A group of us played last night and we ran into 4 different players.

1.  Geared guy~friendly~he logged out while we watched over him.

2.  2 fresh spawns~friendly~one asked us to kill him so he could get a better spawn so we did and we fed the other one so he could meet up with his friend in another town.

3.  Guy with 2 primary weapons (SKS and a shotgun) wearing a motorcycle helmet~friendly~he ended up joining our steam group.

You never know what type of player you're going to run into in this game, I never judge a book by it's cover until I talk with them.  I make my decision then.

• Like 4

I've had too many bad encounters, I avoid everyone as much as possible.

• Like 2

You never know what type of player you're going to run into in this game, I never judge a book by it's cover until I talk with them.  I make my decision then.

Sometimes ppl would not give you a chance to talk

• Like 1

Payday masks usually mean bandits imo. Otherwise I just don't trust anyone. People with bright clothes on usually tend to be friendly but I've also met very friendly guys in TTsKO gear as well. With the rate at which zeds destroy your clothes I don't put much stock into what someones wearing. I take their actions or tone more into account than their clothes. I shot a guy this morning without a word but he happened to choose the wrong place to try and leave the military base. I had patiently waited there for 5 minutes or so for him to leave. And of course when he does try to leave he runs right for me.

Edited by escobert

no person is doing intimidate for me even clown mask m4 bandit clan they don't do intimidate because I AM NOT AFRAID OF NO PERSON because I don't mind to die is happen so much is making me no more UNHAPYNESS I am happy if they don't kill me and I am happy if they try kill me but I am survive and I am sad but no angry if they kill me because I realise is from fear they doing and I am sorry for them they don't manage to trust me and believe wen I saying 'I am frend' because is true I am frend for EVRY PLAYER I MET and I will halp you any way what I can if you need and if you kill me and my loot is still in the good condition I hope you enjoy and remember the friendly guy who put away the gun and do a wave and say hey I am friendly and I hope you smile because is a game and game is for enjoy even wen we are kill by clown mask m4 bandit with 12 years old voice I am laugh EVRY TIME

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 5

no person is doing intimidate for me even clown mask m4 bandit clan they don't do intimidate because I AM NOT AFRAID OF NO PERSON because I don't mind to die is happen so much is making me no more UNH.... read post above

I used to be a hero like you, but then i took a bullet to the head.

I walked in town like Godfather, slowly and with style, in bright colors so ppl would know i am friendly, but still ppl just kill me for loot.

After a few times i just told - nah, i am bored to care about things that's others don't, not in stupid games anymore...

• Like 2

If he person uses a ballistic or motorcycle helmet, I am very cautious, usually ends up in a firefight.

If the person is in full cammo clothing and has a mosin or M4, KOS, bandit 99% of the time. Unless if they got a cowboy hat or a boonie, then I first communicate.

Anyone in regular clothes (non-cammo) and without helmets are usually friendly.

So.... If I understand these posts... If I am wearing a helmet or mask for my own knockout protection, despite being one of the friendliest guys around, you guys all think im gonna be an whole...

Ok, I am not the grammar police by any means.... But don't you mean intimidate?

Maybe I am scared by those without spellcheck in their browsers. That's a crazy way to live!

And if your name is Helicopter Hunter with that tag... wouldn't your gun of choice be an M4 and not an AKM?

You confuse me...

Full military gear with M4 or similar weapons, hunting backpack or improvised backpack. More often than not those guys are bored and hunting for players. I keep the hell away if I can.

Also people with Payday- or Gasmasks. It might be bias talking but prepare to have some bullets miss you - 'Cause I can't shoot to save my life.

Edited by James Hawke

Any time i see a gas mask, or a payday mask - I assume something is not right.

Yeah, if I see those or if I see someone running around naked, I always get ready to start shooting.  

Now that they added those bandannas, damn, when they wrap it around their mouth, scary as HEEL.

I hope people don't think I'm a bandit because I have a bandana on my face and full TTSKO. But oh well, I'm a good shit with my sks :)

Every person wearing full miltary camo and ballistic helmets I've ever met with only one exception has always started shooting right away. So fuck those guys.

The only bandits I've come across kill me before I see them. But from seeing these things equiped on bandits on YouTube or something, I can safely assume I will shit bricks whenever I see:

-Payday Masks

-Raincoats and un-painted fireaxe. Even worse with a Payday mask.

-No Pants.

-Full Military Grade Gear.