Karmaterror

How did you last die?

I tried to kill one of that soldier zombies with my fist only... after an EPIC 30 minutes fight i died of starvation... Not my best moment in DayZ... :blush:

Well, starving to death while fighting a zombie is at least a memorable death. Beans, Sir. You really lost a survival game. :)

Well, starving to death while fighting a zombie is at least a memorable death. Beans, Sir. You really lost a survival game. :)

Well, was actually funny ... i was so determined to kill that Zombie that i forgot that i needed to eat, then i killed the zombie and the screen went black with the " You are unconscious " message.. a short victory indeed.

• Like 1

Some great stories here, and some hilarious ones, keep em coming.

Nice to see some starvation ones creeping in...wouldn't have seen that before loot respawn went from restarts to the new system.

Its finally becoming a survival game, keep up the good work devs!

My slightly older than a toddler son started up my character while I was in the toilet.... I was in for the long haul. After several minutes he is banging at the door saying I was dead (didn't think it smelt that bad). Lost it big time when I worked out what had happened.

After a brutal half-hour long firefight in Berezino (must have only ever been five guys at a time, but more just kept pouring in from all directions) I was finally down to my last stripper clip, surrounded in the scrubland between a row of buildings and the beach factory. Guys were everywhere, I had no chance. My only solace as my bullet-riddled corpse tumbled to the floor was hearing them turn on each other.

How did I die last? I came around a corner with my SKS in hand. There were two guys who must have heard me standing there guns raised and waiting. Their reflexes were horrible, I was able to raise my gun and fire several shots.

Well I would have, instead I heard half a dozen clicks as one of the current glitches kept my gun from firing and I died to a hail of AK and SKS return shots.

I would have probably died anyway but at the very least if not for the "glitch" I would have taken one of them down with me.

Got shot in the back of the head by a girl I was trying to help when bandaging myself. Lesson learned: never give anyone a loaded gun, even if it is a P1 with 1 chambered round.

I know that, but I don't really like being tortured and had nothing on my character so better to log out and start over than having assholes feel your every crevise.

hahahah xD i get your point!

Got shot in the back of the head by a girl I was trying to help when bandaging myself. Lesson learned: never give anyone a loaded gun, even if it is a P1 with 1 chambered round.

I logged in, and noticed that I had suddenly turned into a black woman with a broken leg, and no supplies. Well, I thought that Id give it a shot. I crawled into a garage, found a machete, managed to to cut down some sticks. Was crawling to find a t-shirt, when a zed noticed me, and I was eaten alive.

• Like 1

How did I die last?

Screwed over by this farce of an alpha.

Running around very decently geared, encounter three other players, they run circles around me so I decide to leave, one takes a shot at me and ruins my shirt. I get into a building and hole up on the second floor and wait for them to come in.

One peeks in and..... click click click the fracking game will not let me fire my MP5K. Luckily the guy saw me aiming and ducked back. I use that time to move to the room behind me and quickly log since the game has rendered me defenseless.

It doesn't matter, in that 30 seconds someone must have charged the room and killed me.

Thanks game, was an truly AWESOME FRACKING experience wasting time here. This is my second death in a row caused by a new glitch. Glad to see the game is making so much progress in development.

• Like 1

How did I die last?

Screwed over by this farce of an alpha.

Running around very decently geared, encounter three other players, they run circles around me so I decide to leave, one takes a shot at me and ruins my shirt. I get into a building and hole up on the second floor and wait for them to come in.

One peeks in and..... click click click the fracking game will not let me fire my MP5K. Luckily the guy saw me aiming and ducked back. I use that time to move to the room behind me and quickly log since the game has rendered me defenseless.

It doesn't matter, in that 30 seconds someone must have charged the room and killed me.

Thanks game, was an truly AWESOME FRACKING experience wasting time here. This is my second death in a row caused by a new glitch. Glad to see the game is making so much progress in development.

That.... just blows man. Hasn't happened to me in a player engagement, but I've had my axe stop swinging while fighting zombies. Very annoying.

I just died again, trying to run my buddy to a well. He was new and unknowingly ate some raw beef. I was going to take him to the well to over drink and clean out his system when we were both headshot with a mosin. To be fair, I took an open field to get to the well, and the shot was amazing seeing that we were running. No clue where it came from, neither of us heard the weapon crack to life.

Kudos Mosin bandit, kudos.

Fell off the roof of a firehouse in Elektro.  Got pinned down from some gunfire, frantically looked for a ladder down and got too close to the edge.  Sad, was the first contact I had with a player in some time.

Went into one of this two story-barns. While looking for goodies, a military zombie came in. I tried to sidestep him but unfortunately I was still on the stairs. Fell from the 5th step five feet to my death.

Gravitation is a bitch.

Standing in the field beside ropka, I shoot one zombie before i alt tab and browse the internet for news and facebook, when i return to dayz, my character is unconscious. It return to conscious state several time but constantly knock off everytime zombie hits me, eventually i die.

3 deaths in 2 hours. Server scandinavian allstars hardcore.

1st - fully geared, crouching in the barn, zombie one hit kills me. Tip - DONT CROUCH AROUND ZOMBIES

2nd - respawned at Berezino :) some asshole shoots me with mosin, I hide and bandage. He gets attacked by neverending line of zombies. Chased him with my axe for 5 minutes, hit him unconcious, couldnt loot him coz of the Zeds, I was already black and white and bleeding, he wakes up and kills me. Question: how can a player with a backpack and a rifle run faster than a fresh spawn with an axe?

3rd - berezino respawn again. And again I go for revenge agains mosin KoSer. Guy with AKM shows up and makes swiss cheese out of me.

• Like 1

My char made it through several firefights ( he saw his Buddys die numerous times but allways knew when to leg it out of the shit ) and across the map at least 3 times.

This lush sunday morning a Zombie was ignored while looting a prison building. The Z´ONE HIT Killed me...

ONE FUCKING HIT on a fully geared healthy char...fuck me silly...

Question: how can a player with a backpack and a rifle run faster than a fresh spawn with an axe?

gear dosent have effect on Stamina/sprintspeed. the only distinction is with weapon in Hand or no weapon in Hand...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

3 deaths in 2 hours. Server scandinavian allstars hardcore.

1st - fully geared, crouching in the barn, zombie one hit kills me. Tip - DONT CROUCH AROUND ZOMBIES

2nd - respawned at Berezino :) some asshole shoots me with mosin, I hide and bandage. He gets attacked by neverending line of zombies. Chased him with my axe for 5 minutes, hit him unconcious, couldnt loot him coz of the Zeds, I was already black and white and bleeding, he wakes up and kills me. Question: how can a player with a backpack and a rifle run faster than a fresh spawn with an axe?

3rd - berezino respawn again. And again I go for revenge agains mosin KoSer. Guy with AKM shows up and makes swiss cheese out of me.

is good server always busy and planty friendly player I met here Serb8 and he give me nice present akm many ammos

my last time when I was dieing was yesterday in experiment server hardcore mode I was proned on the roof of the police station close to ocean and watching 2 zombie chase the china woman on the bech hahaha was vary funny I was think maybe I help but I don't have gun or melee only kichen knife what is damage so I decide I try help because is my job I was run vary fast and say in direct 'HEY RUN IN DIRECTION OF ME I WILL ATTACK WITH THE KNIFE' I shouted because she was vary far distance I don't know if she was hear me because she don't stop to run away and then was some shot coming I think was sks from the trees and I was do zig zag maximum fast away to the houses but one bullet was hit my back and another one I think was my leg because was CRACK noise and I was on the floor crawl fast to the house but player was run and catch me and he was say 'stupid noob' and then I was headshot

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™

I was trying to reach a medipack under some car when I heard steps and suddenly someone appeared next to me Mosin ready to fire. I drew my own and we had a little 1m sniper duel. He won because he had the advantage of the first shot (that wasn't deadly but neither was mine).

Question: how can a player with a backpack and a rifle run faster than a fresh spawn with an axe?

He was probably rested. Items don't make a difference (yet).

I last died by friendly fire at my request. I was stupid and logged out in the apartments at Novo. Logging back in a few hours later I discovered I was stuck underneath the building. Trying for at least 30 minutes all attempts to escape the building were futile. A friend showed up in hopes to kill me somehow. I discovered that crouching with my back to the wall made my ass stick out enough for him to shoot me to death. Luckily enough my body fell out of the building upon my embarassing demise and I got a Cernaya Polana spawn and retrieved my gear post haste.

Lost my akm trying to roll out of building. My dude threw it into the ground and I was unable to retrieve it.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/41975715145657458/017D853F9D7B76FF2531FEDCA9474F1AFFBB1AA4/

Stuck. :(

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/41975715145661965/5BF1E952199887A0B9777377CC7BED6FD1235656/

Edited by QUAZIMOFO