Karmaterror

How did you last die?

I was just with my buddy up in the mountains near Novo and we were scouting it out. We were dressed as cowboys. Saw a few guys in there, heard some shots. Keeping an eye out when we heard footsteps behind us and some guys were running past. They had gas masks and military gear so we shot at them but think they ran away. A couple minutes later a guy shows up behind me with an M4, I say 'Hey' to him and he opens fire but somehow misses his 20 or so shots he made while I landed my SKS in his skull. He was a duper with a glitched mag M4. Picked it up after a Mosin shot whizzed past us and opened fire at the sniper. My friend and I went up the hill after him and another M4 duper was there, killed him, and then went to see if his M4 was an infinite mag too... but got a mosin shot to the brain. Friend searched for the sniper but couldn't find him. I spawned nearby and got some of my stuff back so it wasn't terrible.

First time encountering dupers and glitched mags in game for me. I thought it was a rarer thing but I guess not.

i was going on a fishing trip. i had spawned in solnichiny, and was running through electro. the LMB bug kicked in, and i took shelter in the northern fire station. re logged and was a new spawn on the coast...

Ok so....how did you last die...and what could have been?

How did it happen and what were your plans had you not met an untimely end...

I read these forums then smashed my face so hard against my desk my brain exploded.

• Like 1

How did I die last?

Screwed over by this farce of an alpha.

Running around very decently geared, encounter three other players, they run circles around me so I decide to leave, one takes a shot at me and ruins my shirt. I get into a building and hole up on the second floor and wait for them to come in.

One peeks in and..... click click click the fracking game will not let me fire my MP5K. Luckily the guy saw me aiming and ducked back. I use that time to move to the room behind me and quickly log since the game has rendered me defenseless.

It doesn't matter, in that 30 seconds someone must have charged the room and killed me.

Thanks game, was an truly AWESOME FRACKING experience wasting time here. This is my second death in a row caused by a new glitch. Glad to see the game is making so much progress in development.

Why are you playing it then?

The devs are working on it, read the road map, work out that we get updates which add contents.

Understand what an alpha process is.

Don't bitch like a whore when a broken game...breaks

Don't play the game if you don't like playing something that's broken.

A little over two weeks ago and I was looking around in the buildings for supplies when three people found me. I only had a mossin at the time so I didn't have a chance. Before I died, I did say "Go ahead and strike me down and I'll become more powerful than you can ever imagine."  :lol:

I will find those three eventually and the consequences will be severe. Wookiees hold grudges.  :o

• Like 1

After 2 days trying to hunt bandits in Svetlo and Nova, I finally found someone (during this whole time, I had only seen 2 freshspawns running around and one getting shot, but couldn't find the bandit because server restart...).

They were both sniping ppl from the apartment behind the hospital in Nova. I talked to them a bit, asked for food, they weren't helpful, and second guy pretended he wasn't there, even though I saw him. They carried on sniping people while talking to me (one had SKS, other had Mosin), but I couldn't let that happen. So I climbed a higher apartment tower, sniped one, but didn't see the other coming down. I thought he was prone next to the edge the whole time, except he wasn't, climbed upstairs and found me. I had just climbed down the ladder, so I didn't have my gun on my hands, I tried to grab it, but I couldnt, after spamming 2 for my gun and trying to run away from him, he missed almost a full mag, but then broke my leg, and now that I finally get my gun out and go crouched, I shoot him once, he lands me a headshot... Goddamn buttons lagging =P

Got held hostage by a bandit with a magnum. Broke the cuffs, put a sack on his face after being shot, punched him till he was near death, and left him handcuffed (I found another pair, amazingly) in the middle of the main road near one of the spawning towns on the east coast along with his magnum and 1 round. Shortly after I entered the woods, I heard a gunshot, and a scream. Go figure. I hope the guy enjoyed the loot, as I bled out shortly after.

Picking off bambi's at NEAF, testing ranging and my field of view and let my friend play while I ate dinner and the only thing he said was "Died for my country" 

A little over two weeks ago and I was looking around in the buildings for supplies when three people found me. I only had a mossin at the time so I didn't have a chance. Before I died, I did say "Go ahead and strike me down and I'll become more powerful than you can ever imagine."  :lol:

I will find those three eventually and the consequences will be severe. Wookiees hold grudges.  :o

"Your powers are weak, old man."

:lol:

Basically charged a guy inside a room of a barrack, using my axe due to my Mosin having despawned after a restart. I collided with the guy, and we all know what happens if two objects collide slightly too fast in the barracks...

So a little update today, to expand on my post earlier in this thread.

I went into Elektro again, playing the song "Pumped up kicks"

and as the people came out of the woodwork I shot them one by one just like the song warned them.

they failed to run faster than my bullet/outrun my gun.

Still alive and still kicking.

I've taken to calling myself "The Immortal"

Logged in for the first time in a few weeks, walked into a two storey house in novy sabor and heard "bang, bang, bang.....".

Well, today after logging in for the first time in a month:

1.  Went to Vybor, pounced upon by two underpants wearing angry, German squeakers and punched to death - I only had a hoe

2. Went to the miltary place near Vybor, saw a guy in the dark scouring the barracks, again ammo-less.  Called out, he stopped turned and pointed.  I hid and shouted that I had absoutely nothing, then flanked and ran past the hill.  I saw him run across the field and he must have spotted me.  He turned, fired and kept dfiring depsite me having only a cattle-prod on my back and shouting out that he was taking the piss as I ran off., until he hit me.

3. Had a back pack - no ammo (seeing a theme here!), had hyperthermia, exited a police station: You are dead

4. ...actually I am having a real difficult time finding any ammo in the wasteland, plenty of food, no ammo..and I carried out a complete circuit of Polana, Gorka, Novy, Stary and came away with only .22 and some shotgun shells.  I enjoy some scarcety, but that's ridiculous.  So my next death was at the hands of a mosin holder, who DID have ammo...I was again holding a hoe.

I am off to take another break.

Edited by ShootingPains

My most recent death was because I went out of my way to help someone. I was running from Kamyshovo to Elektro when I seen a guy running with a zombie on his tail, he was bleeding and when I ran over he was practically begging me for bandages. I took care of the zed and dropped him a rag and at this point I've noticed I am bleeding too. I began to use a rag on myself and it was then that he pulled a gun on me, it took him two execution style headshots to kill me. I won't be going out of my way to help anyone, ever.

stair-death...walked up the stairs of one of those big 3 story concrete construction buildings. 

I ran into the woods by NW airfield and pang-pang-pang, Dead. Never saw the guy but heard that it was an M4.

Dead 4 times in the last 2 days, 1st was the hack that turns you into a woman and resets you. The other 3 were from logging out for a few hours then logged back in on the coast.

I don't mind dying when I have some control over the outcome, in the previous 400 hours before .49 I died in firefights or from not being prepped with a splint to climb some stairs. I don't even get to see any action before I land back on the coast. Hasn't been a fun 2 days.