Karmaterror

How did you last die?

Since this game sucks so hard and the team puts no effort while making it, I died by a zombie hitting me and rendering me unconscious, even though he wasn't even in the house with me. Horrible navmesh, horrible game

Freshspawn, met a random survivor that was friendly, we head to Svetlo, look the ship on the way, start looting the city, go to the police station and a player kills him from the upper floor from the house accross the street. I had no gun, I tried to get cover, but he broke my leg and then walked around and killed me.

Logged out in a bush, first of 4 people to log in that spot, came back 20 mins later, you are dead....

Must've been one of those killer bushes.

At least my buddies were able to drop all my gear on the ground for me so I was able to get everything back.

Logged in and was killed before could see the screen...some fucktard spawnkilled me. And he was the only person on the server.

Went into experimental to check it out, got one of the glitched Vybor spawns, and after finding close to nothing in Vybor i ran to the NWAF. 

I came across a guy headlessly looting the tents so i went up to him, announced myself and pressed to wave, but pressed f2 instead and took my hands up, he turned around, waited for 5 sec and shot me in the face. 

Cool guy

Shot in the head by a guy I teamed up with for about six hours game play yesterday.  He was a self confessed KOS.  No he was worst than that.  He liked to make friends then kill people but I still ran with him.  You certainly meet some strange people playing this game.  He tried to pretend it was someone else who shot me but it was him.  Lesson to self.  Pick your friends more carefully.

• Like 1

I meet a big group of players. They talk and are friednly then one of them handcuffs me. I Exit the server and die. Fucking bandits.

if you log out with handcuffs on you die, dont combatlog.

Logged in and was killed before could see the screen...some fucktard spawnkilled me. And he was the only person on the server.

dont log in in the middle of the airfield ;) good lesson

I was up north trying to find a decent backpack. Went I to fire station and a guy was at bottom of the stairs. I said friendly and put my sks away and backed up talking the whole time. He didn't say a word just shot me.

My friends and I got ambushed at Olsha. We were re-consolidating ourselves and trying to decide where to go when one of my friends whispered "there's people outside". Shit hit the fan, bullets flew, I dropped one and got dropped at the same time. My friend picked up my lucky AKM that I've had since they were introduced and they managed to kill them. I had respawned near Novo, made it back and got my rifle. 5 minutes later my character randomly decides to throw and apple which turned it my AKM in mid air and it was gone forever.

I'd like to think losing that rifle was the second time I died that day.

dont log in in the middle of the airfield ;) good lesson

wasnt the airfield...somw town I cant remember the name of

I know that, but I don't really like being tortured and had nothing on my character so better to log out and start over than having assholes feel your every crevise.

Fell off one of the walls on Devil's Castle, apparently the walkway gets unexpectedly narrow in parts. I was just sight-seeing with no immediate plans.

I was scratching my balls in a skirmish beside Cernaya Polana. The second I got my hand down to a good depth to really attack that itch, the dude charges me. I have disinfectant wipes next to my computer because I have OCD when it comes to germs, so by the time I yanked my hand out (greatly disturbing the boys and not successfully taking care of the itch, I might add), grabbed a disinfectant wipe, wiped off my hands, threw the wipe into the trash can near my desk, got my hands back on my keyboard and attempted to defend myself, I was dead.

I think Professor Xavier killed me. He waited for the exact moment that he knew I was weak. Bastard X-Men.

• Like 5

Spawned into the factory on the coast. I ran straight for the apple trees & by the time I got there I had 3 Z's beating the crap outta me till dead.

Starved on exp .48 on Friday evening.

Had 2 tins of food and I couldn't find owt to open them with. Never had I been on a server that had every house emptied of everything of use from solnichny, Tulga, Kamy, Staroye, Novy, Stary and I ran out of steam and died of starvation about halfway to Kabanino.

Ate 2 apples and a rotten orange all game, just kept filling up on water.

No idea how long the server was up before I joined and there were only a dozen or so on it when I joined.

Edited by alferret

The two most recent memorable's...night server, pitch black out, on the 3rd floor at a construction site.  Thought I was in the stairwell and proceeded to fall off the side of the building.  The other was when I was screwing around on some scaffolding and thought I could access the roof of the building. I stepped up on said roof and thought, wow this is cool, only to slowly slide down and plummet off the edge.  Yep, I'm a member of the dumb-ass club.

• Like 2

I frequent the "Aloha is for Tourists" First person server, I find it's rare to be more then 5-10 people on at the same time, as it happened though - I stopped inside a building and ran off to the bathroom for those things you need to do once in a while, I came back and saw someone standing infront of me in the dark with an axe, two seconds later the screen was black and I was dead. Fun times! 

Also  - I just ended someone's night of looting prematurely, it seems.. much to my regret!

I never got his name.. I panicked when he started talking, the first voice I've heard ingame in nearly three months.  He wasn't even armed with a loaded rifle. T_T  

Your character was unable to be loaded and has been reset. A system moderator has been notified. Please reconnect to continue.

That's how.

• Like 2

How'd I last die? Upstairs on a construction building when the server suddenly restarted. Logged in when the server was back up and I can only assume I fell through the floor.

I attempted to enter either the police station, fire station, or crane all of which have the steep stairs. The last 3 times (in a row) I've tied have been in these buildings due to bugs and situations beyond my control. I simply had a broken leg then suddenly died. That's how I last died. It's not a glorious story... but it's true. I can't wait until they address this issue.

premises-liability-case.jpg

Died in a mass killing in Berezino. It is not good to meet many other players at the same time on the same place. One has a mosin, one a SKS and the other a MP5 and everyone just wants to live and has to kill the others to do so. Also, you spawn nearby and did not learn your lesson. So you go there again to punch the other who was looting your body. Just to get punched again by them because they also spawn nearby and are also as much as stupid as yourself. This is, why DayZ is so much fun, ridiculous, but fun.

I frequent the "Aloha is for Tourists" First person server, I find it's rare to be more then 5-10 people on at the same time, as it happened though - I stopped inside a building and ran off to the bathroom for those things you need to do once in a while, I came back and saw someone standing infront of me in the dark with an axe, two seconds later the screen was black and I was dead. Fun times!

He caught you pooping in his house, what did you expect?

• Like 1

A friend and I wandered into the fire station at NWAF and both had the extreme leg breaking bug at exactly the same time, I was on the top floor with broken legs and he was killed instantly. While waiting for him to make the run from Berezino, I managed to climb down the ladders, get to a tree, craft a splint and then pick up his M4 and as much gear as I could. I waited for him in the same place and clocked another player as I wandered out to meet him. I shouted that we were friendlies, had just been looking for a fire axe and were already injured. I got onto the roof to pick up some things and then bam "You are dead", the same guys then stormed the building killing my mate. We took one with us but it was still annoying as hell. We weren't on a regular server, though so in hindsight going on the roof was a bad idea. 

I tried to kill one of that soldier zombies with my fist only... after an EPIC 30 minutes fight i died of starvation... Not my best moment in DayZ... :blush: