Sign in to follow this  
chapofjosh

Dear gentlemen who planned to kill me

I was the geared player helping you two lower geared players find your way from the NE airstrip towards Elektro. While I told you I was alt tabbing to look at the map ( I was actually staying in game and watching your movements cause I sensed something shady) I heard you guys accidentally hit to talk to speak button for out game chat client and overheard you talking about teaming up and shooting me. That is why I shot both of you in the face. Maybe you should have just accepted my help and gone about your dayz life. Now you are dead. I gave most of your equipment to the noobie in the piano house who you guys wanted to kill but I convinced you otherwise. Good luck in your next dayz life. Either don't talk over all chat or be nicer to the people you meet. Good day.

• Like 10

Should there be a stickied thread for this sort of thing? Or a forum subsection, or something.

• Like 1

Orlok, counter-nom this post. Just make a massive thread called "Dear player who tried to kill/rob me, did kill or rob me, or was killed or robbed by me."

• Like 2

I dont see anything bad with the post. Admins are here to delete it or move it if its not on good place! :)

Why I will not help randoms anymore, going back to mod release, the number in my sig is accurate.  I would have done the same thing.

Why I will not help randoms anymore, going back to mod release, the number in my sig is accurate.  I would have done the same thing.

fool me once, shame on you.

fool me 27 times, you're just a gullible person lol

• Like 3

Dudes doesn't even know how to backstab, easiest thing to do in this game lol

For that, they deseved it

Edited by Avant-Garde

Dear Abby,

I started bleeding from my privey parts today. I'm scared. Please tell me what to do.

Amidoingitright?

• Like 1

Im sure your shooting them in the face coupled with this post has solved the problem for good.

:|

Despite the less favourbale comments from alot of people here, i actualy enjoyed reading this. Its nice to hear someone punish some of the people in this game that are the reason everyone shoots on sight. So well done, unfortunately judging by their lack of inteligence they will go away from this thinking (right i dont trust anyone now im gonna shoot on sight).

• Like 2

I was the geared player helping you two lower geared players find your way from the NE airstrip towards Elektro. While I told you I was alt tabbing to look at the map ( I was actually staying in game and watching your movements cause I sensed something shady) I heard you guys accidentally hit to talk to speak button for out game chat client and overheard you talking about teaming up and shooting me. That is why I shot both of you in the face. Maybe you should have just accepted my help and gone about your dayz life. Now you are dead. I gave most of your equipment to the noobie in the piano house who you guys wanted to kill but I convinced you otherwise. Good luck in your next dayz life. Either don't talk over all chat or be nicer to the people you meet. Good day.

Props for telling them you were away from the game while actually watching them.

Props for telling them you were away from the game while actually watching them.

i do that all the time, making yourself seemingly vulnerable is the best tactic to bait out stupid backstabbers, not the intelligent ones though

Hell ya buddy kill da fool bandits ! And for the " intellegent " backstabbers , just make sure you never go first ahead of them and you never lose sight of the suspected ... then when they point their gun at you for any reason you shoot them in the throat :) of course this can backfire sometimes but hey it's all for the sake of maintaining civility and getting more excitement from controlling chaotic situations !

So.. Someone made a mistake and you shot them?
Sounds like DayZ.

So is this supposed to be... news? Gloating? E-peen stroking? What?

Redundancy.  -eye roll-

Edited by Rudette

So.. Someone made a mistake and you shot them?

Sounds like DayZ.

So is this supposed to be... news? Gloating? E-peen stroking? What?

Redundancy. -eye roll-

This..... Is the general discussions ? this is generally where we .... Discuss The game lol. I personally have no idea why so many of you forum goers read this entire thread just to post a negative remark , its certainly ridiculous .

Have you never wanted to let a deuche bag (that tried to rob/kill you) know that their little twisted tactic didn't work ? In any case if there's no video there's no reason to have this posted anywhere else , and rudette if it's redundant then stop reading when you feel that , or don't waste energy on posting afterwards .

This isn't so much discussing the game as it is "lol you messed up lol now listen to me stroke my ego and be smug about it! lol" some kind of egotistic reach towards some self gratification that should have been derived from the act itself.

I like a discussion. I am fond of debates. Hell, I LOVE a good story...

But a discussion can be had with some semblance of dignity...

Edited by Rudette

This isn't so much discussing the game as it is "lol you messed up lol now listen to me stroke my ego and be smug about it! lol" some kind of egotistic reach towards some self gratification that should have been derived from the act itself.

A discussion can be had with some semblance of dignity.

And that dignified discussion was happening before you entered . Put your negativity towards your own life not here .

They could of course have been joking. I mean, they coulda sort of have shot you already if they wanted to from what I gather.

-snorts- Petty.

There is a class of people who play DayZ...

And they think that the moral high ground should make them immune to bullets or set some bar that everyone they meet should be held too.
....And when it doesn't work out their way we get a KoS thread. "I wasn't careful about being Friendly woe is me"
....When it does work out their way we get one of these vapid bragging threads. To which people with the same mentality will throw their beans at.

Rather than bragging? Goading? Calling people out? Stroking the ego? These people should be learning from their mistakes!
Learn that being friendly means risk management and exposing yourself at a careful deliberate pace.

This is a perfect example that the moral high ground is just the largest mound of bodies from which the victor stands to cast judgement on those he or she treads upon.

Edited by Rudette