VladtheGreat

How did this zombie thing.

You mean the new pathing?
It's crap, ~50% of the zombies don't run through walls and the rest still does it, just recently i had a zombie hitting me and ruining some of my gear from the bottom of a building when i was 2 floors above it.
I ran down, killed it and ~5 seconds later i got shot by a hacker who had unlimited ammo in his clip and the ability to shoot through concrete walls.
Got to love DayZ, ey?
Can't wait for H1Z1 tbh.

Edited by Halven

how did this thread?

the title say nothing

actually, it does not...

Glad to see I'm not the only one confused..

It's crap, ~50% of the zombies don't run through walls and the rest still does it, just recently i had a zombie hitting me and ruining some of my gear from the bottom of a building when i was 2 floors above it.

I ran down, killed it and ~5 seconds later i got shot by a hacker who had unlimited ammo in his clip and the ability to shoot through concrete walls.

Got to love DayZ, ey?

Can't wait for H1Z1 tbh.

Let's not forget it's the first rendition of the fix, shall we?

Edited by emigrates

The title say it all.

Dude,go home you are drunk....

But,if by any chance you are not,i would highly apreciate if you could kindly furter elaborate on your post.

The only thing the title demonstrated is your inability to use the English language. :P

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

How did this not into Graveyard?

How did this not into Graveyard?

Thought I'd be kind!

I notice zombie is still going thru wall and fence and now is like super stratch arms can hit from 10 meter dstance even wen I am run away full sprint they hit me and now hopper is turbo fast and catch me even when I sprint up mountain he is faster then me also they don't forget about me when I run around the tree and rocks and houses they NEVER STOP TO SEE ME is fun and more danger but I want to have chance wen I having no gun to survive the zombie

I notice zombie is still going thru wall and fence and now is like super stratch arms can hit from 10 meter dstance even wen I am run away full sprint they hit me and now hopper is turbo fast and catch me even when I sprint up mountain he is faster then me also they don't forget about me when I run around the tree and rocks and houses they NEVER STOP TO SEE ME is fun and more danger but I want to have chance wen I having no gun to survive the zombie

you engrish and grammar just got too good compared to previous post im begining to think maybe shrub is just for play play

you engrish and grammar just got too good compared to previous post im begining to think maybe shrub is just for play play

Thought thought Shrub's spelling was for real? I personally think he's a very intelligent being, fully capable of being able to compile a beautiful sentence - he just chooses not too.

Thought thought Shrub's spelling was for real? I personally think he's a very intelligent being, fully capable of being able to compile a beautiful sentence - he just chooses not too.

I thought you called him a beautiful being for a moment there.

Oh well. Shrub's days are numbered it would seem.

• Like 1

want to nom.... must resist.

L

I am confuse why is dog chase me? I am do some wrong? I only write in way is words coming IS TRUE SOMETIME IS BETTER SPELL because if I having time I do edit and also my grammar is better when I write more slow and take time but wen I am in hurry to say quick point and after go back in game maybe I mak too many mistake

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 2

I am confuse why is dog chase me? I am do some wrong? I only write in way is words coming IS TRUE SOMETIME IS BETTER SPELL because if I having time I do edit and also my grammar is better when I write more slow and take time but wen I am in hurry to say quick point and after go back in game maybe I mak too many mistake

You're just too adorable.

Got to love DayZ, ey?

Can't wait for H1Z1 tbh.

i mean like and like are there any theory about how the virus got out and could it be link to arma?

"Zombies are hitting me more than once in an entire play session! WTF WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ZOMBIES ANNOYING!!!!???"

I wonder what would happen if the game was released with two hives: one with zombies and one without. Based on a lot of the zombie feedback on the forums, I would guess they would be half and half...

• Like 1

"Zombies are hitting me more than once in an entire play session! WTF WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ZOMBIES ANNOYING!!!!???"

I wonder what would happen if the game was released with two hives: one with zombies and one without. Based on a lot of the zombie feedback on the forums, I would guess they would be half and half...

im pretty sure its called dayZ so at a guess its either dayZombie or dayZulu either way i think the game wouldnt be much chop without the 10-12 zombies per server