ruullor

My friend said he found chickens

Has anyone found or heard of this?I havent seen it myself but he says he has them.

Has anyone found or heard of this?I havent seen it myself but he says he has them.

Was this in the SA or the mod? the mod has chickens but cant say i have seen or heard of any in SA that doesnt mean there not in but i have chucked alot of hours in recently and am yet to see them.

As the saying goes video or it didnt happen ( yes video not pictures ,pictures are to easily faked as has been seen with a few wierdos coming showing pictures of items that are not in the game ( why anyone would spend so long in photoshop to make them god only knows but some of them have been done very well lol))

I saw a chicken once.  a zombie chased and killed it - it was pretty funny random shit.  I didn't have a knife on me though, so I don't know if I could've got meat or anything from it.

I kinda think its funny when u guys get ecstatic because they added a new gun or something insignificant like that....but chickens, really??

W H O   C A R E S

Edited by svisketyggeren

I kinda think its funny when u guys get ecstatic because they added a new gun or something insignificant like that....but chickens, really??

W H O   C A R E S

Woah there, kid. No reason to be hostile.  OP was just asking if they were in.  I'm curious as well and hoping to see if anyone posts evidence for or against.

I   C A R E

Edited by nettles
  • Like 3

I found a chicken once in Nadezino or w/e. I also cooked the breast.

W H O   C A R E S

Lol. Goats, pigs and chickens are waaay more interesting for me than a new gun.

I mean, goats man! They're awesome.

Lol. Goats, pigs and chickens are waaay more interesting for me than a new gun.

I mean, goats man! They're awesome.

yea thats how its on the dayz forum....the players get thrilled because the devs added goats.

Go figure i guess i have been unlucky having not seen one.. All i can say is hhmmm chicken.

yea thats how its on the dayz forum....the players get thrilled because the devs added goats.

It just adds to realism, whats wrong with that? Chickens would be more common than weapons and ammo, but they arent so we need more chickens less guns

Edited by ld-airgrafix
  • Like 1

W H O   C A R E S

Well for the love of God, there is only 4 zombies in each city so we have to be excited about any new content at all.   Don't you realize this by playing?

We would not be getting hard-ons for a new can opener or a chicken added to the game if we had 40 to 60 zombies per town like we should.

• Like 2

Scrambled eggs with my tactical bacon, fried tomatoes and beanz please.

Red

Edited by RedGuard
  • Like 2

It just adds to realism, whats wrong with that? Chickens would be more common than weapons and ammo, but they arent so we need more chickens less guns

agreed.  We actually need less loot in general.  We need more loot spawn locations, but only 1/3 of the VOLUME of loot that already spawns, particularly food and weapons.   

Scrambled eggs with my tactical bacon, fried tomatoes and beanz please.

Red

You sir, have the right idea.  I can't wait to make some beef stew with pepper, potato, and a can of beans.    Or some sort of creamy potato soup with bagged milk and fish slices.   Or rice pilaf with peppers and fried potatoes.  Or...

• Like 1

beans to first person who gets a snapshot of chasing a chicken in their undies

Wish I'd seen this 10 minutes ago. I just chased down a chicken and stabbed it to death with a screw driver.

If only I'd have thought to do it in my underwear and take a screenshot. Ah well.

I just chased a chicken for 10 minutes, i must've punched it ATLEAST 50 times!

Well, did you kill it or did you give up?

comics%20fight%20family%20guy%20chickens

Shrub, you are so awesome, that if you come to Florida, you can stay in my guest bedroom and I will make you all the eggs you want.   I live a block from the beach, you can write funny stories about crabs and fish and shit.  Love you man.

Shrub, you are so awesome, that if you come to Florida, you can stay in my guest bedroom and I will make you all the eggs you want.   I live a block from the beach, you can write funny stories about crabs and fish and shit.  Love you man.

Good luck finding some chickans for him!