Shrub Rocketeer ™

PLEASE make the pig safe is unicorn of dayz

well, its customary in America to find ways to make up for the fact that you have a small penis..

If you read my original response you'll find the only way this practice relates to the penile region is retaining it. Boar are nasty little buggers especially in groups

The boar are not native, they have been introduced be people who want lots of stuff to kill, what their introduction does to the other wildlife's situation means nothing to such people.

ok some guys they are doing nice way to join me and try to show pigs the love and don't shoot for no reasons but some is saying 'I DONT CARE I KILL EVRY PIG WHAT I SEEING FOOR LOL AND FOR FUN TIMES!!!' this make me disappoint guys because is telling me some guys doing pig murder only because SOME GUYS LOVE THE PIG and this is child mind reason for doing any things.

so you guys who saying 'i need frash bacons/i hate pigs/i kill pigs because is fun' i say to you this please don't make tears or the rage when player shot you for same reasons

• Like 2

The boar are not native, they have been introduced be people who want lots of stuff to kill, what their introduction does to the other wildlife's situation means nothing to such people.

You are sort of right. Boar themselves are used in a variety of high quality items are prized for their meat, hair and other items. They are however 100% capable of breeding with your average everyday pig. Which was an unfortunate oversight. While any standard pig may wander off into the woods and become feral which is bad enough they hybrids are the problem in the US and other areas where they lack a natural predator. Because of that they over populate and must be removed.

It wasn't about not caring what they would do to other habitats it was not knowing the effect caused by inbreeding. Obviously the domestic pig has been farmed for years, the wild boar also hunted for centuries. I assume that between natural predators and a generally larger European habitat similar issues didn't happen in it's primary country. Were predators more prepared to encounter Boar and Feral pig/boar hybrids it wouldn't be an issue. The largest problem in the states isn't the boar rather the Hybrid.

i need its pelt sorry

if you having serius needs is ok to do pig kill is only when giuys see pig and think 'hey there is pig, hmm i know i do a shot practise' and they kill but don't take nothing from the pig, is make less chance for other player see the pig what is more rare animal in dayz and is waste of the bullet and make m4 bandit clan hearing where is you sre

• Like 4

ok some guys they are doing nice way to join me and try to show pigs the love and don't shoot for no reasons but some is saying 'I DONT CARE I KILL EVRY PIG WHAT I SEEING FOOR LOL AND FOR FUN TIMES!!!' this make me disappoint guys because is telling me some guys doing pig murder only because SOME GUYS LOVE THE PIG and this is child mind reason for doing any things.

..//..

OK this is for Shrub Rocketeer

You dudes who are bloodlust maniacs or bandits or KoSers or hard military units or or bambi-snipers, or just ... anyone tough and macho

- you better not watch this. It is extreme. (it is extreme for these forums, for sure)

it will make you cry, and you will throw away all your ammo

xx

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 5

You were punching a pig for 4 minutes and you want it to die? Really?

...Yes? I mean a zombie dies after about 10 - 30 seconds of punching, depending on what you're hitting. So therefor my game logic tells me 2 people punching a pig for 4 minutes SHOULD kill it.

...you DO realize this game isn't real-life, right? lol xD

• Like 1

I blasted a pig in the face with a shotgun, but instead of skinning it I accidentally hid it. I hear this is a problem in real life too. One minute you're slicing choice pork, next minute the pig is sinking slowly into the ground.

#bantheactionmenu#yolo#selfie#mirrorshot

• Like 1

'look, berry is more better than the bacons'

Not necessarily.  Too much berry and your body produces too much insulin, and too much insulin tells your fat cells to create triglycerides (fat).

I believe in animal rights.  All animals have the right to be tasty and in Zombieland the zombies call us "the walking jerky."

• Like 1

Not necessarily.  Too much berry and your body produces too much insulin, and too much insulin tells your fat cells to create triglycerides (fat).

I believe in animal rights.  All animals have the right to be tasty and in Zombieland the zombies call us "the walking jerky."

how DARE you disagree with Shrub!

The berry is better than bacon! HE HAS SPOKEN!

*shun. shun you so hard, sir*

• Like 2

And, lo he spake unto the masses:

"Harm not the Piggy Unicorns of Happiness.

Instead look to the Shrub and Tree for nourishment.

Use not bullet nor blade upon the Sacred Swine.

Instead carve Bovine and Cervidea, maketh bags

and yummy Steaks of their flesh."

• Like 2

OK this is for Shrub Rocketeer

You dudes who are bloodlust maniacs or bandits or KoSers or hard military units or or bambi-snipers, or just ... anyone tough and macho

- you better not watch this. It is extreme. (it is extreme for these forums, for sure)

it will make you cry, and you will throw away all your ammo

xx

I am feel the emotions

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 2

here is MORE EVIDANCE that pig is unicorn of dayz LOOK VIDEO the pig taking the zombie away from innocent player https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FZp7fzfACM

the man who make movie miss point he think ZED WANT BACON is not true is PIG WANT TO SAYVE THE HUMAN IS PROVE THE PIG MIRACLE IS HAPPEN

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 2

I say bloody death to the evil pigs in this bloody game LOL.

I was making my way through the trees about to break out into a clearing that lead into ( insert un spellable name here) and i see this pig come flying past me through the trees.

I thought thats wierd , i didnt see the 5 zeds that were chasing it that now rushed at me from behind while i stood watching the pig run off.

I gotten beaten badly barely lived and had to toss my 357 away as it got ruined in my hands while i was shooting( a first never had an equiped gun get ruined one in my inventory sure.

So i say the pigs are evil and must die , the fact they taste good is just a bonus...

here is MORE EVIDANCE that pig is unicorn of dayz LOOK VIDEO the pig taking the zombie away from innocent player

the man who make movie miss point he think ZED WANT BACON is not true is PIG WANT TO SAYVE THE HUMAN IS PROVE THE PIG MIRACLE IS HAPPEN

Not kill the pig. If i can train it to carry my backpack maybe. Otherwise, it is fair game. I wouldn't kill a buck deer, the antlers look awesome.

If you stand on a pig zombies can't hit you

• Like 1

crazy-pig-gif.gif Who needs to hunt anyway? There is food all over the place. So let thoose Pigs live!

totaly 

you win thread this pig full of happiness like me today after I was find 7 apple in the apple trees and 3 times the red berry when I was dieing of starve AFTER I DECIDE DONT SHOT PIG  nature will provide and nature was provide many apple and berry

Shrub I thought of u today as I camped Vybor base in hopes of finding gear on the famine that is exp .48...

I watched a pig walk from the fields where he was a dot all the way into the vybor base where I was chilling.

Some zombies went after him and I killed them to protect the pig for you.

BUT I did kill and eat another pig earlier that day....rough finding food on exp .48 now 

• Like 1

Your avatar + your post are a good combination.

What happened to our previous resident Russian-native? The one that used emoticons after every sentence? He always had a textual bitch-slap response to stupid posts. I miss him :(

His name is KoS. I was off the forums for like 2 months, but I still feel bad forgetting his username.

Edited by Applejaxc
  • Like 3

Your avatar + your post are a good combination.

What happened to our previous resident Russian-native? The one that used emoticons after every sentence? He always had a textual bitch-slap response to stupid posts. I miss him :(

Yeah, where did KoS go? I actually followed him on youtube for the lols. I think if these two ever meet in a thread the forums would implode.

Also, I can confirm that the pigs are magical uniboars that save you. I was being chased about Vybor yesterday by a few zombies and had been bleeding pretty badly. I could gain a little distance, but not enough to bandage. Finally I got too desperate and stopped to bandage myself when OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE the most majestic creature to ever grace my screen came out from behind a house at dead sprint to save me!

This beautiful, hairy sausage ran straight at the zombies and distracted them long enough for me to make my escape. They then spent the next 15 minutes chasing him around the fields before I felt bad and killed them off.

• Like 1