Shrub Rocketeer ™

PLEASE make the pig safe is unicorn of dayz

Shrub I thought of u today as I camped Vybor base in hopes of finding gear on the famine that is exp .48...

I watched a pig walk from the fields where he was a dot all the way into the vybor base where I was chilling.

Some zombies went after him and I killed them to protect the pig for you.

BUT I did kill and eat another pig earlier that day....rough finding food on exp .48 now 

you doing gret job sayve the pig and IS OK TO EAT PIG IF YOU NEED pig don't mind he see only chance to SAYVE THE LIFE and this make his soul rest in pease and no karma is lose, the spirit of the pig is with you now for kindness what you did

I am proud

Yeah, where did KoS go? I actually followed him on youtube for the lols. I think if these two ever meet in a thread the forums would implode.

Also, I can confirm that the pigs are magical uniboars that save you. I was being chased about Vybor yesterday by a few zombies and had been bleeding pretty badly. I could gain a little distance, but not enough to bandage. Finally I got too desperate and stopped to bandage myself when OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE the most majestic creature to ever grace my screen came out from behind a house at dead sprint to save me!

This beautiful, hairy sausage ran straight at the zombies and distracted them long enough for me to make my escape. They then spent the next 15 minutes chasing him around the fields before I felt bad and killed them off.

you was witness to the pog miracle of dayz is privelige and honour and I am also proud you ending the misery of the pig, thankyou for report another example of pig miracle and this will PUT THE PRESSURE on no need pig killer evrywhere

• Like 2

I only hunt pigs for the pelt -> improv. leather backpack. Not that I find a boar whenever I want. The problem in saving the pig is that I can't make that backpack out if other animals pelts. In 0.48 I tried deer, not working. Have not tried a cow since 0.46, but it will probably also not work.

WE DEMAND THE ABILITY TO CREATE IMRPOVISED LEATHER BACKPACKS FROM ALL PELTS! THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A CONSPIRACY OF THE DEVELOPERS AGAINST THIS WONDERFUL "SAVE THE PIG" MOVEMENT! IMMEDIATE ACTIONS NEEDS TO BE TAKEN!

Edited by bautschi
  • Like 2

I only hunt pigs for the pelt -> improv. leather backpack. Not that I find a boar whenever I want. The problem in saving the pig is that I can't make that backpack out if other animals pelts. In 0.48 I tried deer, not working. Have not tried a cow since 0.46, but it will probably also not work.

WE DEMAND THE ABILITY TO CREATE IMRPOVISED LEATHER BACKPACKS FROM ALL PELTS! THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A CONSPIRACY OF THE DEVELOPERS AGAINST THIS WONDERFUL "SAVE THE PIG" MOVEMENT! IMMEDIATE ACTIONS NEEDS TO BE TAKEN!

agree is DISGRACE you can use only pig skin but not COW OR DEERS WHAT IS USE IN REAL WORLD LIFE FOR LETHER

I notice is many cow and I see some deers and I don't see too much the pigs, I seeing 2 times, one time was in forest pig was seeing me and run very fast in the bush I losing but is ok, I was not die from no food and he have right of the life also 2nd time I seeing I think 'oh, is one pig where he going?' I was follow and he taking aroung the trees into small house garden was a red berry bush wher he was wait for me, he looking me I looking him we don't speak nothing, I realise he was take me to the bush for foods, so I was eat the berry and the pig was walk garden slow no panic like was frend and I was realise pig say me 'look, berry is more better than the bacons' I was agree thankyou pig

after tihs I was swear NO MORE KILL THE PIG!!! is unicorn of dayz

is not only me who seeing pig miracle, one guy putting story here say was zombies chase and pig was arrive and taking away the zombies PIG SAVE THE LIFE!!!

so come on guys, agree me please, if you are close of die no food, ok, is understand you need and maybe the pig coming realise and is happy to give sacrifice of him life for save the life of you but if you don't need please let pig go free and maybe in future days you seeing pig miracle like karma happen for me and other guys also.

edit is more extra proof of pig is unicorn

Shrub you are my favourite person 

The boar are not native, they have been introduced be people who want lots of stuff to kill, what their introduction does to the other wildlife's situation means nothing to such people.

They were brought here by the Spanish Conquistadors, long ago.

agree is DISGRACE you can use only pig skin but not COW OR DEERS WHAT IS USE IN REAL WORLD LIFE FOR LETHER

oh, yes u can. have crafted a leather backpack from deer a week ago in experimental with my own hands (and knife).

Qu'est-ce que fuck, dude?

This. Lots of this.

Shrub you are my favourite person

I'm glad we don't feel the same way.

You should all feel ashamed for consenting and/or approving of this rediculous behavior. Last thing we want is for DayZ GD to become 4chan or something. If I was a mod I would've shut 'er down from the first post of this nonsense. My 3 year old niece is more coherent than shrub, and he typing that way on purpose as stated with evidence by another fellow member of the forums.

Edited by bonesnap

oh, yes u can. have crafted a leather backpack from deer a week ago in experimental with my own hands (and knife).

My bad, I should have been more specific. The improvised leather backpack (after courier bag) is from piggy, the monstrous leather testicle on the back is from deer. Don't know what's planned for cow. There was time long long ago, when you could make improvised couriger bags from cow, deer and pig.

You should all feel ashamed for consenting and/or approving of this rediculous behavior. Last thing we want is for DayZ GD to become 4chan or something. If I was a mod I would've shut 'er down from the first post of this nonsense. My 3 year old niece is more coherent than shrub, and he typing that way on purpose as stated with evidence by another fellow member of the forums.

wtf?! ...just let people have some fun - there's enough seriousness/boringness in this game(!)forum *yawn*

I wake day every eat bacon kiwi look like egg powdered milk. Tactical bacon carb heavy no want fat in gorka pants must be pig. One day pig show me am when I can find not knife . I call pig friend give him raincoat and backpack. We travel many towns and have many laugh. Then one surprise on barn stairs and pig say keg pain dead. Now no friend to play days.

I think Shrubs stories are highly entertaining. Sometimes I have to think about what he is saying to figure it out, but I can. Should he really do this on purpose, then he is extremely skilled on keeping exactly one style. Now to your post, and keep in mind that I actually manage to understand all shrub writes:

1. What ridiculous behaviour, writing like that (which according to you is intentional) or the pig cult thing? A little more information would be useful.

2. WTF is a DayZ DG? Dolce & Gabbana?

3. WTF is a 4chan?

Maybe I could google that shit, but I don't want to and I certainly should not need to. I don't have to use google to help me understand Shrub. Something like that can often be seen in international forums, native English speakers put in silly abreviations and slang bullshit totally disregarding the fact that only the dude living next door and maybe his dog can decipher that nonsense. The forum is international and is located in the Czech Republic, man.

And who are you to tell me what I should feel ashamed for? Quite entitled, are we?

Concerning the proof of Shrub's English capabilities, can you link that at least?

EDIT: I'm pissed off now, so I actually did google 4chan. Really? An image-based bulletin board? Now how does one become an image-based bulletin board?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Shrub is obviously way more coherent than you, take lessons from your niece.

It is humor. I used to think he was being mean to people with less than perfect English but now I know it is light hearted satire.

Now when I pass a pig I stop and smile for a second, all because of shrub. Sniff. :D

Then I blow it away and use its entrails to play jump rope, but still...

Edited by Zombie Milkman
  • Like 1

Because of Shrub when I pass a pig I look at it and say hi piggie and then think of Shrubs video and smile and go on my way with the oath of to never hurt the Dayz Unicorn :) .  I like Shrubs posts. Very entertaining in an innoncent kinda way. My favorite one is where he goes "THIS IS FOR PIG" and starts to mow them murderous bastards down :D

I've only seen one animal ever, and that was a pig. I chased it as a freshspawn and beat it down with my bare hands.

bullshit, u cant get close to it. it bolts, all animals do. u need firearm .

bullshit, u cant get close to it. it bolts, all animals do. u need firearm .

It still worked in 0.47 (if not, then 0.46 or 0.45...). Unless I am mistaken they got faster in 0.48. You can still kill animals in melee if you run up to it and immediatelly hit it AND the server is laggy enough. If the server is laggy enough, the animal will not start running away before you hit it. I recall killing at least 2 deer in 0.48 with axes. Sometimes it takes a few tries. Best try on completely full servers, if you want to test that. If there is no server lag, you will not be successful.

In an earlier release I beat a cow to death with a machete, took forever. They were really slow. I think all animals were the same (slow) speed back then.

It is humor. I used to think he was being mean to people with less than perfect English but now I know it is light hearted satire.

In that case I raise my hat in honor of him! Hey piggie!

Could someone explain what in the hell is the 1st post about? I cannnot decipher this broken ghetto engrish no matter how much imagination I use.

too many fellas posting here who seem to lack any imagination and humour, they seem hellbent on turning a funny, harmless and thoroughly entertaining topic into an outlet for all their pent up frustrations with life in general. You know who you are yer joy sapping purveyors of misery.

If i may be so bold as to make a suggestion son, if yer dont like the mans stories an videos then, and heres the science, DONT CLICK ON EM!, i know mindblowing revelation time. See him post? why not let the mouse pointer float on by and go find some other outlet for your obvious unhappiness with the world, i dunno son, maybe join a political party or hang yerself or summat.

Edited by Beansy™

Could someone explain what in the hell is the 1st post about? I cannnot decipher this broken ghetto engrish no matter how much imagination I use.

Your humor button is broken bud. This is sarcasm and humor and satire and lampoons and you need some coffee STAT! Everyone breath and smile or I will ban you from the interwebz. Al Gore signing out.

Your humor button is broken bud. This is sarcasm and humor and satire and lampoons and you need some coffee STAT! Everyone breath and smile or I will ban you from the interwebz. Al Gore signing out.

What humour? I didn't see anything funny about the post. The author doesn't even speak english for shit. I checked his other posts elsewhere and he's consistent in typing like a retard. Your post doesn't make much sense either, btw.

Plus, I know there are some occasional pigs in DayZ, but unicorns? Wtf? I thought this wasn't My Little fucking Pony.

Edited by Guest

What humour? I didn't see anything funny about the post. The author doesn't even speak english for shit. I checked his other posts elsewhere and he's consistent in typing like a retard. Your post doesn't make much sense either, btw.

Plus, I know there are some occasional pigs in DayZ, but unicorns? Wtf? I thought this wasn't My Little fucking Pony.

The pig is the unicorn of dayz. Simple. He once ran to a pig, the pig ran away right into the backyard of a house, stopped there and so led him to berries. A pig leading a survivor to food is massive! The unspoken message then was that berries are better than bacon. He thanked the pig and they parted ways.

Other miracles have been reported, like pigs taking aggroed zeds away from survivors. The pig is obviously the purest thing in DayZ, a true unicorn, a good soul. The heroest hero can't compare to a pig!

Edited by bautschi

blah blah blah

ladies and gents i give you a humourless soul, a man bereft of happiness, a broken spirit condemned to spend the rest of his days trying in vain to offload the misery life has burdened him with, a killer of fun, a truly joyless miserable sumbitch.

Edited by Macdeth