TiggyPooh

Playing as a Wolf

Having the option to switch between a human or a animal character, preferably a wolf.

When you login to a server you have the option to switch between playing as a human or a wolf.

As a wolf you are automatically spawned near the other wolves in the game to form a wolf pack.

Wolves have all the stamina, health, energy as humans and require food and drink to survive.

Wolfs should be able to hunt other animals and humans, but will get ill if they eat infected zombies.

Small wounds would heal faster without the need of bandages, larger wounds and injuries can be fatal.

Wolves should have a higher sense of hearing and smell and should be able to hear or smell animals and humans within a recommended range of approx. 500 meters. (animals and humans could be highlighted to imitate there superior senses).

Of course the server would have a max. limit on how many people can play as a wolf.

I had this idea when I was thinking about how you could create an intelligent enough AI for one of the most complex and intelligent predators known to man. So why not just have humans play these animals.

It gives us something very unique to do in DayZ and something I haven't seen in any other game.

Please share you thoughts.

Are you on crack?

go play animal simulator or whatever.. This is a zombie apocalypse survival game which is to somewhat make it as real as possible. I don't know anyone that can transform into a wolf...

Just my thought..

• Like 7

I kind of get what you're thinking and where it's coming from, but sadly I don't agree with you, others said why all too well.

Different idea for a different game :)

Edited by Survivor_Ted

Are you on crack?

go play animal simulator or whatever.. This is a zombie apocalypse survival game which is to somewhat make it as real as possible. I don't know anyone that can transform into a wolf...

Just my thought..

Nopes I don't do drugs.  ;)

I am not saying you can transform into a wolf, you just have the option to play as one.

There are no other games to my knowledge that simulate survival as a wolf.

Wolves would be part of your survival experience as they are an additional threat you have to deal with.

While you are stalking some humans in your gillie clothes a wolf might be stalking you.   ;)

I kind of get what you're thinking and where it's coming from, but sadly I don't agree with you, others said why all too well.

Different idea for a different game :)

It's ok, I would like to play as a wolf trying to survive in this game, but if no one likes the idea then we can just scrap it.

No big deal  :)

Mmmmmmkk. Someone's been fantazing about being a wolf too much. How would that even remotely fit in DayZ anyways.

• Like 1

I have the perfect game for you:

• Like 2

Do not create worthless (i.e. pointless, non-constructive, obviously stupid, etc.) suggestions, for should you do so, your topic will be locked. These include suggestions like in-game marriage, the removal of zombies, turning into a wolf, and so on.

Edited by Parazight
  • Like 2

Do not create worthless (i.e. pointless, non-constructive, obviously stupid, etc.) suggestions, for should you do so, your topic will be locked. These include suggestions like in-game marriage, the removal of zombies, turning into a wolf, and so on.

I didn't want to the party-pooper, but you do have a point.

• Like 2