gibonez

Love the New Sway

You have just explained your problem to me, are you playing on persistent servers ??. Go back to non persistent as persistent is broken my friend, not too sure why it out of experimental yet tbh. I can't wait for persistence but the only thing persistent at the moment is that it is persistently broken. Go back to playing on normal servers like you were previously and you should find a lot more loot, it's still a bit too easy tbh.

Could be - I didn't really look tbh I just chose servers for low pop to see if I was just unlucky. I'll keep an eye on this so thanks :)

Hello!

I don't know if this is intended or I am doing something wrong buuuut It is 

- Impossible to hold breath anymore

- Impossible to hit anything if not laying down and shooting below 100m

- I am not injured, nor hungry or thirsty, character is healty and warm.

Can someone help?

Welcome...

Your search for the term sway returned 18 results...

Merged into one of them.

Welcome...

Your search for the term sway returned 18 results...

Merged into one of them.

Yea this totally helps.

The Breath mechanism is apparently completely broken, it was working fine months ago. Way to go.

I've noticed the way the mosin's scope sways so drastically it's almost impossible to get a good shot from more then a couple hundred meters away with out standing up and walking forward. The truth is there is a mosin bipod out there so I don't see why we can no longer atleast shoot from a stable position in prone.

Have you tried splinting your arm when you spawn in even if you don't need it? Rumor on the street is, it helps the sway.