greenmountainserialkiller

Can this game replace your real life :/

When I played this game, I found myself spending litteraly day and night playing this game, sleeping with my Oculus Rift on and passing out with my headset on and all of it, I tended to bring food into my game room and bring food for about a week and I would play for about a week, rationing my food like on the game, when I was done I had often killed 3 or 4 people, satafied. I would get off and try to live a normal life again. Its hard not to just live on there. Anyone else do the same?

Was like that with the Mod, just wait till you have a working vehicle (persistent) in the SA and then you'll need to keep an eye on it 24/7. Lol

I have heard of this "real life"

where is that ?

• Like 5

its sometimes really strange. 

i sometimes spend long stretches of time alone, in the woods. when im close to starvation, i go out and loot a few houses, and maybe the one or other random guy who had the misfortune of crossing my path.

and then, suddenly, i think: what the fuck are you doing with your life

and my conscience gets me.

and then i return home, play the game as a medic, and all is well, and i am the hero.

and then i can go out into the woods for another week.

Edited by e47
  • Like 2

its sometimes really strange.

i sometimes spend long stretches of time alone, in the woods. when im close to starvation, i go out and loot a few houses, and maybe the one or other random guy who had the misfortune of crossing my path.

and then, suddenly, i think: what the fuck are you doing with your life

and my conscience gets me.

and then i return home, play the game as a medic, and all is well, and i am the hero.

and then i can go out into the woods for another week.

From personel experience i know that e47 is THE BEST and i mean literally THE best medic around, i mean he literally passes out from starvation before getting to me so i have to find my own morphine and then go and save his ass what a champ Edited by DropBearChick
  • Like 5

From personel experience i know that e47 is THE BEST and i mean literally THE best medic around, i mean he literally passes out from starvation before getting to me so i have to find my own morphine and then go and save his ass what a champ

well ya cant say im not dedicated to reach my patient. there might have been a slight miscalculation on my part in that one, particular case...

When I played this game, I found myself spending litteraly day and night playing this game, sleeping with my Oculus Rift on and passing out with my headset on and all of it, I tended to bring food into my game room and bring food for about a week and I would play for about a week, rationing my food like on the game, when I was done I had often killed 3 or 4 people, satafied. I would get off and try to live a normal life again. Its hard not to just live on there. Anyone else do the same?

Go and see your doctor.

well ya cant say im not dedicated to reach my patient. there might have been a slight miscalculation on my part in that one, particular case...

The funny thing is that blue shirt i found is a better medic

• Like 2

The funny thing is that blue shirt i found is a better medic

i helped you by motivating you to help yourself. me dying of starvation just 200m away from you empowered you to grow and overcome your situation yourself. and you learned to never underestimate hunger in this game

you're welcome :)

• Like 1

Yeah thx to you i now currently have 6 fish waiting fr some matches to fry up and scoff down

We should raise funds to buy the OP a NerveGear.

• Like 1

Yeah, I kind of do the same.  I had my best dog, my boon companion, die in early October last year so I play to escape from remembering that.  It was devastating for me personally, worse than when my own father passed.  I miss that dog something awful.

If you take it serious,it could be,..but it'd be cool if they would add :
Sex <-- lol,no babbies,just get u energized,and if ur female and ur doin oral,u get hydrated...
Pi-Pi / Pop - Pop :D <- shittin and pissin

I'm not quite that hardcore, (More because my internet is capped so I can't play that much.) but my nephew played the mod like this. Almost every time you talk to him he has another story of 5 of his group defending Balota bunker with 4 choppers, 3 Urals a bus in front of the gate and all sniper rifles for 5 hours until someone finally got through by crashing a plane into them.

It is very, very rare that you find a game that you can actually tell a story to someone about and it sounds and feels like real life. You can't do that in COD as you get like 20 kills in a 10 minute round and then do it all over again. In this game every kill and encounter is different and it sticks in your memory. 

That's why this game is so popular and why it can be addicting to some. 

If you take it serious,it could be,..but it'd be cool if they would add :

Sex <-- lol,no babbies,just get u energized,and if ur female and ur doin oral,u get hydrated...

Pi-Pi / Pop - Pop :D <- shittin and pissin

your like 10yrs old arent you 

• Like 1