Irish.

Why you don't need to server hop to get geared.. ever.

So just go out and play, keep your head up so you dont get shot and just let others pass unless you really need to engage them while your on your path. 

The fuck did you just say?

I go away for a while, and come back to find you have gone full carebear? Oh, the tragedy.

The fuck did you just say?

I go away for a while, and come back to find you have gone full carebear? Oh, the tragedy.

It was merely a suggestion for said carebears. They like cuddly stuff like that.

You know Im a killer Devil.. Rah ;)

• Like 1

I quite literally stated it was on 2 separate occasions.. one at night and the next in the morning. That is not server hopping and its not even funny to try to make it a joke because I clearly stated the facts the you had to ignore to make that joke.. it would have been hilarious though if I was unclear to begin with.   ;) So kudos for trying! 

No harm chief, was just noising you up.  :D

It was merely a suggestion for said carebears. They like cuddly stuff like that.

You know Im a killer Devil.. Rah ;)

Phew, had me worried there for a minute. Was thinking maybe Guppy had turned you or something.

• Like 1

Phew, had me worried there for a minute. Was thinking maybe Guppy had turned you or something.

LOL.. no man, I still love the hunt. I must admit though, I have not spilled blood in quite some time. Everyone I engage runs, hides, or logs off lately.. 

Just like the damn Taliban.    :(

..gonna have to try to meet up with you all again, hopefully goes better for me than last, lol

Edited by lrish

Play your game your way and I will play it mine cheers!

i cant play my game because u and your kind clean out every server...

and as you i dont care about your time u have to play. this is a survival game not a pvp deathmatch @ berenzino shooter...

goddamn go play cod if u want fast rounds and stop ruin others game experiences.

Edited by quantum2k6
  • Like 1

Can you guys sort of stick to the topic rather than argue semantics about how people play the game..?

...Oh Wait  :huh:

• Like 3

Let's look at the facts:

You have 25 posts and talk shit about carebears and how bad they are at PVP...

I have >1000 posts, >500 hours in SA, over 1 year playing the Mod, and a youtube channel showing me PVP.

Server hopping is for baddies. The fact that you defend server hopping means you're a baddie. Go back to Call of Duty if you want instant gratification. 

Oh wow 1000 posts vs my 25 I TOTALLY see your point. You spend more of your life on the forums than in game that instantly makes you right *golf clap* i totally see your point....

Oh wait though you have 500 hrs in game and played the mod forever. WOW bro another solid point *clap again*  If you look at my steam I have 820 hrs logged on dayz SA does that equate to me being better than you? Because according to you it does. Nobody cares how long you played this or the mod or any other game for that matter.

Time doesn't equate to talent and the fact you are trying to show me up on a video game is honestly quite pathetic. I heard the same crap from people on World of Warcraft. "I been playing since vanilla bro" and you know what? They were still garbage players. So the whole time = pro thing is a flawed and pointless argument and I won't entertain it, sorry.

Honestly the bottom line is I don't care, and I won't argue anymore about it because it's pointless. You gave your opionion and said server hoppers are lame, I gave mine and said they aren't and you are a carebear. Agree to disagree and please stfu?  I know you  will continue for the same reason you try and force your server hopping is an exploit bs on people. Because it's your way or the highway and everyone has to think and play as you do or they are exploiting.  I feel bad for you and I enjoy these QQ posts on the forums and when I hear it over VOIP after killing players like you in game with my "UBER" server hopped gear.

And I'll leave it there for now I wouldn't want your youtube legion of followers to get mad at me any further. If you ever want to 1v1 PM me and you can show me what's up with your uber 500 hrs of playtime skills, until then I'm done with this boring argument for now.

Server Hopper for life :)

Signed,

Carebear slayer

Edited by Knight05

. If you ever want to 1v1 PM me and you can show me what's up with your uber 500 hrs of playtime skills, until then I'm done with this boring argument for now.

pssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh... HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Deathmatch Shortgame:

The only way to get phat1337lewts is to hop.

Survivor Long game:

Survive. Necessary materials come to the patient.

• Like 2

goddamn go play cod if u want fast rounds and stop ruin others game experiences.

Go play sims if you can't handle killing. 

Not sure if troll or stupid?

Nobody is against the killing, what some of us hate is, when people ignore 90% of what DayZ has and go do DM in Berezino for teh lulz!

• Like 3

Not sure if troll or stupid?

Nobody is against the killing, what some of us hate is, when people ignore 90% of what DayZ has and go do DM in Berezino for teh lulz!

Well they like it, their choice, Hall already said the game will not "deal" with anyway with killing. So how about you don't go to berezino ? There is plenty other places where you can go. 

The fact that server hopping allows you to bypass any of the core game is just bad for gameplay period.  DayZ has no longer become a game about survival, it's become a game of who can hop the fastest and get geared. 

Why should some server hopping asshole even be allowed to come to my server to clear it out so the players who do actually play on it have nothing and have to wait for a server restart just so that asshole can come back and clear it out again?

Edited by Caboose187
  • Like 3

Well they like it, their choice, Hall already said the game will not "deal" with anyway with killing. So how about you don't go to berezino ? There is plenty other places where you can go. 

Sorry did you even read my post? I am NOT against the killing, I just dislike DayZ being turned into Berezino death match.

I mean if some folks did it, no problem. If more and more of new players is clueless or impatient and resorts only to this, then it is kinda hurting the gameplay as we knew it from mod.

Hope devs will suceed in getting those players out of spawn areas.

The problem about most people getting killed is that they forget what survival means, I try to avoid combat as much as possible and am mostly geared out together with my quad in about a hour or two, by planning routes, if we see people and they don't see us, mostly we won't even shoot, if we would, our position would be lost and you never now if other people are around, if they are to close and a risk, we will quickly plan and take them out. We mostly avoid big city's and travel around forest alot.

Get in, get only what you need and get out.

Think with your head, not with your trigger :)

Edited by Mark Darkers
  • Like 1

I believe that loot overall will be reduced upon release of beta. In conjunction with a respawn algorithm. This, along with character "conditions" may shift player focus to survival and away from high turnover pvp gameplay. With admin controls, some servers will remain pvp exclusive and others will cater to survival. I hope. Those of us who DayZ as survivalists currently will only be more fulfilled as time goes by.

Sorry did you even read my post? I am NOT against the killing, I just dislike DayZ being turned into Berezino death match.

I mean if some folks did it, no problem. If more and more of new players is clueless or impatient and resorts only to this, then it is kinda hurting the gameplay as we knew it from mod.

Hope devs will suceed in getting those players out of spawn areas.

And what else is there to do ?

Do we have any other threats ? Large numbers of zeds ? Wild animals ? Diseases ? Extreme weather ?

No

Therefore after gearing up there are two things left to do

Kill others 

Help other. 

By the way lets move this to KoS thread, instead of derailing this one. 

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 1

why are you talk about killing? stop this shit and stay on topic! YOU are the one start derailing...

i have no problem with killing kos or any other pvp...

You want just spawn -> endgear -> pvp in berenzino right?!

and that is NOT A SURVIVAL GAME!

Edited by quantum2k6

This thread has kind of derailed like some of the others in this same vain. Remember the guys who play hardcore but want the camera angles in regular servers changed. Why? Same here. People complain about Berez being a death match, but the only way they could know that is if they hang around Berez watching and participating. If you spend your time in the middle of the map, you don't have a clue about Berez. Of course, you only see another player once in a very long blue-moon, but you should have no concern about Berez.

I will agree that the developers need to find a way to keep interactions up, while also offering choices for those that choose to live in the woods and fishing all day. 

• Like 1

Oh wow 1000 posts vs my 25 I TOTALLY see your point. You spend more of your life on the forums than in game that instantly makes you right *golf clap* i totally see your point....

Oh wait though you have 500 hrs in game and played the mod forever. WOW bro another solid point *clap again*  If you look at my steam I have 820 hrs logged on dayz SA does that equate to me being better than you? Because according to you it does. Nobody cares how long you played this or the mod or any other game for that matter.

Time doesn't equate to talent and the fact you are trying to show me up on a video game is honestly quite pathetic. I heard the same crap from people on World of Warcraft. "I been playing since vanilla bro" and you know what? They were still garbage players. So the whole time = pro thing is a flawed and pointless argument and I won't entertain it, sorry.

Honestly the bottom line is I don't care, and I won't argue anymore about it because it's pointless. You gave your opionion and said server hoppers are lame, I gave mine and said they aren't and you are a carebear. Agree to disagree and please stfu?  I know you  will continue for the same reason you try and force your server hopping is an exploit bs on people. Because it's your way or the highway and everyone has to think and play as you do or they are exploiting.  I feel bad for you and I enjoy these QQ posts on the forums and when I hear it over VOIP after killing players like you in game with my "UBER" server hopped gear.

And I'll leave it there for now I wouldn't want your youtube legion of followers to get mad at me any further. If you ever want to 1v1 PM me and you can show me what's up with your uber 500 hrs of playtime skills, until then I'm done with this boring argument for now.

Server Hopper for life :)

Signed,

Carebear slayer

Ahh somehow I figured you were a former WOW player, by the way you call people CAREBEARS because they don't agree with the way that you go about getting your phat l00tz.. Are you seriously challenging me to a 1v1? HAAHA.. How would we even make that fair for you? I posted my experience because you seem to think that "people who are against server hopping are carebears and carebears suck at PVP".. I'm not quoting you here, just paraphrasing what you have expressed in your posts.. You make a valid point, there are a lot of players who can play "any" game for a LONG time, and they never get good at it.. Let me make this perfectly clear: I'm not one of those players.

You bring up WoW... Season 3 Gladiator, 2442 rating on Kil'Jeaden (BG8). Top .05% in the world.

Counter-Strike...Won lan tournaments, competed among the top .05% of players in the world and made money playing.

Age of Empires 3... ~2150 rating, about the top 1% in the world playing the most underpowered Civ available.

DayZ - Killing server hopping scrubs like you on the daily.. I have video proof of it. Do you? No.. Because nobody wants to watch videos of someone logging into a server, looting ,and logging back out.

So... I've countered your argument that anti-server-hopping-carebears are bad at PvP. Now on to proving that you're bad at it:

Know how I know you suck at the game? Because you jump from server to server to get loot because you don't have the "time" to run from A to B to get the same loot on the same server.. You feel you need all the best camo gear, automatic weapons, and ballistics helmets.. I can kill you just as easily with a Blase95 as I can with an AKM. People who are good at anything get good by dedicating time to it and every time they make a mistake and die, they take that loss or failure and they fix the holes in their game and they improve. 

People like you are out for instant gratification. You want your gear fast and easy and you want to have an advantage over people who have LESS gear so you run back to high-population zones like Berezino or NEAF and you sit in a building and camp it with your friends and kill everyone you see like this is a deathmatch. This includes fresh spawns.. What you do is not a CHALLENGE.. You mitigate risk by logging into low-pop servers to get geared up in a game where one of the biggest challenges is supposed to be going to high-risk areas for high-reward which requires high-population in those areas. You avoid all of that because you're a scared little bitch, afraid of losing your precious purple rare-drop.

Let's get something straight - This isn't WoW and it isn't a deathmatch PVP game.. Your loot means nothing and the amount of fresh-spawns you can kill while you're camping inside a building doesn't impress anyone nor does it make you good at the game. 

And remember, the only reason we're even talking about PLAYER SKILL here is because YOU brought it up. There are 101 reasons why Server hopping is toxic to this game, and if you can't see them it's because you're a selfish ADD douche-nozzle that takes the easy way out. 

KOS doesn't bother me.. Gives me someone to shoot at. You wanna kill fresh spawns? Go for it.. I'm not telling you you can't shoot whoever you wanna shoot at.. I think most of the people in this community agree that KOS, while unfortunate in some circumstances; is just a part of the game, Server hopping is reserved for Grade A baddies who are missing the entire point of the game.

As I said in my other post: Go play something to suits your style.. Go play something that gives you instant gratification. I'm not against games like COD, Battlefield, Counter-strike, etc.. But if you need that instant gratification then DayZ isn't for you and if you play it like you do those games, you're a bad DayZ player.

Oh, and I laugh at your 1v1 request. You aren't even worth my time. You'd just find some way to 

a. make excuses.

b. wiggle your way out of it.

c. give yourself an unfair advantage.

My gaming experience speaks for itself, and make no mistake, I'm better than  you at everything I do.

By the way lets move this to KoS thread, instead of derailing this one. 

Why would a thread about server hopping be moved to KoS?

The only references to KoS I've read have been in pro-hop posts.  Or replies to those posts.

We get it, hoppers need to do so to feel fulfilled in their game experience.  

It's just a shame that they take such a narrow view of DayZ.

Granted, there are not many of the features as yet ingame that will give hoppers "more to do".

Though I feel that when those features go live hoppers will still spawn------>maxgear------>deathmatch.

• Like 1

Why would a thread about server hopping be moved to KoS?

That's it I'm out. 

I meant the discussion itself not the thread

That's it I'm out.

I meant the discussion itself not the thread

My mistake.