blunce

Devs Have Been Spoiling Us Lately

.45, .46, & now soon to be .47 on experimental later today. I just wanted to give the devs a big thank you & show a little appreciation for all of the work & updates that we've been getting recently & at such an amazing rate :)  Keep up the great work Bohemia. I know we, the community, don't always show it, but we're thankful for your hard work. I've been having a blast these past couple of weeks! DayZ feels like a whole new game with all of these improvements!

Thank You to the the DayZ team, staff, moderators, administrators (I'm talking to you Boneboys), support team, & anyone else that I failed to mention!

<3

Who's excited to see ragdoll physics? http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/201952-twitter-rocket2guns-about-7pm-today-experimental-will-go-up-with-an-early-047-build-testing-new-server-optimizations-ragdoll-and-fixes-for-so/

:D

Edited by blunce
  • Like 17

Yeah, i actually agree with this. For a while there, when people were leaving and shit, i was loosing hope.

It seems they have turned a new page and are making decent progress now. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Agreed :)

Its easy to see the team they have thrown together, by getting more programmers, designers and buying the other studio, is paying off now.

I never doubted it would happen, but the general player seemed to have a hard time understanding the workload it takes to get 100+ people to work together, on one project, when most of them have no idea how the engine works.

That "slow progression" is paying off now, as we can clearly see content being thrown left and right :)

I think the next 6-12 months are gonna be really exciting, cant wait to see what BI have up theyre sleave.

Hopefully the people who doomed DayZ a few months back, are willing to admit they might have been wrong now.

Its hard to have anything but full confidence in Bohemia, when you look at theyre track record and have been playing theyre games for so many years, best developer EVER :D

lol is it going to be all crazy like this? XD

It's good when updates are raining, hopefully it wount dry up any time soon :).

I feel so entitled with these crashes.

Fixed that for you.

The brown nosing is strong with this one.

Its only brown nosing if you're bucking for a promotion, this OP has nothing to gain by saying Thank You.

He has my beans.

I know we, the community, don't always show it,

The brown nosing is strong with this one.

lol is it going to be all crazy like this? XD

In DayZ mod I was hitted by speeding bus and went throught 300 meters into ocean.

Also once I hit a ghillie guy with my jeep, he went  throught 300 meters too and stoped on top of medium pine tree. Could not loot him.

In DayZ mod I was hitted by speeding bus and went throught 300 meters into ocean.

Also once I hit a ghillie guy with my jeep, he went  throught 300 meters too and stoped on top of medium pine tree. Could not loot him.

Omg thats crazy! XD

Please atleast in a topic like this keep the bickering to a minimum. It would be nice to give the Devs a bit of nice feedback without the usual complaining that seems to be strong in this community.

In other news: "ERMAGERD!!11 Theres no update in mohonths! Wat are the devs doing?? moneygrabbers, much?"

• Like 2

Does anyone remember the good ol' days of the mod when you could launch someone from cherno to elektro with the simple tap of the fire axe?

Them's some ragdoll physics I want to see.

Edited by TheMachine

Please atleast in a topic like this keep the bickering to a minimum. It would be nice to give the Devs a bit of nice feedback without the usual complaining that seems to be strong in this community.

In other news: "ERMAGERD!!11 Theres no update in mohonths! Wat are the devs doing?? moneygrabbers, much?"

No bickering from me on this one. Imma enjoy flying to trees like superman when i die. XD

They have but not because of the frequency of updates but because of their significance.

They are refining the tiny details in the game and that imo is the biggest improvements that really make the game gel.

Things like improved animations, weapon weight and dexterity , sitting aiming animations, sorting through bad ammo, unique and meaningful civilian weapon additions like the upcoming Cz527 carbine and the longhorn, and finally just now ragdolls.

Those tiny details all improve the game so much more than pointless stuff like vehicles.

Cool story bro.

Yes, I agree. The dev's efforts to complete the game everyone has already paid for 6 months ago, is greatly appreciated. At this point absolutely no one should feel entitled to play a complete game or have a relatively bug and hack free experience. Cheers to the development team and sneers to those filthy rabble who dare to have expectations. - If I had time or talent, I'd make a gif of Leonidas kicking and declaring "This is alpha!". Yeah that would show 'em.

OMG STEAM IS DOWNLAODING .47 EXPERIMENTAL PATCH!!!1!

This is the way the updates should be coming in now the extra folk working on the project should be up to speed , game should be improved greatly in the next couple months.