BRCojones

New stacking glitch

Me and a buddy did a squad wipe at NEAF just now and we got a ton of loot. Now while searching through the stacks and stacks of protector cases I stumbled onto this ammo box.   http://imgur.com/bZkzgWH neat trick but man is it broken....

edit: I thought they wiped the mag glitch guess not I just noticed my m4 has infinite ammo =\ drop time

Edited by BRCojones
  • Like 1

Yes, someone posted a pic of the medikit doing the same. Apparently if you hold the container in your hands and double click take items in vicinity they end up in the container. Seems to be a bug introduced in the new build.

Wait that was you? Lol you guys didnt even kill me ive still got my gear, you killed my friends though then shot me but i just went unconciouse for like 1 minute then managed to get back up and gtfo of there lol.

Also it kinda makes sense, in real life i could put small items in a med box or ammo box other then meds and ammo, though not another ammo box

Edited by DropBearChick
  • Like 2

Nice to see you have a hacked MAG, shame we don't have your real steam name to get you ban. I'm sure you hacked the ammo box as well.

Kill all the scripters and hackers.. You guys are totally fucking up the game........................

Side note they should make you use your in game the same as your steam name since you have to have steam to play so us admins can ban

your cheating asses..

Today you picked up a container inside another container.

Tomorrow you will come back and say "why is there sooo much desync?"

Always remember not to the above, as this is the cause of massive Desync and sometimes that you can't even login anymore on your character.

• Like 1

edit: I thought they wiped the mag glitch guess not I just noticed my m4 has infinite ammo =\ drop time

[–]eugenharton

4 days ago

The hacked mags are going to be gone for sure, don`t worry :) Most of them are already gone, but because of how data is structured there were some that werent targeted properly the first time, that will be fixed soon.

infinite ammo eh?

I cant wait until the next round of mass bans....I don't have any trouble with hackers (yet), but I LOOOVE it when they come on the forums crying about "I have no use hacks! why I ban get?".

Wait that was you? Lol you guys didnt even kill me ive still got my gear, you killed my friends though then shot me but i just went unconciouse for like 1 minute then managed to get back up and gtfo of there lol.

Also it kinda makes sense, in real life i could put small items in a med box or ammo box other then meds and ammo, though not another ammo box

If you were at the southern industrial (with the small hanger) then yes lol we wiped you guys out. One of you tried logging by a wall and I popped you before you disappeared.

Nice to see you have a hacked MAG, shame we don't have your real steam name to get you ban. I'm sure you hacked the ammo box as well.

Kill all the scripters and hackers.. You guys are totally fucking up the game........................

Side note they should make you use your in game the same as your steam name since you have to have steam to play so us admins can ban

your cheating asses..

Just because I have it doesn't mean I hacked it in I picked it off one of the bodies didn't notice the attachments until we were sorting out the gear. Either way I don't believe these are a hack they are a glitch but nonetheless it still needs to be fixed.

Today you picked up a container inside another container.

Tomorrow you will come back and say "why is there sooo much desync?"

Always remember not to the above, as this is the cause of massive Desync and sometimes that you can't even login anymore on your character.

I wasn't too desycned at the time but I have seen it get pretty bad as a result of the massive amount of gear. They need to make haste and prevent stackable items like that.

Just because I have it doesn't mean I hacked it in I picked it off one of the bodies didn't notice the attachments until we were sorting out the gear. Either way I don't believe these are a hack they are a glitch but nonetheless it still needs to be fixed.

I think he talked to DropBearChick. You did well, it's always a nice thing when even hacked mags don't help those skillless hackers winning their fights.

Am I the only person who immediately just hides the bodies when I see suspicious ass shit like this?

Gear isn't worth perpetuating this crap, have some integrity.

• Like 4

Am I the only person who immediately just hides the bodies when I see suspicious ass shit like this?

Gear isn't worth perpetuating this crap, have some integrity.

I hide the bodies regardless. All I really grabbed that I wanted were the AKM's and ammo for them. M4s are bambi guns only good for spraying. If you ever manage to kill a hacker hide the body, log, and quickly switch servers so he can't speedhack his was back to you.

Your screenshot shows you've got his gear all over the ground...  And you've picked up not only a glitched container but also a hacked mag.  Sorry if I don't necessarily believe you.

..//..

..." I just noticed "....

I guess your infinite ammo sneaked into your inventory without you "noticing" ? That infinite ammo sure is hard to notice when it's plugged into your gun

dude, I think with your infinite ammo you just shot yourself in the foot

Edited by pilgrim

No that wasnt us, though i thought it was because my friend had the exact same arrangement with the longhorn bayonet and ammobox in his ammo box, and we were nearly wiped at the atc.

All I really grabbed that I wanted were the AKM's and ammo for them. M4s are bambi guns only good for spraying. 

I mean.. its sort of hard to argue against hard numbers (programming code) that states the M4 is the most accurate weapon in game if you have it set-up properly.

FYI. 

I mean.. its sort of hard to argue against hard numbers (programming code) that states the M4 is the most accurate weapon in game if you have it set-up properly.

FYI. 

That's why its a bambi gun (with the MP handgaurd/buttstock) by allowing horrible players to land every shot.

Me and a buddy did a squad wipe at NEAF just now and we got a ton of loot. Now while searching through the stacks and stacks of protector cases I stumbled onto this ammo box.   http://imgur.com/bZkzgWH neat trick but man is it broken....

Nice scripted in mag, not very smart of you to come post this on the forums.

Just hope Devs will soon disable the option to put containers into containers.

How hard can that be?

Just hope Devs will soon disable the option to put containers into containers.

How hard can that be?

but then how to dupe ammo for killing of fresh-scrubz?