Sign in to follow this  
lenyxv3

Did the removed M4A1(M4) in update 0.45

Hello people,I have a problem which has been bothering me for 2 days. I'm now in balota for 2 days and I'm looting it non-stop with server hopping and I can't find M4A1 and not even 1 mag used for M4A1,so-Did they removed M4 from DayZ Standalone?

Nope, They changed it's spawn position. It only spawns at crashed choppers now.

• Like 2

I'm now in balota for 2 days and I'm looting it non-stop with server hopping

I'm coming for ya... >:(

Joking. ;)

• Like 1

I have found some mags for AKM,but not even a single AKM

Yep, me too.... spent all my life there till I have died. (Ironically by automatic high-power rifles)

Hello people,I have a problem which has been bothering me for 2 days. I'm now in balota for 2 days and I'm looting it non-stop with server hopping and I can't find M4A1 and not even 1 mag used for M4A1,so-Did they removed M4 from DayZ Standalone?

You're the type of person I love running into at the airfields. Especially when you're still in the login phase where you're just sitting their like a deer in the headlights.  That's when I like to have you login looking at the end of my barrel.

• Like 3

You're the type of person I love running into at the airfields. Especially when you're still in the login phase where you're just sitting their like a deer in the headlights.  That's when I like to have you login looking at the end of my barrel.

Even better handcuffing them.

I'm now in balota for 2 days and I'm looting it non-stop with server hopping and I can't find M4A1

really....

:facepalm:

i hope they bring back the 10 minutes spawn timer...

• Like 3

Please don't! I hate server hopping as well, but this sucked big time (as a part time/evening player).

So effing glad that got fixed!

Look for the AKM - much better!

No id rather stick with my American gun not a Russian weapon.

Look for the AKM - much better!

Better or not, it's probably at least marginally easier to find.

I still have an M4 since before the last update. Got to say ,i i love that these guns are harder to come by now.

Even hoppers having problems aquiring them. Forces people to use "lesser" weapons like mosins ,shotguns and pistols.

At least gives me a chance to survive if shot at first.

really....

:facepalm:

Yeah, hopefully they'll bring it back with some kind of stacking effect for consecutive <30 minute play sessions.

Connect to a server - no cooldown.

Change to another server without playing for 30 minutes - no cooldown.

Change to another server without playing for 30 minutes - 10 minute cooldown.

Change to another server without playing for 30 minutes - 30 minute cooldown.

Change to another server without playing for 30 minutes - 1 hour cooldown.

• Like 1

Yeah, hopefully they'll bring it back with some kind of stacking effect for consecutive <30 minute play sessions.

Connect to a server - no cooldown.

Change to another server without playing for 30 minutes - no cooldown.

Change to another server without playing for 30 minutes - 10 minute cooldown.

Change to another server without playing for 30 minutes - 30 minute cooldown.

Change to another server without playing for 30 minutes - 1 hour cooldown.

It would really suck to be kicked by admins for entering their private loot kingdoms twice, then.

It would really suck to be kicked by admins for entering their private loot kingdoms twice, then.

10 minutes. Better than the previous system - you'd have had to wait 10 minutes twice.

10 minutes. Better than the previous system - you'd have had to wait 10 minutes twice.

Which system was that?

Which system was that?

The previous one - if you connected to multiple servers within half an hour you had to wait.

The server timer is kind of flawed though, I have had to disconnect from servers simply because they're so shit, lots of desync and overall lag that hurts my fps, etc.

And I have also gotten disconnected and I've had to wait for ages to go back. 

Edited by Sutinen

You should read the patchnotes, there were alot of other stuff added that might suprise you.

Oh god. No spawning timer on exp please. Fucking looting balota. Server timed out, join a new one. Play 10 mins, server times out. Server times out on the next one, then the next one, then the next one, so on and so forth.

there is a special reward for the people I find logging on or off whilst they are on an airfield. it is a bullet. that is the only time i KOS cos people stupid enough to log on or off at an airfield almost deserve it... especially server hoppers