Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jizz

What should I keep? the AKM or M4?

The Dilemma   

69 members have voted

1. 1. What should I keep, the AKM or the M4??

AKM     

1. Ammo is everywhere

2. It is accurate  ( sway is a bug , will be fixed )

3. doesent need magpul parts to be accurate

4 u can have RIS without the accuracy penalty ( weaponflashlight anyone? )

5. stopping power

6. if u die with an AKM in hand u will go to walhalla, when u die with an M4 u wake up as an wallmart employe.  :D

• Like 2

So if i find both i would take the M4 i guess, aslong as the AKM doesnt get a Kobra Sight. But if that happens

i'll go for the AKM all the way: Ammo is more common, Ammo does more damage, its a auto SKS so its deadly

as fuck, simple as that. 

Im hooked if we get a frontgrip for both.

my akm is getting boring lately! i will try to find a M4 now!

I voted AKM. I currently have both as well, and I'll hold onto both until the M4 runs out of ammo. Once it's out of ammo, I'm ditching it. Simply put, maintaining and supplying a fully-kitted AKM is going to be easier right now than an M4 thanks to the spawns. The AKM may not be easy to find, but once you find it you're set -- you can't say the same about the M4.

you can find in all villages ammo for the ak - for m4 only an crash sides ^^  m4 is useless now ^^

Edited by Crusader78

What's it matter if you'll likely lose them soon any ways, and if you aren't going to engage in fights regularly and risk them, then again, what's it matter?

Like I said, I've seen my fair share of fights.  The way I play is by setting objectives for myself, like getting in and out of the Medical Clinic in Berezino for bandages or morphine, then approach it like an infiltration mission.  If I do my homework and take my time, no shots necessarily need to be fired... but shit happens  B) (so I want the sharpest tool in the shed).

Also I think the suppressor on the M4 gives you an advantage in PVP. Especially at night or in the rain. 

Are you talking about the flash suppression? Does it actually work?  I was referring more to the *chirp* *chirp* silencing that you get with a lot of video games.  I'm sure everyone could go on and on about how unrealistic this might be, but it's still a video game, and I'm pretty wary of how much noise I make.  Its probably 30% of why I stay alive.

6. if u die with an AKM in hand u will go to walhalla, when u die with an M4 u wake up as an wallmart employe.  :D

Awesome, LOL  :P

I haven't played since the AKM was still on experimental, but when it was, I found it was almost perfectly accurate, and extremely hard-hitting. So going on that, i'd take it over the M4 no matter what you plan to use it on, as from my experience it was just better in every way

I killed two geared players at NEAF with four shots from the AKM.

13.75/10

Would kill again.