SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.46 Discussion

Yeah Gun sway will stay!

But the jittery gun movement wont! Though can someone answer this:

Is gun sway also being affected by heart beat?

It is a prototype, something that they want to introduce but that they haven't really created yet...what we have now is completely bugged.

Not sure if they will remove it completely and redoit or if they already have a working solution.

So who knows, maybe in the not so near future...but it would present some serious design problems (the beat rate is the key, so...). I haven't read about heart beat from the devs anyway.

It is a prototype, something that they want to introduce but that they haven't really created yet...what we have now is completely bugged.

Not sure if they will remove it completely and redoit or if they already have a working solution.

So who knows, maybe in the not so near future...but it would present some serious design problems (the beat rate is the key, so...). I haven't read about heart beat from the devs anyway.

I do like the effect but the random jumping about is a pain in the HOLE!

No, you asked "where do the binoculars spawn". I said that "they apparently don't spawn at all".

And then you started rambling about PSO scopes. Scopes aren't binoculars and therefore have no relevance on whether the binoculars spawn.

Im finding items that are supose to be rare, but they are useles to me. Items I need, cant find. And I didnt understand that sybol, its not in standard math

No, you asked "where do the binoculars spawn". I said that "they apparently don't spawn at all".

And then you started rambling about PSO scopes. Scopes aren't binoculars and therefore have no relevance on whether the binoculars spawn.

Slight relevance in that lrs seem to spawn where binos should

Slight relevance in that lrs seem to spawn where binos should

This might explain the large number of LRS I have been finding lately, you might be onto something here.

did someone heard anything about updating exp today`?

did someone heard anything about updating exp today`?

only rumors in General Discussion threads.

update confirmed today

Edited by lootable

Bugfixes most likely. I'd be surprised if any content was added considering they want to upload to stable on Wed.

• Like 1

Bugfixes most likely. I'd be surprised if any content was added considering they want to upload to stable on Wed.

But there was .pbo's of tent and flaregun soo maybe

PS.

I would be surprised if any bugs were fixed huehuehue

Edited by Frosti

So the grenade thing was a joke right?

That video looked like a mini-nuke from Fallout...frag grenades do not do that :D

Granades have a placeholder explosion effect of gas station.

Granades have a placeholder explosion effect of gas station.

And that's the reason why when you throw a grenade on a gas station it appears a giant "yo dawg" meme instead of smoke and particles.

• Like 1

Anybody know if the update has removed the pathetic weapon sway? if so i might play it, since the unrealistic buggy sway i haven't been playing it, impossible to shoot anything with a 4x scope lol

Anybody know if the update has removed the pathetic weapon sway? if so i might play it, since the unrealistic buggy sway i haven't been playing it, impossible to shoot anything with a 4x scope lol

Pro tip

Hold shift and move to the left, this negates all weapon sway.

As per title, my game is updating now...

Any ideas of whats in, or are we just looking and finding out ourselves :)

Check back in a few hours, the update is being deployed to experimental while we write, so it is not confirmed yet. But it will probably be fixed with this update.

540mb that can't be just bugfixes right?

New village and police hat with blue stripe.

New village and police hat with blue stripe.

I want sauce for that.