Sign in to follow this  
KingofTheWorld

Bullet Cam

I dont know if it is possible but I want to suggest it.

When we shot and kill one person or animal from long distance with sniper or normal gun we can able to watch it later from bullet cam like in max payne 3  or cabela's hunting game. You can ask whats benefit of this ? Its just for fun B)

You're looking for Sniper Elite...that's two doors down the hall. (I swear to god when I had it set to the lowest setting I had a bullet cam every 3 kills)

*Edit, adding in reasons*

It wouldn't be a good idea.  Even 'just for fun' after a while it would get old.  I either see the bloodspray and whatever I shot fall.  Or I don't see the blood spray and see my target scatter.  I can't really see from my bullet's prospective, and it might give an unfair advantage.  I now KNOW for sure that my target is DEAD, not wounded or faking it.  It would also take you out of the action, you're watching the replay as your character is still in game and exposed.  In a single player it can be fun because you're actually pausing the game to view this instant replay of the kill.  Now imagine if there was no pause, and there is more than one guy you're shooting at.  His friends now have 5-10 seconds to find and kill you as you enjoy your little replay, unable to move or line up another shot till your new Snuff Vine is over.

Edited by BigMike

if there's a game that has that feature then .... why dont play that game and stay there ?

Hello there

Can we stop with the one word answers please? "NO" does not add to the discussion and can be seen as being rude.

If you disagree then let the op know your reasoning.

"no" is just lazy.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

We do give our reasons if the idea deserves that. This one does not. 

Edited by General Zod

We do give our reasons if the idea deserves that. This one does not. 

Hello there

You are wrong. Why do you think it's not worthy or a response? His idea, although wrong for this game IMHO, is a better post than your reply IMHO.

Regardless, I'm not going to argue with you in public about a mod decision. Lets move on and, please, no more one word replies.

Rgds

LoK

[...] we can able to watch it later from bullet cam [...]

All you haters can hate all you want. If it saves a recording and you can view them from either main menu or desktop outside of the game, I think it would be a pretty cool feature especially once wind and rain effect ballistics it will make for some awesome clips. I don't see why there's such massive backlash over an option to review/share shots outside of the game if it doesn't effect you in the game at all.

At least that's what I got from 'able to watch it later', I haven't played MP3 or cableas hunting so I dunno how it's implemented in them.

On the other hand, a feature like that- especially if it's as I describe and doesn't have any in-game effect- is probably not worth asking for because it's very minor in the larger scheme of the game and writing it would be a needless drain of resources.

I don't see why it wouldn't be a cool thing to come along late in the beta... But then I tend to be a little more open minded than the people who see an idea they don't instantly agree with on face value and just go "No." without even considering the suggestion  :rolleyes:

Edited by zeeabo
  • Like 2

Hello there

You are wrong. Why do you think it's not worthy or a response? His idea, although wrong for this game IMHO, is a better post than your reply IMHO.

Regardless, I'm not going to argue with you in public about a mod decision. Lets move on and, please, no more one word replies.

Rgds

LoK

In all fairness if the OP had added a poll we could have just voted and moved on with any comment needed.. There is no point "adding" more to ones comment of "no" when previous posters have already covered it. I am not saying that happened in this thread but it certainly has in others. Just food for thought :thumbsup:  

I was thinking that requesting a kill cam can happen after you get killed.  You receive it one hour later viewable out of the game to stop you from seeing where someone is to tell your friends.  Would be nice to send the video in for review so every time I get shot by someone inside of the wall at the airfields I could maybe get them banned.  :) 

It could say something like this after you die:

Respawn

Kill Cam Request

Change server

Quit