Sign in to follow this  
kimmaz

binoculars?

Hi. I was wondering where you find binoculars? specific buildings or towns for instance. Are they rare? thx 

Ive found them in barns, back of wrecked cars, military bases...a few places

just about everywhere - not rare, although in all fairness i dont recall finding them since the latest exp patch

• Like 1

I find them regularly in double door garages.

just about everywhere - not rare, although in all fairness i dont recall finding them since the latest exp patch

Yea exactly. Can anyone confirm finding one today, whenever you play and bump into one? I haven't found one in almost a week.

Recently I found four of them in 30mins of gameplay. They were stored in nearly all buildings.

But I only needed one. ;)

Edited by TonyMahony

basically everywhere 

Found one in the restaurant right at the beer taps.

• Like 1

Also those corner buildings in cities, with blue doors, just having a corridor leading out to the other street. And the corner cafés.

I have found a pair of binoculars on the current experimental with one of my regular characters. They do seem to have reduced their spawn rate somewhat in comparison to stable though.

I saw several pairs last night on the stable branches.

I remember having found a couple of them in the shipwreck on the East Coast, between Berezino and Svetlojarsk.  One was in the bridge, the other one somewhere onboard.

Oddly I typically find them more in towns towards the north, some of the ones north and west of Berezino - I don't have as much luck finding any in the south near Kamyshovo or Elektro, etc.