brumey

russian accent players the worst ?

Hello there

Humans=KoS

Eliminate at all costs.

I meet all sorts of folk from all round the world. Many are nice, many are not. You dont have to be from anywhere particular to be a bottom hole.

Rgds

LoK

This. Trying to make generalisations from the nationality of players are completely retarded, and shows more about the prejudices of the persons trying to do that, than about the nationalites they try to generalise about.

• Like 1

It is true, Russians are crazy. But I was once spared in stary sobor by a Russian kid with kos mask. I was eating right in the open garage and he came to me with a raised sks or mosin (even though I looked unarmed). I thought about backstabbing him with my sawed-off, but decided not to be a jerk.

however, I saw in many occasions many Americans and other English speaking people will try to always KOS people speaking with Russian accent or who say they are from Russia etc. They just won't ask any questions, if they hear you speak, they will shoot. So there are no heroic nations, so to speak. Everyone will kill everyone based on prejudices, for fun or because they fear of being back stabbed.

Fortunately for me, I don't sound like Russian (and I am not), but many people said I have like a German accent... which is in many situations, even worse. So I just avoid people in game.

I just wanted to make sure that people from GodBlessAmerica won't have this impression that Russians are always the bad guys. You have enough badies yourself.

Edited by MaxRain
  • Like 2

Ah, I see you commented on what I said without reading it first.

Nice, well done.

Try again.

do you play on any of the Moscow servers often ? Come and join us, dude.

Bring your sense of humor

- druzhestvennyj

Don't be so touchy. If you feel like you've been misundersood, try to reason or make your point sound more clear. If I said something offensive I apologise, haven't mean it.

As I said I am playing on EU servers. As do my sense of humour.

Edited by AL-97
  • Like 1

This. Trying to make generalisations from the nationality of players are completely retarded, and shows more about the prejudices of the persons trying to do that, than about the nationalites they try to generalise about.

you've never been to Nigeria have you?

if someone is racist, then the russians!

killin my freshspawn friend only because he was a black dude!

I kill blacks too. I don't like people pretending to be different races when they are not. And I am not Russian. I noticed many russians play as black guys or chicks. So to say they are racist is kinda weird. They can be called nationalists to some extent (but americans are the same) but not racists.

Edited by MaxRain

you can tell by the tone of their voice mostly if they are cool or not!

yes much more important. I know several good friends from eastern europe and play often with guys from Finland,sweden, czech and have even a couple of friendly Russians on my list!

It is more about how they compose themself in the game there is some body language for example lower/raise gun./ running at me, or taking it nice and steady with gun put away

Also I have had a couple of incidents where someone shouts friendly before promptly shooting me. They were all American's on experimental! It is interesting to hear about people's experiences with different nations and cultures and which people assume are harder to trust or have a larger percentage of 'troll' gamers. I found it interesting debate! People shouldn't be offended so easily- we know everyone is different and the Day Z community is no representation of a nation as a whole (lol). It would show most in a very negative light seeing as most Day Z players are kos bandits, whatever their nationality!!!

• Like 3

I bumped into a russian when it was midnight in game inside a barrack at the base under Vybor. I tried to kill him because he scared me and then he was like "HULK SMASH" mixed with "Hodor" and doctor Mundo, but in Russian. God damn it, had to run bleeding from his axe.

I kill blacks too. I don't like people pretending to be different races when they are not. And I am not Russian. I noticed many russians play as black guys or chicks. So to say they are racist is kinda weird. They can be called nationalists to some extent (but americans are the same) but not racists.

This is hilarious ?!

How do you know they are pretending to be black and not actually black?!

How do you know Eastern european accent couldn't be black person or a chick?

I think it depends on the individual (nationalist?). there is quite a few people protesting against their government and certainly not 'nationalists'...

Edited by AgentNe0

interesting - the black guy is the default character when you install and run the game - so I guess you just like killing peeps that just started playing or are too lazy/unconcerned to change the default character appearance?

• Like 2

Also,

This is hilarious ?!

How do you know they are pretending to be black and not actually black?!

How do you know Eastern european accent couldn't be black person or a chick?

I don't. I jut trust my gut. Highest chance someone is just pretending to be black, than is black IRL. And also I see it as a fun reason to KOS people. Not because of their nationality or clothing style. Also, if a black dude speaks, you can tell it is a black person. They just sound different. But of course, I rarely wait for them to speak to me. I just kill. Kill. Kill.

P.S. Kill kill kill.

Edited by MaxRain

Oh I forgot to tell one funny thing. Mature Russians don't tend to like playing in Russians servers (because of hackers and crazies), so it is higher chance to meet a Russian dude in GB or EU or UK server, hehe.

• Like 1

Also,

. Also, if a black dude speaks, you can tell it is a black person. They just sound different. But of course, I rarely wait for them to speak to me. I just kill. Kill. Kill.

P.S. Kill kill kill.

Lol no you cannot, It depends on the person and nationality...In England each city almost has its own accent that sounds different..you could tell what town someone is from but not their ethnicity..this depends on how long they have lived here..their peers etc..It is a very long debate i can't sum up in a few lines

• Like 2

Also,

I don't. I jut trust my gut. Highest chance someone is just pretending to be black, than is black IRL. And also I see it as a fun reason to KOS people. Not because of their nationality or clothing style. Also, if a black dude speaks, you can tell it is a black person. They just sound different. But of course, I rarely wait for them to speak to me. I just kill. Kill. Kill.

P.S. Kill kill kill.

sooo the bottom line is... you don't really know who it is you are killing you just want to kill them - why not be honest about this from the beginning? maybe you just need justification for your bad behavior.

• Like 2

This thread...

Anyways, I kill all people that sound older than 13. Because I'm lasist like that.

This thread...

Anyways, I kill all people that sound older than 13. Because I'm lasist like that.

:) you must be one of the squeakers mentioned earlier

• Like 3

i myself like to pretend to be someone else rather than myself in a Videogame! i love to get lost/immersed in other worlds and see things from different Point of views to explore new horizons! i can Play myself in real life! thats why i will welcome the Addition of private hive roleplay Servers!

but to each their own!

Edited by brumey

i have made friends with russian players through dayz sa, and also battlefield, i dont share the op's experience at all. i enjoy gaming on russian servers

• Like 1

Im just going to leave this here because Russians.......

XD

I think the worst subculture in the game is the Bryan Silvas (Bryans Silva?). A few weeks ago every bambi I ran into would say "That fufu lame shit I aint wid it, I send some shots at yo fitted, GRATATA." There aren't many of them left now but I keep my finger on the trigger just in case..

i am more of a talk before shootin guy...

but i made some observations lately (even on experimental hardcore, where u dont expect kos to be this common)

every Player that i come across, which has russian Accent, is trying to shoot me when he sees me.

at first they say things like "friendly" in this damn russian Accent! only to shoot you afterwards when u wave your Hand and do the Q-E wiggle Dance!

it happened too often now.  is this some russian mentality Thing! do they think of themself as a master race?   FCK RUSSIAN PRIDE

edit:

also my friend got killed as a freshspawn by a russian Player only because he was palying a black character!?   WHAT THE .. ?

Listen here,people from Russia,and the Balkans,are the WORST people,dont even trust them for a second,how I know this(I live there)

• Like 2

4) Offensive Content:
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense. We want to show this website to our mums.

• Like 4