Sign in to follow this  
LegitMedia

Hello Everyone!

Hello!

My name is Austin, But people call me Legit. I am very new to Dayz, and I am looking for a few people who would love to take me in and help me learn the ropes? 

I am currently doing a 24 Hour Stream. If you are interested Join and let me know

Twitch.tv/legitmedia

<3

Hello Legit. Nice to meet you!

I hope you have fun in the cruel, unforgiving and inhuman universe that is DayZ! :)

• Like 2

Hello!

My name is Austin, But people call me Legit. I am very new to Dayz, and I am looking for a few people who would love to take me in and help me learn the ropes? 

I am currently doing a 24 Hour Stream. If you are interested Join and let me know

Twitch.tv/legitmedia

<3

You will learn. It is simple.....We kill the bambi's (Batman reference for anyone who didnt get it)

I'd shake your hand, but...I have yet to find any toilet paper in Chernarus...

Hello!

Twitch.tv/legitmedia

<3

Only if I wasn't at work for the next ten hours, as AJD said, there are a great many things to see and do, and the way I teach, it's something to behold, isn't it Caesar?

• Like 1