Soapy (DayZ)

101 Servers violating slot requirement

Jesus guys, it's like being in a kids playground, the devs are not stupid, or blind, they can see the server list, and they will act upon anything they deem necessary, now quit the whining, bitching, and bad attitudes or this is going to get to a point where the devs stop issuing new instance ids for new servers because they are getting fed up with all the squabbling, and then the whole community suffers.

so in short STFU .. politely :-)

The official stance at this time is you must have 40 slots on all of your servers or at least 30 in places where bandwidth is expensive (developing countries).

I asked about the apparent new slot rule. And this is what I got.

I hosted a 25 slot server for the past couple of months. And had to change it recently to 40.

Stop complaining and deal with it.

I am hosting Germany 13.

Sorry to hear this, we are gonna take the server we offer you for free down asap.

Thank you for your feedback.

I wish people spent more time testing the mod then coming on here policing.

Well said.

Seattle 36 was purchased before the new rule and the server host has confirmed that they can have a 25 man server.

Remove form your list please

Well said.

Ho Sweet Celestia ... What's this tread ?

I'am Agree with Pinkie Pie !

Don't spend your time whinning on the board and go play !

Go find bug ! And make the biggest mod ever on arma 2 !

Rule is here only for purpose and have a fucking good play experience !

Rolemodel material right here folks. :3

Also, notice how Soapy is now avoiding the thread. Good riddance I say, good riddance.

Jesus people chill the fuck out. He most likely just noticed that there's quite the amount of servers under 40 players and put together a list. That's it.

Stop acting so fucking defensive. No harm done.

Jesus people chill the fuck out. He most likely just noticed that there's quite the amount of servers under 40 players and put together a list. That's it.

SMDH.

Learn to read threads before posting.

And then he demanded they change or action be taken against them.

Harm done. Admins have more important things to worry about than always having to be on the lookout for people trying to besmirch their servers on the forums.

How many staff members? About 5 or so?

How many servers? About 100? More?

How many players? 10,000? More?

How many bugs and exploits are in the game?

Without people and testers 'policing', the DayZ staff are at a major disadvantage. Look how the British Police go about it. They have the special constables to help them out.

However, I think any server created before the slot rule is exempt from the rule.

As much as I appreciate the list of servers. I really don't care. The best thing you can do about the "problem" is make sure that you're obeying the rules.

I think more to the point though gentlemen is the rampant tattle tales that think it's their duty to address this stuff on the forum. If it's really a problem to the devs don't you think they'll take care of it themselves?

Why do you feel the need to constantly come here and post about the rules? The devs know the rules...they made them.

Go play the mod as Curgon said...leave the rules to the devs.

Rampant tattletales. That's a pretty accurate way of describing these guys. Tattletales and busybodies.

The official stance at this time is you must have 40 slots on all of your servers or at least 30 in places where bandwidth is expensive (developing countries).

Posting this again because you are all blind.

I suppose I should add to the part he is quoting, at this time servers that were setup before the new limits were imposed are allowed to remain with their lower slot count. However, we would greatly appreciate it if those hosts that are able to, would increase their slot counts to the new minimum.

Again servers that were setup prior to the slot count minimum being increased are NOT being forced to upgrade.