Vipeax

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.

I am in trouble too. If there is any solution to fix this manually' date=' here are my info:

Arma X

Name: Burkharius Maximus

ID: 17734AX

[/quote']

Wait for TR!PLE to come along or read the 1st post or go back to licking windows :p

Hi Vipeax,

I am an ArmaX user and the solution of patching back to beta 93965 worked for me until Sunday, July 1st. On Monday I logged into the game as a different char at a different position (I suddenly had a ghilli, but no main weapon). This happened to me again on Tuesday (gear was the same, but at a new position again).

I noticed though that my player ID was changed from 103170AX to 103170 (letter´s are now gone, name is "Kurt Hectic")

Today I logged in again...and I freshly spawned with no gear at the beach. I don´t mind losing it, but the change in ID and the ongoing location changes are strange. Would you mind helping me or tell me what to do?

Thanks in advance

Kurt

after days of trying all the possibilities...and as an owner of arma x ...i have to admit it is a pain for the arma x user to run ...but finally ...ive been able to play the game. Followed the instructions as per triple...beta patched 93965..no six updater...and 1.60 patch..restart comp...

Countless research for 5 days have made me this game running.

beta patched 93965..no six updater...and 1.60 patch..restart comp...

just to ask - as fellow ARMA X owner, why not 1.60 patch and then beta 93965? (you can delete beta patches manually - I've done that to find problem with 94103 when it was new).

Well at least I can get back to Skyrim. (93965 works, but I lack the motivation knowing that after 1.7.2 my character will not be accessible).

Hi, I'm getting this error message, Im using a steam version of arma 2 and a retail version of operation arrowhead. I went through six launcher to install day z, is that ok?

anyway, my player I.d. and stuff seems fine so there is a good chance my character could be corrupted though i've never actually gotten into a game yet, just to the creating character screen. If you could please check and see if you might be able to fix it, that would be amazing!

character name: "CS: Thunder Fudge"

(Without quotations of course)

ID: 203328

THANKYOU!

@jfjatoba

YOU dont own ArmaX!

Dammit, sorry i don't realize your talking about the ArmaX (anniversary Edition), tough that X was generic, like Arma X(any version).

But keeps the tip, I had this issue on Arma 2 BAFL Retail, and fix after the beta patch.

Sorry about the mistake

My server has been coming up with this since 5pm gmt yesterday. Some servers work but others are suffering the same fate.

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.

my ID: 153602AX

my name: =SCoB= Gamerking

Pls help

I've also constantly received the: "This server is running an incorrect version of the serverside application".

Player name: Quinten

Player ID: 316034AX

Thank you.

This is again the "checklist" for all ArmA X owners. Please read it.

1. Do not use SixUpdater!

2. Clean Arma2 X installation

3. update to ArmA2 CO 1.60 official (707MB)

4. update to Arma2 93965 beta *

5. Install DayZ 1.7.1.5 alpha (14 files go here ->.../Arma2/@DayZ/Addons)

6. Start Arma2oa with the beta shortcut

7. go to "Expansions" and check mark "beta", "@DayZ" and "expansions"

Play on servers saying DayZ 1.7.1.5 and beta 93965 (use Filter 1. line "93965" in multiplayer)

* If you allready installed the latest beta or another, go

to.../Arma2/expansions/ and delete the "beta" folder. Install beta

patch 93965.

Please make this sticky in the anouncement, until this problem is solved with the DayZ 1.7.2 update or delete it.

Thank you.

Moving my previous post here doesnt make sense! Noone is reading the first post. I wanted this for Arma X owners.

But thank you anyway.

Player Name: Fluffy Woodland Creature

Player ID: 3610054

Can play on some servers but not on others, I have Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA fully patched and I have the 94444 beta patch. Is it possibly for you to check out my character ID, thanks in advance.

Edit:Fixed

Turns out it was a server issue, one of those minor set up "teething" issues that the server owner sorted out.

I am in trouble too. If there is any solution to fix this manually' date=' here are my info:

Arma X

Name: Burkharius Maximus

ID: 17734AX

[/quote']

Wait for TR!PLE to come along or read the 1st post or go back to licking windows :p

Lad, I play 93965, but want to team up with my friends, who are playing on server with later patch, that is the only problem.

1.7.2 will fix this' date=' so you have to wait, as it was said before.

[/quote']

and again and again and again :p TR!PLE support desk how can he help you

Hi, I'm getting the same error over and over on few visibly working servers :/

Any help would be appreciated. I'm running Arma X retail by the way.

Nick:McKnight

ID: 613633AX

Name: Mr.Green

ID: 16475270

My game is bought on Steam. And I run Day z with manually update. pls help =(