qww

cheat that makes gun put away

Go play gta 5 gtfo

another unhelpful forum user reduced to childish rage, and i see that the only post you have made are on this topic, maybe someone that got upset earlier in this topic, making a  new name to try and be abusive and disruptive, i wonder....

Edited by qww

another unhelpful forum user reduced to childish rage

Look I will be nice. No it is a bug... if they could control server side actions like with the elusive stolen source code. You would be seeing the classic teleport everyone together into a giant DM stuff like that etc and hearing more about it on the forums...  Do the servers run like crap sometimes and need fixed ?? hell yea but it isn't hacks.

Edited by squeeb

Look I will be nice. No it is a bug... if they could control server side actions like with the elusive stolen source code. You would be seeing the classic teleport everyone together into a giant DM stuff like that etc and hearing more about it on the forums...  Do the servers run like crap sometimes and need fixed ?? hell yea but it isn't hacks.

you keep repeating the same thing that i already mentioned and discarded in my op, i dotn care about your theories, i told the forum what happened the other day, i have a lot of experience in dayz, and what i explained will be of interest to soem experienced players.

then you rage, and its not important to me.

The exact same thing happend to me and 2 of my guys yesterday, we were playing on a german hc server and were hanging around berezino when 2 guys were teleporting around us.

All 3 automaticly put our guns away and we couldnt put anything in our hands or raise our fists. The guys then asked if we were recording or streaming wich we wernt, they asked us by name where we were from and our age and said they were admins, and they were making us not beeing able to select any items. After shooting at us and saying a lot of crap in german they said we had to leave the server wich we did,

I got the server info if someone wants to se this for themselves since this seams to be happening to several players.

I know about the bug that makes you put away your gun and this was not it.....

• Like 1

The exact same thing happend to me and 2 of my guys yesterday, we were playing on a german hc server and were hanging around berezino when 2 guys were teleporting around us.

All 3 automaticly put our guns away and we couldnt put anything in our hands or raise our fists. The guys then asked if we were recording or streaming wich we wernt, they asked us by name where we were from and our age and said they were admins, and they were making us not beeing able to select any items. After shooting at us and saying a lot of crap in german they said we had to leave the server wich we did,

I got the server info if someone wants to se this for themselves since this seams to be happening to several players.

You need to explicitly detail your experience in a report with all server infos. Sorry I don't have the appropriate link for you. Maybe if players could log onto the specific server they could .....document the violation.

I've only had this happen when using a compass.  I'll have it out for about 10 seconds or so and it just automatically gets put away but I've noticed this happens when I have my fists up.

Was just in a server looting NWAF all by my lonesome. I was running around with my Engraved 1911 from the Vybor side of the airfield towards the tents. When I got to the tents, my gun started holstering itself for no apparent reason. I hadn't put it away, and I was still alone on the server. It happened three times in a row before it finally stayed out again.

There were definitely hacks at work here. Evil, malicious hacks.

• Like 1

oh right, so there we go, thast pretty much exactly the same cheat i guess.

in our situation, i  didnt see the guy appear, but i was assuming thats how he got so fast to me (and found my friend in first place), teleporting.

2 hours later though, i did encvounter a teleporter and i recorded it too, but i wasnt going to mention that in this post, because everyone know about teleporters anyway.

thanks for posting anyway,

Was just in a server looting NWAF all by my lonesome. I was running around with my Engraved 1911 from the Vybor side of the airfield towards the tents. When I got to the tents, my gun started holstering itself for no apparent reason. I hadn't put it away, and I was still alone on the server. It happened three times in a row before it finally stayed out again.

There were definitely hacks at work here. Evil, malicious hacks.

thats nothing like what i described in the op, you completely dont understand the situation i described in the op, and you keep on and on posting about something that you have no clue about.

thats nothing like what i described in the op, you completely dont understand the situation i described in the op, and you keep on and on posting about something that you have no clue about.

Yeah it's nothing at all like you describing your gun being randomly put away after x amount of time being drawn. Not at all. Yeah, it's more than likely a new hack that enables players to take control of the server. It's definitely not a bug, right?

#datsourcecode

If you're not already (I doubt it due to your communication skills ((or lack thereof))), you should be in politics.

mcKo1FW.jpg

• Like 1

I can 100% confirm that there used to be a way to make visible players put away their gun (involuntarily).  I tested it with my friends.

I assumed this had been fixed long ago.  Will try it tonight and report back. 

Yeah it's nothing at all like you describing your gun being randomly put away after x amount of time being drawn. Not at all. Yeah, it's more than likely a new hack that enables players to take control of the server. It's definitely not a bug, right?

#datsourcecode

If you're not already (I doubt it due to your communication skills ((or lack thereof))), you should be in politics.

mcKo1FW.jpg

its weird to see how pathetic you can act, you post more unhelpful and even make a picture with my name.

but you can see in replies, that 1 other person had exactly the same experience, in last few days, and while you continue to make unhelpful posts, we have already worked out that it is a cheat.

nothing you type here or in any post i have seen is relevant or helpful, i find it hard to imagine you are old enough to legally play this game

You really need to stop being so combative. Everyone here is trying to address your OP in their own way. You posted the OP so you gotta take all replies. Period.

I read it.  

You present zero proof, just an opinion.  Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence at all.  

And just because you declare it a cheat at the end of your post doesn't make it so.

Happens to me here at 2:00.  

My guns come out, and then holster, refusing to come back out.  Is it cheat?  No.  It's a bug, a common enough one by understanding.

PMd

You really need to stop being so combative. Everyone here is trying to address your OP in their own way. You posted the OP so you gotta take all replies. Period

no combat here, i am taking replies and responding in a normal way, thanks for your concern though, the comment you quoted me replying to was pretty pathetic, so if you find me "combative", i dont really care at all.

the cheat i described in op is true, ther is no question of it, you think what you like.

The dude is unwilling to accept the possibility he's wrong.  Hence, there is no point trying to have a conversation with him.  Anyone that offers an explanation, logical or otherwise, is labeled childish, berated, or otherwise ignored.

Long story short, the dude sucked and died and wants a scapegoat.  So let him have it.  A mythical hacker mind controlled him, and unfairly stole his beans.

Let's have a moment of silence for this poor lost character, and move along to the next "omghax1!" post.

The dude is unwilling to accept the possibility he's wrong.  Hence, there is no point trying to have a conversation with him.  Anyone that offers an explanation, logical or otherwise, is labeled childish, berated, or otherwise ignored.

Long story short, the dude sucked and died and wants a scapegoat.  So let him have it.  A mythical hacker mind controlled him, and unfairly stole his beans.

Let's have a moment of silence for this poor lost character, and move along to the next "omghax1!" post.

just because you dotn understand the op, it seems that others do, if im saying people are being childish, its because in my view they are, im an adult and im here to discuss the game with people in an adult way,

try reading some of the less clueless or hostile replies ion this topic, you might learn something.

if i said you video was nothing like my op, thats because it wasnt. it was nothing to do with my op. if  that upsets you enough to make another off topic post, so be it.

Edited by qww

We know, we know.  

Mythical hacker, op, childish, yadda yadda.

Got it.

We know, we know.  

Mythical hacker, op, childish, yadda yadda.

Got it.

read other posts, learn something, got it?

Nah, I read em'.

I've learned your English needs work, and that you came here for sympathy and reassurances.  

Got it.

Nah, I read em'.

I've learned your English needs work, and that you came here for sympathy and reassurances.  

Got it.

i created topic  here to discuss a "new" hack that i experienced a few days back, its been confiormed an discussed by some forum users, while some others have refused to believe it, and started raging out telling me its a bug, which i had already mentioned in my op.

its no problem for me, while i didn't ask you to post your irrelevant video, and i didnt care how you think about my english. i just care about on-topic constructive dayz chat, you arent providing it here, i dont need to say anything else about this really..

ist not a bug...

If a game glitch, I believe it to be known, if a hack, I believe it to be known.

Interesting Topic, that might or might not help the development of DayZ SA, however four pages is enough to let the whole world know that their might or might not be hacks for DayZ SA.

I do not as a rule allow discussion on hacks, there is in fact a dedicated Pinned Topic which you are free to use for such chitchat.

Closed.