qww

cheat that makes gun put away

im thinking that you are a bit clueless, and extremely childish, and you are proving that you cannot comprehend  the op and you dont understand what happned the other day with the source code.

at least you admit to the childish posts, we can leave it there, unless you want to add even less to the topic.

Just because the source code was stolen doesn't mean this is a cheat, haha. This is a KNOWN BUG.

I think I know who you are in real life:

Jesse-Ventura-Fights-Bar-Fight-Claim-201

im thinking that you are a bit clueless, and extremely childish, and you are proving that you cannot comprehend  the op and you dont understand what happned the other day with the source code.

at least you admit to the childish posts, we can leave it there, unless you want to add even less to the topic.

I love how your only argument to someone's post telling you it is a bug is that their post is "childish."

Its a bug.

Its due to desync involving your weapon.

I love how your only argument to someone's post telling you it is a bug is that their post is "childish."

Its a bug.

Its due to desync involving your weapon.

no it wasnt

Just because the source code was stolen doesn't mean this is a cheat, haha. This is a KNOWN BUG.

I think I know who you are in real life:

Jesse-Ventura-Fights-Bar-Fight-Claim-201

more childish and unconstructive posts,

It was all hell the other day. Hackers teleporting all around you taunting. Kill them there back with the same gear. Knock then unconscious they teleport away. Think your safe they have you on radar. You have no chance. Ruined side arms laying around with unlimited ammo. And that was just yesterday.

It was all hell the other day. Hackers teleporting all around you taunting. Kill them there back with the same gear. Knock then unconscious they teleport away. Think your safe they have you on radar. You have no chance. Ruined side arms laying around with unlimited ammo. And that was just yesterday.

Yep, CHEATERS are all over the place doing the things you've mentioned. But this thread was made because someone was uninformed. What happened to the OP was a bug, not a cheat.

Yep, CHEATERS are all over the place doing the things you've mentioned. But this thread was made because someone was uninformed. What happened to the OP was a bug, not a cheat.

your replies are made because you are uninformed and childish. you do not understand what happened in the op, so you keep posting about a bug, that i already mentioned in the op.

your replies are made because you are uninformed and childish. you do not understand what happened in the op, so you keep posting about a bug, that i already mentioned in the op.

What am I uninformed about? You're crying "H4X!" when you experienced "BUGZ!".

Enlighten me.

(If you haven't noticed, I'm extremely cynical and tired of dumb threads.)

What am I uninformed about? You're crying "H4X!" when you experienced "BUGZ!".

Enlighten me.

(If you haven't noticed, I'm extremely cynical and tired of dumb threads.)

i am not interested in explaining anything to you,.  you cant understand the op, and everything that was clearly explained in it,. you cant understand what happened with the source code, so

you keep making your posts in this topic that add nothing, just repeat "its a bug" when i already talked about that bug , in the op.

no it wasnt

Its a bug.

It happens to me quite a lot, but it isn't a cheat.

Its a /B-U-G/.

Its like one of those things that crawl all over your floor or wall.

Its a bug.

It happens to me quite a lot, but it isn't a cheat.

Its a /B-U-G/.

Its like one of those things that crawl all over your floor or wall.

no it wasnt a bug,  you dotn underdtand the op, do you see the bug i mentioned in the op? try to read and understand the op. ..

no it wasnt a bug,  you dotn underdtand the op, do you see the bug i mentioned in the op? try to read and understand the op. ..

Can you type a bit clearer?

Also, its a bug. I read the damn OP.

if you read my op you can see it is a cheat. im guessing you didnt,. or just dont understand the words.anyway im not here to argue, think what you like.

ROFL I am so sick of seeing these ignorant ass posts when you are just bad and it is a server side issue the servers are lagging out not running on 64 and some other stuff that is getting fixed soon. The fact that you think someone can control the SERVER not YOU but THE FREAKING SERVER since all action is SERVER SIDE ... you really think all they would do is put your weapon away if they were in control of SERVER SIDE ACTIONS?!?!?.. So many posts on these forums show the just pure lack of basic computer knowledge it is a good example why you don't give any dumba$$ with some money the option to try a beta. on phone so troll away with ur lawl spelling comeback if you find 1.

no i cant, its ok, i dont care if you understand the info i presented, enjoy dayz

ROFL I am so sick of seeing these ignorant ass posts when you are just bad and it is a server side issue the servers are lagging out not running on 64 and some other stuff that is getting fixed soon. The fact that you think someone can control the SERVER not YOU but THE FREAKING SERVER since all action is SERVER SIDE ... you really think all they would do is put your weapon away if they were in control of SERVER SIDE ACTIONS?!?!?.. So many posts on these forums show the just pure lack of basic computer knowledge it is a good example why you don't give any dumba$$ with some money the option to try a beta. on phone so troll away with ur lawl spelling comeback if you find 1.

your post adds nothing. i mentioned in my op about the bug,

Personally can't say I've ever ran into the "your gun holsters itself" bug. The only time that has ever happened to me is right after I equip the weapon.

Personally can't say I've ever ran into the "your gun holsters itself" bug. The only time that has ever happened to me is right after I equip the weapon.

yeah me either ..

I'm guessing it was the known weapons switcharoo bug, but at least I'll try to explain to the OP why I think so.

When you're holstering your weapon your client sends a request to the server to holster it. Than the server validates the request, executes it, and updates your client.

So unless hackers found a way to fool the server and mimic your client (which in theory is possible), there is no way to control your actions to any degree remotely.

The problem with DayZ is that sometimes the queue of requests gets all shuffled or even wrong requests get sent (or are falsely interpreted by the server) - drawing and immediately holstering weapons, random vaulting, etc.

Hence it is very probable that you experienced a queue bug and the presence of your killer could have even caused it without his/her intention.

Edited by retro19

I've had it happen long after taking a weapon out. It is a bug. Although there was a disarm hack from a few months ago, but I have no idea if it worked. This thread http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/166172-new-hack-on-dayz-sa/ has some information on it. Even though this was posted in the mod section of the forums, the only evidence I have found of this hack online was in the SA section of haxxor forums. For now I would assume it is a bug, and feel good about that guy wasting money if it wasn't.

no it wasnt

ROFL do u read what u type bro seriously ur telling me you said it was a bug ?
Edited by squeeb

I'm guessing it was the known weapons switcharoo bug, but at least I'll try to explain to the OP why I think so.

When you're holstering your weapon your client sends a request to the server to holster it. Than the server validates the request, executes it, and updates your client.

So unless hackers found a way to fool the server and mimic your client (which in theory is possible), there is no way to control your actions to any degree remotely.

The problem with DayZ is that sometimes the queue of requests gets all shuffled or even wrong requests get sent (or are falsely interpreted by the server) - drawing and immediately holstering weapons, random vaulting, etc.

Hence it is very probable that you experienced a queue bug and the presence of your killer could have even caused it without his/her intention.

i dotn think this is likely or probable considering the exact circumstances i explained,

i dotn think this is likely or probable considering the exact circumstances i explained,

Go play gta 5 gtfo

ROFL do u read what u type bro seriously ur telling me you said it was a bug ?

i think you are getting confused, i said in my reply to you, that i mentioned the weapon switch bug in the op